Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) (21982 Views)

Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / Tribute Night For Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Afenifere Leader (Photos) / Buhari Attended Conference For African Traditional And Religious Leader - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by naijapips04: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2021
The arselicking begins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2021
But. BAT has visited Aso Rock for the last time.
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Anything to secure the presidential seat... Tinubu would be weaker than Buhari, I hope we don't make that mistake of voting him in

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Sycophant
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin ipob should beg BAT to give them beerfraud, he can give them but they should humble themselves and approach him like human beings not their vile imprisoned supleme thief. Lol ipob wants Tinubu to labour in APC and give an Igbo man president else they threaten they will vote Atiku to get back at him. grin grin grin grin grin

BAT the man is an enigma, ask many idiots why they hate him, na mumu reasons dem go give from say him to get sense to him no give us ticket do president for APC.
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink grin cheesy
Kuku kee dem children of hate, frustrations and perdition
grin cheesy wink

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by ManfromUNCLE(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Both are struggling to stand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 6:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Ahmeduana:
Exceptional leader in terms of what?
in terms of killings,banditary,hunger..making 1 dollar to 500.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Two vegetables
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by Dangrace01: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Administration1:
Craziness.
If as a People seeking development of our Country, is this the best Candidate to guide to our Leader?
I repeat it, woe betide anyone who will try to sell this man to me as a future President. All the likes of Atiku, Tinubu etc. Have nothing to offer this nation again.. Oh how I wish the Organizers of EndSars still maintain that structure, using it vote in someone who truly understands the travails of the common man on the street, whilst restoring our Collective Image as a country

Vote for falz
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmm. For you to call him exceptional leader then you will be worst than him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2021
I don't know what to say, it's a new month pls, I don't want to say negative words today
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2021
In your mind, buhari is an "exceptional" leader abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vedaxcool:

First purge yourself from hate, only then can you understand what he is talking about.
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by sheddyboy01(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Both of you are exceptionaire in words only
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by Kilotat: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2021
What can I say! Check my Signature (In Afonja Voice)
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Ahmeduana:
Exceptional leader in terms of what?
sincerely I don't just understand, I can't point to one concrete thing the man has done undecided
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by sunnnnyuu(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/he-is-an-exceptional-leader-tinubu-visits-aso-rock-hails-president-buhari/

You must hail and praise him since he let you loot the country's Treasury the way you like, Buhari is imposter he is not in charge of the government it tunibu that is ruling the country
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by juman(m): 6:42am On Nov 01, 2021
It is easy to relate with tinubu and his group.
They are straight forward and easily predictable.
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by Hero2t: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2021
Asslicking at its best

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2021
WE DON’T NEED EXCEPTIONAL LEADERS ANYMORE angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

See how he brings God name to his vile wishes and hate.

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by Lovenorth: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Jagaban is given some people sleepless night grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by musa234(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Exceptional leader kill you there... If this man believes buhari is an exceptional leader with his woeful performance then you can imagine that he will become one of the worst presidents to ever preside over this country if he happens to become the president..God forbid!
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by Wokenaija: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2021
That means you will rule Nigeria the same way since he is a great leader and you are probably following his foot steps.
Tinubu supporters children go dey lekki - epe express dey beg after Tinubu first tenure tongue. Make una allow this Thief get access to the full National cake .
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Just imaie this man as president of Nigeria..

We are very useless in this country.
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin ipob should beg BAT to give them beerfraud, he can give them but they should humble themselves and approach him like human beings not their vile imprisoned supleme thief. Lol ipob wants Tinubu to labour in APC and give an Igbo man president else they threaten they will vote Atiku to get back at him. grin grin grin grin grin

BAT the man is an enigma, ask many idiots why they hate him, na mumu reasons dem go give from say him to get sense to him no give us ticket do president for APC.
Senseless comment as expected
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2021
vedaxcool:

You love suffering. Suffering is your middle name. This country will divide soon and you can vote Tinubu to lead you and your people
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by mightyhaze: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2021
He's exceptional because he visited you?
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by dapolaw(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Post your father's picture, let's see what he looks like.

PlayMaker14:
Take a very good look at the second picture.... It may seem as though the Iragbiji born cocaine lover has partial stroke.

May God heal him completely.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Administration1:
Craziness.
If as a People seeking development of our Country, is this the best Candidate to guide to our Leader?
I repeat it, woe betide anyone who will try to sell this man to me as a future President. All the likes of Atiku, Tinubu etc. Have nothing to offer this nation again.. Oh how I wish the Organizers of EndSars still maintain that structure, using it vote in someone who truly understands the travails of the common man on the street, whilst restoring our Collective Image as a country
For people to be actively campaigning for this thief after what we're currently passing through in Buhari's hands should tell you that Nigerians love suffering.
Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by paskal16: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2021
vedaxcool:

wonders of 30k npower money

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) by BBBmall25: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Generalkaycee:
Nigerians,
If we elect the same corrupt politicians every time, that's an obvious message that we don't want a change.
ACCORDING TO YOU WHO IS NOT CORRUPT, YOU?... cry me a river ipig from the tribe of saint obi pandora

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. / Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics / The Arrestors Of Today Would Be Arrested Tomorrow - Fayose Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.