Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice (45231 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Timoleon(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2021
shocked
Mercychen:
Lol.. cheesy grin
Abroad is not for this guy. Abeg just be coming back home.

Imagine gate-crashing a wedding ceremony just to have a taste of our own very jollof. He must have missed it so badly. I can't imagine not eating my favorite food just because I'm trapped in another man's land.

Me, I'll gate-crash any party for Afang soup if i find myself in a foreign land. I don't joke with my swallows.

This guy is just looking fresher and finer everyday. Evidence of leaving a decent and non-promiscuous life.
True (see emboldened )
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by KosiGee(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:
All scripted jare

*You wore same outfit colour
* Why did you off your coat...I taught you drink was supposed to be hidden under it
* Nobody will pack drink for an unknown man in a parry like dis...even if you are the celebrant...the server will show you something
* Nigerian recognize a celebrity when they see one...no one is hailing you
* I love his funny voice tho...but truth is ...the joke is only for 25years downward

They might be non alcoholic drinks and they cost less than £1.50. If you buy like 150 bottles of those, you’ll actually be looking for guest to drink them. They are sweet and fruity and not many people will like them.
There will be expensive alcoholic drinks as well remember.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Timoleon(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2021
But the quote you mentioned is saying something different
Toks2008:

The embolden is so true.

I dont know if there is something mysterious about it but people who don't sleep about usually look younger and fresher than their age

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by alizma: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Jay5mie:
Not invited indeed, but you wear color of the day angry angry angry angry
So you never see an invitation card through a friend before? Definitely for him to have knowledge of the wedding, he probably see the invitation card with someone else or heard of it from another friend. Either way, he can get all the information he needed to be there but the point is that he was not invited.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by BigDawsNet: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2021
KosiGee:

They might be non alcoholic drinks and they cost less than £1.50. If you buy like 150 bottles of those, you’ll actually be looking for guest to drink them. They are sweet and fruity and not many people will like them.
There will be expensive alcoholic drinks as well remember.

I understand

But it pretty obvious hez not a stranger
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by smartpasta: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2021
The pasta creator accompanies four tradable circles: spaghetti, lasagna, penne and fettuccini. You can purchase extra sets to make other noodle assortments, similar to heavenly messenger hair and tagliatelle—and since it's new pasta, https://smartpastamaker.com/ it just require a couple of moments to concoct.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by KosiGee(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I understand

But it pretty obvious hez not a stranger

I dont think he gate crashed. It seems well planned. Imagine having someone videoing him while he sits comfortably collecting goodies.

When he pulled his jacket off him, I didn’t see evidence of the bottles. He might have removed and given them back.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2021
OnlineArchitect:
And this is news too?
You're looking for news?
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by BigDawsNet: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2021
KosiGee:

I dont think he gate crashed. It seems well planned. Imagine having someone videoing him while he sits comfortably collecting goodies.

When he pulled his jacket off him, I didn’t see evidence of the bottles. He might have removed and given them back.

It's a nice funny video
But it's all for fun
I enjoyed the voice tho
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Rajosh(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Thanks for sharing this wonderful news. Buhari said he'll reduce the price of gas
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Timoleon:
shocked
True (see emboldened )

Lol... Are you high? grin.
Somebody can not make error in peace again?
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Timoleon(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol... Are you high? grin.
Somebody can not make error in peace again?
i should get high buts it’s too early in the week. The supposed mistake though seems like a correct word to me and completes the sentence for me. So I’ll accept it as you have submitted it. He is fresher after leaving a decent and non promiscuous life.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by LordOfTheGame: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Is that a coded message that his wife cannot cook jollof rice for him?

Anyways let me face the stupid mod that banned my account for one month simply because I rebuked a Muslim terrorist wishing death to my lovely people. This mod, I would've wished you death in return but for the sake God and New Month, I forgive you. But behave yourself next time.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Timoleon:
i should get high buts it’s too early in the week. The supposed mistake though seems like a correct word to me and completes the sentence for me. So I’ll accept it as you have submitted it. He is fresher after leaving a decent and non promiscuous life.

Ok. But why did you have to point it out again since you feel it's correct.? undecided.

Anyways thanks for helping me align to suit the original context even though this was not the context I meant it. grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Timoleon(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2021
That’s where the joke is for me. That one word simply contradicts what you were saying. So I just added “true” even when it contradicts the context you were trying to create. Anyways good morning.
Mercychen:

Ok. But why did you have to point it out again since you feel it's correct.? undecided.

Anyways thanks for helping me align to suit the original context even though this was not the context I meant it. grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Timoleon:
That’s where the joke is for me. That one word simply contradicts what you were saying. So I just added “true” even when it contradicts the context you were trying to create. Anyways good morning.

Good morning. smiley.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Dharnchuks(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Omo I go try am next weekend. Never done it before but I wan see how e go work. Looks like fun.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Johel(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67gOIfAh0Q

Williams Uchemba attended a Nigeria wedding in London that he wasn't invited, just to eat jollof rice

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVsXNOCo7uP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yeyebrities and lies be like 5&6
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by omoiyalayi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jay5mie:
Not invited indeed, but you wear color of the day angry angry angry angry

Busted grin grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by chitransco(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
GayPontiff:
grin

Funny guy.

He was 2years behind me then in my dept UNN and always made everyone laugh unknowingly. Always been his calling.
which year was that again?...I left unn 2017..but didn't meet him...
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
chitransco:
which year was that again?...I left unn 2017..but didn't meet him...

Lmaooooo....No how in the world you would have met him.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Charx122: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
How's this nonsense news? it seems Nigerian bloggers don't have any good thing to post again

Must you take everything serious ..the guy is having fun and sharing it with everyone ..get some sense of humor bro..But if you like am go hug transformer ....�
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by princewarri1985: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67gOIfAh0Q

Williams Uchemba attended a Nigeria wedding in London that he wasn't invited, just to eat jollof rice

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVsXNOCo7uP/?utm_medium=copy_link
I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAMETHING TOO, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY THIS PARTY JOLLOF RICE ALWAYS TASTE UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT, AND NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CANT COOK IT AT HOME TO TASTE THE SAME, I DONT KNOW IF IT'S THE FIREWOOD THEY NORMALLY USE, I WAS ONCE AT A WEDDING RECEPTION, AND I HAD TO LITERALLY BRIBE THE LADY INCHARGE OF THE FOOD WITH 4K AND SHE GAVE ME 3 TAKE AWAY PACK TO TAKE HOME, AND MY GIRLFRIEND PLEADED WITH ME FOR 1 PLATE AND I REFUSED AND ASKED HER TO EAT THE RICE AND STEW SHE ALREADY PREPARED AND SHE BECAME ANGRY, DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE RECIPE HERE AND MODE OF PREPARATION?? PLEASE SHARE
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by destinychidi: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
How is he wearing the color of the day?
They are wearing Ash and white while hes wearing an ash coat over a black top. M?..

It's also possible, He may have seen them while passing and quickly ran back home to wear the same color of jacket at least to gain entrance and not look odd.

people who are expert at gate-crashing parties can go to any length. You never see anything.
I LOVE UR RESPONSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
destinychidi:

I LOVE UR RESPONSE

Thanks dear. grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 07, 2021
qtguru:
Mo gbo mo ya party dey......... done it before I just happened to have the same material. Good Times grin
Good for you,at least it create memories out of your boring tech life.Whoever is dating you is trying please respect and appreciate her.Tech tech tech tech tech all the time, I wonder if you take this boring tech life to the bedroom as well.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by qtguru(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Good for you,at least it create memories out of your boring tech life.Whoever is dating you is trying please respect and appreciate her.Tech tech tech tech tech all the time, I wonder if you take this boring tech life to the bedroom as well.

Don't be a bitch, its too early for that
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2021
qtguru:

Don't be a bitch, its too early for that
bringing out the rage in you once in a while gives me so much joy and makes me laugh so hard when you respond to my satisfaction.Techi Techi boy,if I know your girlfriend ehn I will cajole her into leaving you.

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by qtguru(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
bringing out the rage in you once in a while gives me so much joy and makes me laugh so hard when you respond to my satisfaction.Techi Techi boy,if I know your girlfriend ehn I will cajole her into leaving you.

Lol zzor abeg free me. I don't post my social life biko, this one that you're thinking of me this early. I want to pray for us and the country grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2021
qtguru:

Lol zzor abeg free me. I don't post my social life biko, this one that you're thinking of me this early. I want to pray for us and the country grin
OK pray for me too,I need it badly as I'm beginning to miss church these days. But shey you know you overwork yourself abi,be finding time to relax and have fun so you won't miss out on anything, no be you look for the money wey your popsy take pay your momsy brideprice.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by qtguru(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
OK pray for me too,I need it badly as I'm beginning to miss church these days. But shey you know you overwork yourself abi,be finding time to relax and have fun so you won't miss out on anything, no be you look for the money wey your popsy take pay your momsy brideprice.

Church is necessary and God, you can see it in our society as people are living godless life. Just pray during free time. All will be well. Take care Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure / See The Tummy Revealing Outfit Omotola Wore To 2015 Elite Model Look(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.