Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (29301 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Elvixbeatz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin happy marriage life jare... Ur home is blessed... Ah ah

.. see fine wife na
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
handsome and beautiful couple.... you na no dey pity ugly people share you na genes...happy marriage life in advance...
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Digmygold: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congrats dear Nairalanders. Shame on Ubunja
Your misedunonsense is obviously a waste.of your already wasted dead life. Your trash wrote up ain't doing shiii
Jobless demon.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Mastakija(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Asegzy:
And two shall be one flesh so then they are no more two but one flesh.
What God has joined together let no man put asunder...Nov 6th save the date
after u don abuse yoruba girl finish abi angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by dahmie2013: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations...
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by wumi2017(f): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations,God when undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by jubrilELsudan: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
wumi2017:
The right time ....
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Thesaint141(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bodmum:
Nice pictures but hope this Guy lasts in bed 'cos as I'm looking at this lady, she's will need extra energy from him to get satisfied. These days, if you don't drill her very well, she'll cheat then the marriage crashes.

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by sylve11: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bodmum:
Nice pictures but hope this Guy lasts in bed 'cos as I'm looking at this lady, she's will need extra energy from him to get satisfied. These days, if you don't drill her very well, she'll cheat then the marriage crashes.

grin cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by LILTJAY: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mastakija:
after u don abuse yoruba girl finish abi angry
dont mind him... why did he now dress in yoruba attire..
Foolish Igbo idiot..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Asegzy: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Shout out to picture perfect studios kano
( IG: @fimphotos) for the amazing pics

Nb: I'm a full blooded Yoruba man
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by amzee(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
Àwwwww
I think this wedding is in Kano
Are you sure?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Originalsly: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Nairalander without a name? I'm almost sure they don't know their pix are being plastered here on NL. People now go sooo low for attention.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by calcal: 2:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Cool, nice one!

Stay blessed
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by bibianna(f): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Congratulations to the couple!

I am getting there too.�
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Bigpapi: 2:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Asegzy:

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by JustforMen: 2:58am On Nov 01, 2021
ziondaughter247:
All these naialand men, I thought una hate women?? I thought marriage was for simps?? Mtcheew..
Anyways, you are good-looking and you look well fed unlike 99% of the boys here..

we hate bad women and the good ones are easy to spot!
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Juliearth(f): 4:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Congrats to you and yours. Your home shall be a bliss.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Fireboy02: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:
God whennn? cry

Congratulations, OP.
Are u in dis country, let's link up
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Mayour11(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Congratulations to you too. Your home is blessed.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Mayour11(m): 6:42am On Nov 01, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Have you noticed that when our parents got married during their time they were much slimmer. Most of them started growing fat only after marriage. But these days newly wed couples have big body. What changed ?

Happy married life to you two in advance. May God be with you both.

Probably because they've been doing virtually all things married couple of those days are doing. They only replaced childbirth with abortion or prevention pills.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Singleone461: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Ohh God, your daughter is ready but somebody's son is not ready. God when?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Mvena(f): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Bodmum:
Eyes of the gods, idaboski I greet you
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Mvena(f): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2021
BegAt40:
If Dem born am well make she cheat angry angry
Many people aren’t like you
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Alldew: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Beautiful couple, happy married life in advance. Where una for dey meet all these handsome guys abeg?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by jully29(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Asegzy:
Congratulations. Your home will be blessed in all ways.
God please remember me too o.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Magnoliaa(f): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fireboy02:

Are u in dis country, let's link up

Sure. I stay in Agege.

GTB
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by B11la2b: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Asegzy:

Very ug!y chubby dude
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by B11la2b: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
wumi2017:

Slay queen .. Dey wait for who wan manage its expired product ..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by BALO13: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Api married life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.