Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? (29206 Views)

Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Myer(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:
sad

The answer is simple: Curse causeless shall not stand. If the sun grows up to be a terrible, ill-mannered person, He'll receive beating too.

By our actions do we emancipate our selves from the shackles of coincidental ideologies

Our actions you say?
Is it not the curse that direct the actions of a cursed person?
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by HelpYourself(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
No it works differently.

The child who beats a parent may grow old and not ha e children or libe far apart . But will not escape . He will reincarnate to an abusive father who will beat him and may grow to love his own child but will watch that child grow and despise him irrespective of the live shown and that child will still beat him up too if he hasn't changed.

Now what you are asking why will an innocent spirit be used to carry out this karma and now risk its own guilt ?

The spirit who will do such is someone who is also burdened with this guilt so they are all connected by their different or rather similar addictions or guilt
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kajaard: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:
The father has to break the circle (of curses), by forgiving and blessing his son. Otherwise, it might continue.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by greggng: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

A young man had a qurrel with his old man and out of anoyance he beats his Dad and now the Father laid a curse on him that his kids will beat him(the young man) the same way he dealt with his Dad.

Now the young man grew old and one day he had an issue with his son and his son beat him up the same way he did his own Dad due to the curse laid on him by his Dad. And he in turn might have forgotten about the curse his father laid on him, now my question is what happens if he in turn lays a curse on his own son?

Will the curse come to pass knowing very well that his own son dealt with him the same way he dealt with his own Dad?

Pls I need contributions and opinions on this.

w

This case is a example of karma or nemesis ....not generational curse . Generation a curse is difficult to break while sometimes people can get away with karma
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by michlins(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oga na poverty dey cause these things. Say a child went to university at 17 and get a good job then lives in another town.

That's why oyibo dey live for different state from their parents.

Curse ko

Who don curse him pikin to be Dangote
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by hope4nigeria(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

A young man had a qurrel with his old man and out of anoyance he beats his Dad and now the Father laid a curse on him that his kids will beat him(the young man) the same way he dealt with his Dad.

Now the young man grew old and one day he had an issue with his son and his son beat him up the same way he did his own Dad due to the curse laid on him by his Dad. And he in turn might have forgotten about the curse his father laid on him, now my question is what happens if he in turn lays a curse on his own son?

Will the curse come to pass knowing very well that his own son dealt with him the same way he dealt with his own Dad?

so you beat your father right, he needs not to curse you, area boys go follow beat you to death
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Thebraveman: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Africa mentality
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by joyandfaith: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

Generational curse is genetic. Parents transfer genes to their offsprings. In this case, aggressive genes are inherited. With or without curse, it would happen. However, generational curses can be broken through self-awareness which will help to suppress phenotypic traits through psychosocial and pyschospiritual interventions.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by ThickSharon123(f): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

There's no such thing. If you accept there is, it is for you. But there is no such thing as generational curse.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by riczy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

read Gen 49 pray for understanding and digest even meditate on it
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by topliest: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

you are hot, talk to a pastor joe
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by KarinaLove(f): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

Did you beat your Father?
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by OlujobaSamuel: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
A king will not but hear bad news, however, do not be the bearer of such news. Evil will not but happen, don't let the devil use you.
If your father is cursed, it is not in your place to carry out the curse, avoid everything that will put you in a position to bear the curse
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kay25(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Okay you need a Bible believing old witch to answer this question..
there is no witch that believes bible..even if they know the content
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kay25(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
I think I had issues back then my father provoked me and even gave me blow I controlled myself and never laid my hands back not knowING he was closer to his death then.what am I saying is that control your anger don't lay a curse on the boy or else it keeps flowing down the lineage.also try to terminate the curse by talking about it with your son or else it would repeat itself cos once u sow a seed it will germinate and it's like a seed your son that beats u too will reap the fruit of doing if u don't kill it now
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Hakeem3(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

My G, jus talk say u don lace ur oldboy grin
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by walyx(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:

Yes bro, but assuming it happened as I narrated here, will the last cures placed on the son come to pass
Yes it will. According to what Axone posted. It definitely will keep on going
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Decide2rise: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:
Nigerians and believing in nonsense. There's is nothing like curses. Why not curse your generation to be healthy and wealthy. Nonsense and ingredient
You're too naive.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by kareemkamil(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
In where I came from, it is forbidden for a son to rase his hand on his father, not to talk of beating him.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by donhils: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Irrelevant post
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Curse or no curse, you shall reap what you sow, karma awaits.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yes. A father is a very powerful figure in the family. When he curse or bless his children, it comes to pass.

But some children can be really useless. How you go dey beat ur papa? Not good at all. angry
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
wunmi590:

Who is that child that would even raise his/her hand up to best up jis/her parent...

Raising your hands up is enough generational curse, not to talk of beating....
There is no such thing as a generational curse and under some circumstances, raising hands against an unruly parent turns out the right thing for a child to do. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Yes. A father is a very powerful figure in the family. When he curse or bless his children, it comes to pass.

But some children can be really useless. How you go dey beat ur papa? Not good at all. angry
The statement in bold is a lie you are fed in order to have you submit to your father in fear. If he loved you, he would not need to feed you that lie in order to gain control over you through fear. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
riczy:
read Gen 49 pray for understanding and digest even meditate on it
Genesis 49 says nothing of this except what you twist it into saying. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by MARKone(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
He is lucky that he knows where his problems are coming from, albeit self inflicted. If his father is still alive, he should go and beg him, if he is not, there are some traditional ways he can utilize to appease his father, and break the curse. Some people don't even know where their own problems are coming from, so you see why I said he is lucky.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by seyz91(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
cheesy
Mastakija:
African parents are fond of doing that thing
They'll b like "your children will do the same to you" even what d child did was intentional or not...
And if everything happen now
dem go dey shout Egun idile upandan
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by deavicky(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mastakija:
African parents are fond of doing that thing
They'll b like "your children will do the same to you" even what d child did was intentional or not...
And if everything happen now
dem go dey shout Egun idile upandan
me I see that as a prayer to give u long life to see your children. I can remember my mum use to tell me that so one day I told her that I will not even have children let alone them worrying me. Quickly she told me to shut up my mouth. That I will have children.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Divoc19(f): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Curse or no Curse.
We will surely get the reward of our deeds here on Earth.
Our job is to always fight against Compulsive Evil/Bad Act/Actions
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by abbey621(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Solution is simple travel abroad, curse no dey work for there grin. Furthermore, never allow yourself to be so weak to the point that your own children have the guts or balls to raise their hands on you......Put the fear of the devil in them and let them know I brought you into this world and I can remove you just as easily......Curse or no curse, una too dey play for this kontri angry angry

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
abbey621:
Solution is simple travel abroad, curse no dey work for there grin. Furthermore, never allow yourself to be so weak to the point that your own children have the guts or balls to raise their hands on you......Put the fear of the devil in them and let them know I brought you into this world and I can remove you just as easily......Curse or no curse, una too dey play for this kontri angry angry
The likely reason for why he got beat by his own son is he still went on to become just like his own father was to him. undecided

That happens a lot! Many people who they grow old, turn around to copy the same mistakes of their fathers before then, and end up having similar fates befall them - they never in fact learned from the experience as children is why. undecided

You are right! Curses and all that voodoo no dey work abroad at all. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.