Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1019 Views)

My Experience After Taking meth / This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Tonero5200: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
not up to 6 months I started smoking, my life has changed drastically, I look thin and weak.. dropped down weight...no power at all. when I walk it's like breeze wants to blow me away. this is not how I used to be this time last year, with a well built physique.. that everyone stares at.

people around are starting to talk.. since I was born I never liked smoking, but fustration kicked in on me this year..
life happened.
I just needed something to console me and I got hooked ever since then..I just can't let go.
I really need to stop before its too late..
smoking has changed my face
smoking has changed my behavior
smoking has changed my mindset
smoking has changed my hygiene
all for the worst, within this short period of time

I know all this, but at the end of the day after making a decision not to go back to it, once I have fund's like 1 to 2k, it's the first thing I do.

please help, I can't afford rehab.. but your advise of how to overcome this will be appreciated.

Seun
lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: . by heendrix(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Actually when you start smoking it's usually like that. me for example, when i started smoking I was so lean and frail that even a standing fan breeze nearly swept me away

So I challenged myself and started smoking 4 pack of cigarette each passing day but still I was weak and lean until one faithful night after I had smoke the last pack for the day that I retired to crash for the night, the unimaginable happened when I woke up, mehn I was as powerful as anything that I bounced up with a new blood. I then took to the street and saw some soldiers misbehaving, I pound on both of them and gave em a bloodied eye that they had to beg for their freedom.

So OP the way out is to increase ur cartons daily

1 Like

Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Stop the way you started.
Re: . by blazingblender(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tell us wen you need donations for new lungs
Some people here may contribute
Re: . by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: . by Cypress042(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Then kick back at the frustration, change your associates and eat healthy food. I'm expecting to see you've stopped smoking in your next thread, congrates man you're delivered cool
Re: . by Treasure17(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
The only way is to factor in the fact that this thing could literally kill you except you love smoking more than your life. Think about it.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Una go start wetin Una no fit finish grin grin
U no no say e dey make person slim?? grin

Just eat healthy food, eat fruits, exercise.
Keep yourself busy.
Re: . by etrange: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please, don't blame it on any frustration. It was purely your decision to start smoking. You can say it was due to peer pressure, but it ain't no frustration, sir. You cannot seek solace in something you cannot tell the outcome unless someone talks you into it or you've done it before to see what it can offer. Are you trying to tell us you were having a hard time and your brain somehow convinced you you'd feel better if you smoked (even though you'd not smoked before)? It doesn't work that way. The reason frustration drives people into alcoholism is because most people have tested it before and have seen the effects and, therefore, believe it can relieve them of thier pains.

The reason I'm pointing this out is because if you keep blaming it on frustration, you'd continue with the false belief that it's not something you can control. Blaming it on somethings not within your control is your brain's way of making you feel less guilty while it gets what it wants. Has the frustration or the terrible situation gone away? I guess not. So if that is really the cause, doesn't that suggest you aren't about to stop? You need to acknowledge the fact that it was your own decision (probably fuelled by peer pressure). The moment you come to terms with this is the moment you'd realise you alone have the power to stop by taking another decision (and probably staying away from those peers).

The hero lies in you. Good luck!
Re: . by PerfectStranger(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mkpulumili descendants

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Meth na something I no fit ever wish my enemy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
heendrix:
Actually when you start smoking it's usually like that. me for example, when i started smoking I was so lean and frail that even a standing fan breeze nearly swept me away

So I challenged myself and started smoking 4 pack of cigarette each passing day but still I was weak and lean until one faithful night after I had smoke the last pack for the day that I retired to crash for the night, the unimaginable happened when I woke up, mehn I was as powerful as anything that I bounced up with a new blood. I then took to the street and saw some soldiers misbehaving, I pound on both of them and gave em a bloodied eye that they had to beg for their freedom.

So OP the way out is to increase ur cartons daily
Try e-cigerattes, e fit slow down your addiction
Re: . by Cladez(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
meth aka Methamphetamine is more deadly than you think. You see the physical effect and it scares you then imagine what it does to you internally.

From my research, that shit is so addictive and if time is not taken, it will spell doom for you. I don’t know how you can break free but it takes more than discipline to cure drug addiction. I wish you the best!!
Re: . by TheZeezle(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol I dey shake head for u foolish boy. Uno go stop if we tell u in person until u disgrace your family name.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
That drug is shit mehn!. Most people here that are into it
Are looking very slim, it is affecting every area of their lives.
Only thing seperating Them from obvious madness is just the nigerian grind and always caring about what people will say. This people for don dey sleep for street corners

Commenter above is suggesting cigarettee embarassed embarassed
It's worse, it affects the lung very bad.

If its too hard just switch to arizona ita cheaper than ice
Re: . by Sammy101111(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op please stop ice that you smoke can destroy life

Do you want to look like portable
Then contuine smoking ice

Ice will never let you get fat
It will eat up your intestine and it will suck your blood

Please stay away from ice I beg you
It as destroy so many youth Nd teenager
Come mushin or agege you will see how some boys and girls looks like

They will look ill but they are not I'll it is the drug that makes them look like that
Re: . by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sammy101111:

Please stay away from ice I beg you
It as destroy so many youth Nd teenager
Come mushin or agege you will see how some boys and girls looks like

They will look ill but they are not I'll it is the drug that makes them look like that

Is ice common in lag or colorado(spice) tongue undecided
Re: . by Sammy101111(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
formerUKSF:

Is ice common in lag or colorado(spice) tongue undecided

Na ice common pass
People they fear colorado because the trabaye and highness of colorado mad con

Ice is very cheap in lagos na 300 naira
Some will sell 500 naira

I have some guys always hanging around my work area selling drugs as means of living I just observe them and laff the way they transact with there buys
Re: . by Stallionhorse: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Early this year I lost one of my best friends to this dugs!! Ice, and banku, and crack with loud thats all we smoke all day.. When my friend died suddenly nobody told me to stop, I cut off from all my friends, left my area and relocated somewhere new where nobody knows me, and its been 6months now I've not abused drugs I only drink alcohol once in a while.. My skin complexion is back.. I've added much weight, my lips are now pink.. When I went back to my former area few weeks ago, all my friends look like cave men.. Black and lean.. Everybody was just complimenting me that I look fine, fresh fat.. Etc. Omo! Nothing in this world will make me turn to drugs again. It really ruin my life even rendered me homeless.
Re: . by Kestolove(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2022
u smoke o u know smoke o, u gi die better enjoy smoke well well dey follow am with chill hero or trophy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2022
Sammy101111:

Na ice common pass
People they fear colorado because the trabaye and highness of colorado mad con

Ice is very cheap in lagos na 300 naira
Some will sell 500 naira

I have some guys always hanging around my work area selling drugs as means of living I just observe them and laff the way they transact with there buys

Ice is more than that amount in anambra
Re: . by Starkz9898(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
cut the intake man,you can't withdraw from it all at once.....That could spell doom for you!
Re: . by LikeAking: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tonero5200:
not up to 6 months I started smoking, my life has changed drastically, I look thin and weak.. dropped down weight...no power at all. when I walk it's like breeze wants to blow me away. this is not how I used to be this time last year, with a well built physique.. that everyone stares at.

people around are starting to talk.. since I was born I never liked smoking, but fustration kicked in on me this year..
life happened.
I just needed something to console me and I got hooked ever since then..I just can't let go.

I'm 32, I really need to stop before its too late..
smoking has changed my face
smoking has changed my behavior
smoking has changed my mindset
smoking has changed my hygiene
all for the worst, within this short period of time

I know all this, but at the end of the day after making a decision not to go back to it, once I have fund's like 1 to 2k, it's the first thing I do.

please help, I can't afford rehab.. but your advise of how to overcome this will be appreciated.

Seun
lalasticlala

Calm down, na normal levels.

Every won't live a normal life.

Enjoy.

What u need now is money, not stopping mkpumiri.

When u make money, that mkpumiri go make more sense for ur life.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Done With This Redpill NONESENSE / Anglophone African Countries / Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.