Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

IPPIS Now Use Federal Staff Salary Loan Deduction For Business After Paying Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPPIS Now Use Federal Staff Salary Loan Deduction For Business After Paying Off (610 Views)

IPPIS Issues:october Salary For Federal Staff / APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP / NEXTLEVEL: FG Plans To Use Federal Government Lands To Set Up Ranches!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS Now Use Federal Staff Salary Loan Deduction For Business After Paying Off by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
I frowned at federal government concerning ippis payroll....they said they established it in order to curb ghost workers .....now the issues is ...there are some loan companies that gives loan and ippis will deduct from them, due to there is certain commission ippis get from them, by remiting the money they deduct from salaries .

This so called payroll ippis use advantage of loan deduction from salary to use it for business, maybe they use it for forex or fixed deposit to yield interest...

If you pay off your loan finish, ippis will keep deducting your salary as much as they like, now ippis have problem, some cooperative society in organizations are complaining that ippis refuse to remit deduction from salaries, some are yet to receive their refund ...

I don't know maybe the loan company are doing business with ippis, using staffs salaries....

Ippis are scammers, thieves.....

I have a friend of mine , she has finished her loan since January, imagine ippis keep deducting monthly deduction via salary, she has called the loan company but they told her that ippis are yet to refund them to be able to pay her..

If you called the foolish payroll customer service number, not available, switch off,

Email is not going,

Foolish payroll system that doesn't have good website, .....

Anybody with experience with ippis deduction ?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Reacts To End SARS Panel Report / How Bandits Wasted Lives Of Over 213 Soldiers & Civilians In Katsina State / "Our Lives Matters" Northern Youths Cries Out, Asked Buhari To Resign Now (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.