Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

5 Easy Steps Fund Your Enaira Wallet. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Easy Steps Fund Your Enaira Wallet. (1359 Views)

Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? / CBN Partners With Bitt Inc For eNaira, Shuns Nigerian Fintech Companies / Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Easy Steps Fund Your Enaira Wallet. by Kubernetes: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
1. Download the eNaira wallet app from play store.
2. Register with your details like name, gsm no, bank, bvn etc. Know that u can only register with the bank tied with your bvn. Also note that u will need to confirm your email before u will be able to sign into the app.
3. Log on into your bank mobile app like FBN Lit mobile app, Zenith mobile app, Union Bank app, gtbank etc
4. For zenith, click on menu and scroll to "connect to eNaira"
For FBN, click on transfer and scroll down to eNaira, put your email and password of your eNaira details. A field will pop where u see your details like wallet address, alias name, amount to transfer etc. Put the amount and submit.
5. Transaction will. Show successful. Log on to the eNaira wallet and see your balance. Do a peer to peer transaction with friend to test.

Note that, the eNaira wallet app seems to be an alpha version, as such u are likely to encounter so many bugs when registering. Also note that u can't register with another bank again using same bvn. You can only fund your wallet using your banks mobile app, tru a merchant or tru your banks teller officer. The eNaira is only powered by a blockchain technology backed by CBN. Its not a cryptocurrency. It won't be in the major world exchanges like Binance etc . No mining. No NFT. No tokens. No smart contracts. No speculation....#1=1 eNaira.

Below is a screenshot of a trxn I did.

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps Fund Your Enaira Wallet. by Blake755: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please what is the benefit of this thing
Re: 5 Easy Steps Fund Your Enaira Wallet. by Kubernetes: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blake755:
Please what is the benefit of this thing

From what I read, see below

1.Zero cost of printing fiat money and transporting by CBN and also banks
2.Sending/Receiving Money
3.Verifying Payments
4. security
5.Intra/inter financial institutions transactions are not only possible, they are faster and cheaper.
6.Foreign Exchange Transactions
Re: 5 Easy Steps Fund Your Enaira Wallet. by Blake755: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Kubernetes:

From what I read, see below

1.Zero cost of printing fiat money and transporting by CBN and also banks
2.Sending/Receiving Money
3.Verifying Payments
4. security
5.Intra/inter financial institutions transactions are not only possible, they are faster and cheaper.
6.Foreign Exchange Transactions
Abeg boss u feel me how to make money no matter how little it is SAPA wan finish me cry

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Earn From Cpm, Cpc And Cpa Advert Commissions? / Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom / How To Save Money For Our Aluminium Roof Sheet???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.