Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Beware Of Quickteller Fraud - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Quickteller Fraud (563 Views)

Quickteller Always Making Things Easier For Her Customers.. Check Out! / Quickteller Makes Jamb Registration Easier!! / How Quickteller Debited Me Without Sending The Money To The Beneficiary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Quickteller Fraud by Usmanzy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good day nairalanders,i ll be needing your advices on how to recover my money
Some weeks back,i credited my quickteller wallet with 13500,i was debited,but i couldn't find the funds in my wallet,i reached out to them via mail,the response was we ll get back to you,we re working on it, contact your bank,and so on.its almost 2 months now and my 13500 is yet to be refunded.

Re: Beware Of Quickteller Fraud by jchioma: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sorry for your loss. It's like quickteller are in a quicksand. Stories I hear of them have not been positive lately. Network issues, debitting without giving the service paid for, etc. The management needs to wake up and smell the coffee before they lose customers in droves.

(1) (Reply)

My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening / Why I Love Nairaland +ve And -ve / Suggestion To Seun About Nairalist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.