Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US (45609 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by hisexcellency34: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wehrey. The woman is our daughter Joe Okei
DoggoneDogg:

So he was fucking on his sickbed, 2 months to his demise abi?

Make una dey deceive unasef grin
Afonja married women are the most promiscous on earth
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by HASSANwinger(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yinka Odumakin
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Saintmary(f): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Congrats madam. Just name the boy after the man
Let me think of what to call the baby girl

Babawande
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Advocate500: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations to the family, their father was a soldier while he was on earth, we believe another soldier have been born.
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Andrewkinggg: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don’t know what to say about this news. Must be trying times for Mrs. Odumakin, lost her husband while she was months pregnant and gave birth months after her husband died. Makes me remember what was said about Odumakin being poisoned and killed by his enemies.
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Lxc1: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oh
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by adriano50: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Proudly American citizen am happy those babies have escape the dictatorial northern agenda I know buhari will be no more before this children turn 20 this I have seen
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Thebraveman: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congrats
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by nairavsdollars(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
the woman is really strong. all those movements when the husband died, nobody knew she was pregnant.
Andrewkinggg:
I don’t know what to say about this news. Must be trying times for Mrs. Odumakin, lost her husband while she was months pregnant and gave birth months after her husband died. Makes me remember what was said about Odumakin being poisoned and killed by his enemies.
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by APCNig: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Babarinsa
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by fof1: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Amadioha kee you there. Ekwensu

Why Curse ur Fellow Man for what doesn't Concern You materially...Ur Sins are Numbered b4 God ...Pls be Careful.
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by toujurs: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Amadioha kee you there. Ekwensu
grin grin chai no joy grin
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by padkan101: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Her full maiden name is Josephine Obiajulu Okei
So I believe you...she is a very promiscuous woman based on where she is from. Igbo
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations to Dr odumakin
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by AuroraB(f): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
At 55yrs shocked shocked shocked
Haaaaaaa �
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by ofuonyebi: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Many wishes are not fulfiled when one is dead...
But this one becomes and exception,....
Looks like the the foundation was well laid before the man went to the world beyond

If only the dead has eyes to look back to the world!
To see these twins and the boy to take up his mantle;
There would be a big party for YO ..in the land of the spirits..
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by nairavsdollars(f): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
saying the innocent woman is sleeping around after her husband's death and you said i shouldnt curse him. I will curse you both
fof1:

Why Curse ur Fellow Man for what doesn't Concern You materially...Ur Sins are Numbered b4 God ...Pls be Careful.
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by TundeEdnut35(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
You are a Fool a big Fool the woman is an Osu, Nyamiri and a Igbo but got married to a gallant yoruba man the late odumakin get your fact right
DoggoneDogg:

Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by BABANGBALI: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
No congratulatory message from me until a DNA test is carried out
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by DoggoneDogg: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey. The woman is our daughter Joe Okei
padkan101:

Her full maiden name is Josephine Obiajulu Okei
So I believe you...she is a very promiscuous woman based on where she is from. Igbo
TundeEdnut35:
You are a Fool a big Fool the woman is an Osu, Nyamiri and a Igbo but got married to a gallant yoruba man the late odumakin get your fact right
[/s]

Her surname is ODUMAKIN. Afonja naim she be
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Myhusband(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Penguin2:
Good she went to the US before the drug lord will send his touts to poison the woman and the innocent children like they did to her husband.

Criminal Okpolo eye!

only if the late Akuyuli could excuse himself from southeast till you people madness end, he would have been alive

anyway Odumakin didn't die with his history, he had boys and girl. I pity young men that are dying for one course without birthing before they get killed
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Myhusband(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
TundeEdnut35:

don't know why you're granting audience of someone that include dog in his moniker DoggoneDogg

trying hard to imbibe common sense on typical Igbo is like telling them not to sit at home to hurt Buhari

those Garbage are left ignored, Fulani are now more sensible than them
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Joe is masculine, while the female version is Jo (from Josephine or Joan).
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by DoggoneDogg: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
Myhusband:

don't know why you're granting audience of someone that include dog in his moniker DoggoneDogg

trying hard to imbibe common sense on typical Igbo is like telling them not to sit at home to hurt Buhari
those Garbage are left ignored, Fulani are now more sensible than them
[/s]

Odumakin wife don go Bleep outside like a typical Afonja woman
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by delpee(f): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations to her and the family. I pray that this will uplift her from her sorrow over the sad loss of Yinka. May God grant her all that she needs to care for the children. Amen
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Myhusband(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

But Bianca Bleep ffk and heaven didn't fall, Ojukwu will be cursing the harlot in his grave
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by delpee(f): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Ignorance is a disease. Bitterness is destructive to body and soul.

She's from the East by the way.
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by DoggoneDogg: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
delpee:

Ignorance is a disease. Bitterness is destructive to body and soul.

She's from the East by the way.
[/s]

What's her surname??
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by sureinfo: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congrats to her
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by dododawa1: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Life goes on
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Hakintoyey(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
IamR:

Haba! Yinka Odumakin died in April 2021 now.

Twins are born in even month not odd month.
Re: Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US by Brushless: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Who get de pikin??
Na you now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested / Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.