Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff (1918 Views)

IPPIS Now Use Federal Staff Salary Loan Deduction For Business After Paying Off / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / October Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please anyone with info about October salary , is it from ippis or central bank?

It seems our money is been used for trading or forex ..or no money...
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Umuazala: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Whether from CBN or IPPIS all u need is the salary
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Poorboy: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lol grin grin, them use am lauch enaira
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by McLizbae: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin
Poorboy:
Lol grin grin, them use am lauch enaira

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Umuazala:
Whether from CBN or IPPIS all u need is the salary
But I don't know what happening
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by OnMyBiz: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2021

My signature is the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops,

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest market including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop.

Very legit, I don't do scam.
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by durangokid: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
But I don't know what happening
. My brother the thing don tire me ooo, imagine the tichini money yet they are unable to pay,
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Experience285(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=handsomeyitayo post=107222577]Please anyone with info about October salary , is it from ippis or central bank?

Federal allocation revenue has joined be shared on Thur. Hopefully before wed
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Poorboy: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
The Federal Government has given reasons for the delay in the payment of October salaries to some civil servants, assuring that necessary steps have been taken to resolve the matter.
Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (HoCSF), said the delay was due to the fact that the 2021 budget was passed before the conclusion of negotiation on the recurrent expenditure and its consequential adjustment.

In a statement issued by Mrs Olawunmi Ogunmosunle, Director of Information, Office of the HoCSF, Yemi-Esan further explained that a lump sum was, however, provided in the 2021 budget for recurrent expenditure and its consequential adjustment.

The HoCSF also disclosed that a committee, made up of representatives of the Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning, the Budget office and the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation, had been set up to determine the shortfalls of Ministries, Extra-Ministerial Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
“The shortfalls are to be paid from the lump sum already set aside in the budget for the recurrent expenditure and its consequential adjustment.
“The committee is expected to conclude its work by the end of next month so that salaries can be paid.
While appreciating civil servants for their patience, the HoCSF said she is in touch with the Director General, Budget Office, who assured that salaries will be paid by the end of next month.
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Poorboy:
The Federal Government has given reasons for the delay in the payment of October salaries to some civil servants, assuring that necessary steps have been taken to resolve the matter.
Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (HoCSF), said the delay was due to the fact that the 2021 budget was passed before the conclusion of negotiation on the recurrent expenditure and its consequential adjustment.

In a statement issued by Mrs Olawunmi Ogunmosunle, Director of Information, Office of the HoCSF, Yemi-Esan further explained that a lump sum was, however, provided in the 2021 budget for recurrent expenditure and its consequential adjustment.

The HoCSF also disclosed that a committee, made up of representatives of the Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning, the Budget office and the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation, had been set up to determine the shortfalls of Ministries, Extra-Ministerial Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
“The shortfalls are to be paid from the lump sum already set aside in the budget for the recurrent expenditure and its consequential adjustment.
“The committee is expected to conclude its work by the end of next month so that salaries can be paid.
While appreciating civil servants for their patience, the HoCSF said she is in touch with the Director General, Budget Office, who assured that salaries will be paid by the end of next month.
sources please
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by PureStarman: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
This issue should be solved
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Oksman(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Poorboy:

This is pure lies. Govt should give a more convincing reason for this delay. Afterall, they were not taken by surprise; cause they knew this all along.
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Following.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=Experience285 post=107224956][/quote]
Can you type this again?
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Urbanchampion: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oksman:

This is pure lies. Govt should give a more convincing reason for this delay. Afterall, they were not taken by surprise; cause they knew this all along.

The guy is a liar! That information is not correct, he only copied an old piece of information and edited the first paragraph, to reflect October. To start with, the name he mentioned is no longer the Director of Information in OHCSF, Mr. Abduganiyu is the current Director of Information.
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by gebest: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2021
You have forgotten that Allocation was not shared on time because of the fews between States governors and FAAC over deduction of Paris club debt relief.
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by studentwriter(m): 4:25am On Nov 01, 2021
gebest:
You have forgotten that Allocation was not shared on time because of the fews between States governors and FAAC over deduction of Paris club debt relief.
exactly.
Twas this Thursday they held a meeting and the faac allocation was finally shared.
The last faac meeting which was held on 18 had issues over deduction of Paris club refund
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by studentwriter(m): 4:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Oksman:

FAAC allocation wasn't shared on time, just this Friday that they shared it. Hence the cause of the delay
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by seunmsg(m): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Please anyone with info about October salary , is it from ippis or central bank?

October salary has been paid already. If you’re yet to get yours, just relax tour mind, you’re getting it before the end of today.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Difrent: 5:52am On Nov 01, 2021
handsomeyitayo:

How can a public servant spew such nonsense.... who has used your money to trade forex? How can we expect a better Nigeria with a civil service full of people like you? Hide your face in shame abeg
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Iceboiking: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good afternoon everyone
Please there is something actually bothering me
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Please I need an answer to this from somebody that has experience please....
Thank you
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Rayd502(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Iceboiking:
Good afternoon everyone
Please there is something actually bothering me
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Please I need an answer to this from somebody that has experience please....
Thank you

Open another thread so you can get more views and responses.
Re: IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff by Iceboiking: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Rayd502:

Open another thread so you can get more views and responses.
Please how do I do that?

(1) (Reply)

Any Lawyer Here? / Bola Tinubu Visits Plateau State In Company Of Dogara And Ribadu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.