Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock (38638 Views)

Ayiri Emami Receives Bola Tinubu At Asaba Airport / President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu At The State House, Abuja (Photos) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by BlackPantherxXx: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Greenback:

Sun lalastilala mnd44

Greenback... the guy wire you small. You cry go MODs grin

E pain am!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Moferere: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
chidifrank:

I am glad it’s the same market we are all going to buy things... let Tinubu win, let whoever Yorubas’ wants to win,let them win.
na the same inflations we will all experience.

Will you keep shut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by MoIbrahim: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Osibanjo must have told him to go and thank Buhari

You don't need a prophet to tell you that they hate each other!

See this one grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by MoIbrahim: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:
Pdp
Apc

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

No vacancy for Peter Obi and tinubu

Anyway I sell cows

Look at this imposter grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by sojayy(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Sonyboom765:
I am telling you.

But he's d one telling u grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by blackslayer: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2021
You monkeys are all condemned to your ignorant and simple minded ways!
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by nnamdi640: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Moferere:
The Illiterate Peoples of Biafra will nearly commit suicide seeing this grin grin grin
And the foolish zombies will continue to worship their master.
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:04am On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy don't let me burst your bubble
authority2006:

Mutual hatred! What could really make Buhari to hate Tinubu, his messiah?
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Bridget95(f): 2:12am On Nov 01, 2021
Moferere:
The Illiterate Peoples of Biafra will nearly commit suicide seeing this grin grin grin
you should be concerned about your economy not those ravaging it.
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by samwillyco1(m): 2:16am On Nov 01, 2021
How do people see Tinubu and campaign for him for 2023 presidential election, he will do worst than the current president
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Bigpapi: 2:29am On Nov 01, 2021
leketon:
PRESIDENT BUHARI RECEIVES ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU AT ASO ROCK...Sunday

"I came to thank President Muhammadu Buhari for visiting me in London when I had a knee surgery. He demonstrated empathy. He is an exceptional leader"- Asiwaju Tinubu.

Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by ddeola: 2:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Demons troubling our nation. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Slurity(m): 3:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Osibanjo must have told him to go and thank Buhari

You don't need a prophet to tell you that they hate each other!
Who is Osinbajo to tell Jagaban what to do, it's like you only know Tinubu on social media alone and not his real worth and value

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by ultimateprof: 4:35am On Nov 01, 2021
The gardering of the vultures.
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Manlikekebin(m): 5:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Ok ooh, a visit for 2023 e go loud oo
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by madjune(m): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2021
It was reported that after the meeting, Tinubu handed his face mask to his 2nd aide to keep for him whilst he takes a cup of water.

Something ominously foul ooozed into the air.

The 2nd aide, without a 2nd thought, resigned there and then.
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by ofiko123(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2021
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Tinubu for President.

God bless Buhari

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by victorDanladi: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2021
shosky1794:
The presumed hatred for this man by some people is not hatred. It is the fear of the man.
I feel like kissing you
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by authority2006(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy cheesy don't let me burst your bubble

I'm curious, please do.
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by nwajesus12(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2021
shosky1794:
The presumed hatred for this man by some people is not hatred. It is the fear of the man.
fear of a frail looking fellow, it's people like you that give them power to act arbitrary, rubbish
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Slurity:
Who is Osinbajo to tell Jagaban what to do, it's like you only know Tinubu on social media alone and not his real worth and value
Why him go see VP first
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by offiahvictor(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2021
out going and in coming president.
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Ingocof(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Komu1048:

Leave igbos out of this. If Tinubu is all we Yorubas can produce then something is wrong with us. I just pray n hope he will step down for Fayemi or Osinbanjo

No, nothing is wrong with us but everything is wrong with anyone that is asking Tinubu to step down for Fayemi. What has Fayemi done to deserve it? tell us his track record and let us see who will be a better candidate.
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Ingocof(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2021
rickyrex:
so funny here in Lagos must people going against him are yoruba's. I can bet you that in the East nobody talks about tinubu... Except on social media and here in South west

The biggest lie from the pit of hell, does that mean that those on the social media were chosen to attack him? Wether online or offline, social media or in the bedroom, Tinubu is the main talk in the political arena in the east. You can't talk of politics today and not mention Tinubu, the attack on him by the people he had never governed any of their states shows how much is feared more than how he's hated.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by rickyrex(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Ingocof:

The biggest lie from the pit of hell, does that mean that those on the social media were chosen to attack him? Wether online or offline, social media or in the bedroom, Tinubu is the main talk in the political arena in the east. You can't talk of politics today and not mention Tinubu, the attack on him by the people he had never governed any of their states shows how much is feared more than how he's hated.
anyways you are not from the East either have you gone there to hear people talk on politics and emphasize more on tinubu... This is not something I need argue with u . And come 2023 election If he will contest, I pray to remember I will personally post the results he will get from the East here for you as a prove to this discussion we had
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Ingocof(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2021
rickyrex:
anyways you are not from the East either have you gone there to hear people talk on politics and emphasize more on tinubu... This is not something I need argue with u . And come 2023 election If he will contest, I pray to remember I will personally post the results he will get from the East here for you as a prove to this discussion we had

Alright.
Re: President Buhari Receives Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by kayuseful: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Komu1048:

How I that a joke, a 2 time governor, he played a great part in the success story of apc, and the north love him as well. Besides Ogun I not the only Yorubas we have

His performance as governor is belowpar
He is too much of an academician that he doesn't understand the basic needs of the people. He won't make a good leader. He's better as a minister.
BTW what did he achieve as minister of mines and steel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar / South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.