Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last (644 Views)

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! / Vertical Stacked Hydroponics Pot For Planting Vegetables And Herbs / How Many Days Would I Keep Day Old Pullets Chicks Warm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by ProfesawFred(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
QUESTION OF THE DAY: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last?

Hello friends, today when i woke up this morning i was just wondering about question that practically in Nigeria means a lot but outside the country if you talk about it you may be seen a psychophant. So I went on Facebook and made some little research and this where some people's hilarious opinion and reaction about this question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c8wAspC8wc
So what's your opinion....

Re: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by Bola146(f): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
As long there is light, it can be a month in the freezer

2 Likes

Re: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2021
It depends on what you're calling a pot of soup. Is it a full pot or those half pot of soup people have tagged overtime as a "pot of soup"?

If its the former, then that would depend on the number of portions you use per serving. If you take one portion per serving, then it could last you three weeks or more. But if its the usual half pot of soup. With one portion serving, it will take you one week +.

Now, if you're like me that uses two portions per serving, then a full pot will only last you 1 week + while the normal pot will last 3 to four days.

A portion is usually 1 and half standard serving spoon.
Re: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by ahnie: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
2 days.
If e pass 2 days we abandon it for my husband to eat.
Re: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by lekjons(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
ahnie:
2 days.
chai!

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by WibusJaga: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2021

The poster above, hope it's not your dog you're referring to as your husband. cheesy

To the Q, some people can maintain a pot of soup for weeks without NEPA just by warming day & night. At the end, soup that started off as Okro will metamorphose into Ogbono, thru other phases & finally into Black soup. Nothing is wasted.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by GOFRONT(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please leave Miyan Kuka and Gbegiri out of the equation.
Re: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by silibaba: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
365days nah grin
Re: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by silibaba: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
ahnie:
2 days.
so you turn your husband to bingo(ekuke) of the bah?
Re: How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last by DoggoneDogg: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Poverty question.

Naso pesin post gbegiri and ewedu as soup yesterday. grin Nairaland ehn

(1) (Reply)

11 Mission-driven Agritech Startups In Africa You Should Know About / Organic SEEDS / Eggs For Sale In Large Quantities And Reasonable Priice!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.