Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Damilola One Of The Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo Tenders An Apology And Plead With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola One Of The Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo Tenders An Apology And Plead With Him (463 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu / Burna Boy, Fireboy, Laycon, Plead With Uganda Govt To Release Omah Lay, Tems / Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola One Of The Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo Tenders An Apology And Plead With Him by neduwealth(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Queen Damilola, one of the spouses of 83-year-old Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III, has at last apologized to Alaafin subsequent to leaving her marriage with the King and blaming him for wanting to hurt.

Recall in 2020, queen Damilola decided to quit her almost five-year-old marriage with Alaafin and not to return to the palace after accusing the king of constantly threatening and harassing her.

The 24-year-old mother of two twin young men additionally guaranteed that the king was wanting to capture her, adding that her life and that of her family was in danger. Be that as it may, the elderly folks in her family who didn't acknowledge her choice arranged her to get back to the castle and begged the ruler for pardoning for her sake.

https://www.nedutechblog.com/2021/10/damilola-one-of-wife-alaafin-of-oyo.html?m=1

After her long nonappearance in the royal residence, she re-thought of her as activities and chosen to look for Alaafin's pardoning. Taking to her Instagram handle on Sunday 31st October, 2021.

Read more: https://www.nedutechblog.com/2021/10/damilola-one-of-wife-alaafin-of-oyo.html?m=1

Re: Damilola One Of The Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo Tenders An Apology And Plead With Him by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Were you forced into the marriage in the first place?
Why did you now leave? Oh... You thought money was everything? SMH.
when some people see money, they lose their senses until reality strikes in.

You left him and instead of you to pipe low, you were flaunting the introduction of your new man on social media. Don't you know that's a slap across his face? a big shade on him.

Now he's "wanting to capturing you". What did you expect? You brought it upon yourself.

You better go into hiding because that kind of man would stop at nothing to deal with you. So stop exposing yourself to him unnecessarily and run!
Re: Damilola One Of The Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo Tenders An Apology And Plead With Him by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
The Alaafin has good taste for women no doubt
Re: Damilola One Of The Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo Tenders An Apology And Plead With Him by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
No be ordinary jare angry
Re: Damilola One Of The Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo Tenders An Apology And Plead With Him by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na she know jawe,me we never chop

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Seun Be Messaged From Nairaland? / Bbnaija White Money Cry As He RECIEVES His Car See What He Saw (video) / “nobody Signed Me, I Ran To Avoid See-finish” – Portable Spills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.