Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! (1059 Views)

Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? / Help, My Honda Civic Refusing To Accelerate / American & European Car, Still Remain The Best Money Saver, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by Duokc: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please any Honda expert on the house? My Honda car still shake, turtle hard to press, moving with difficulty. We have changed the plugs, Still experiencing same issue. Please help!!!!
Thanks....
Re: Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by JayEntaur(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Did you buy fuel just before the issue started?
I once experienced this, and it turned out the fuel I bought last had been contaminated with rainwater at the fuel station.

1 Like

Re: Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by ArticleBeast: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Have you checked the fuel nozzles
Re: Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by Duokc: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
I picked up yesterday evening from a mechanic workshop.. It moved so smoothly. I spent close to 40minutes, though I noticed the traficators weren't functioning after some times. But I moved well.. Got home, packed, and at about another 15 minutes later, I wanted to go out, then I started experiencing this strange accelerating disorder..
Please, I need help!
Re: Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by Dozieson(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Duokc:
I picked up yesterday evening from a mechanic workshop.. It moved so smoothly. I spent close to 40minutes, though I noticed the traficators weren't functioning after some times. But I moved well.. Got home, packed, and at about another 15 minutes later, I wanted to go out, then I started experiencing this strange accelerating disorder..
Please, I need help!

Scan the car and share codes
Re: Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by Naijabazeline: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Your airflow meter is clogged with dirts, tell your mechs to check and clean. And check your plugs too. Prolly one of them ain’t firing
Re: Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by OGjason: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Change air filter, or u can wash the old one and make sure it's dry before using
Re: Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by Duokc: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Naijabazeline:
Your airflow meter is clogged with dirts, tell your mechs to check and clean. And check your plugs too. Prolly one of them ain’t firing

Thanks
Re: Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by Duokc: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
OGjason:
Change air filter, or u can wash the old one and make sure it's dry before using

Thanks
Re: Car Still Shaking, Hard To Accelerate! by buygala(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Duokc:
Please any Honda expert on the house? My Honda car still shake, turtle hard to press, moving with difficulty. We have changed the plugs, Still experiencing same issue. Please help!!!!
Thanks....

Pray Kazeem hasn't touched something that fried your ECU...those symptoms you stated are also consistent with that of a fried ECU...

Scan first before allowing mechanics fiddle with your vehicle..fix the codes thrown up and you will likely be out of the woods..unless of course it's bad fuel, a torn hose or something purely mechanical...

The average Nigerian mechanic almost always leaves a problem for you after fixing or trying to fix another...something else almost always seems amiss after a fix...most times it's not because they don't know their work, but because they are always in a hurry and thus end up damaging a hose, leaving a clip unclipped, or a nut untied or not tied tight enough..or some very mad ones forget to put a whole part back...

One major way of ensuring longevity of your vehicle is to avoid mechanics blindly fiddling with it at all cost...Get a scanner, try to research any symptoms of trouble in your vehicle, and pay your mechanic well so that he will have no excuse to mess up..then if he does, don't hesitate to treat his Fuvk up as e dey hot ..for me , I no dey for "Oga d Bar, na so the moto dey when you bring am"...once I try to follow am reason once, twice and Kazeem no hear, na inside dark green or ekelebe Hilux e go see hinsef..na from barracks e go send him family to buy the spare parts wey e go carry replace the tin wey e spoil..

Say you be mechanic no mean say you get right to press "spoil" for my car....Country hard...as mechanic dey hustle daily 2k, na so me sef dey find daily 2k make i take see front..make everybody just respect hinsef...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Fairly Used Car Battery In Lagos / Porsche Opens Dealership In Lagos / ATF For 94 Toyota Camry,pls Which Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.