Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice (45235 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by OnlineArchitect: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2021
And this is news too?
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by samwillyco1(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Money is good
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Antoeni(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Abeg Ooo , Who has Eaten Ghana Jollof ?
How Does it Taste?
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by johnrash(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2021
smiley
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by ecrypto: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2021
For fast, modern and secured website design WhatsApp 0 8 1 6 5 9 8 0 1 3 1
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by AfroKnight: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2021
I understand bro. Jollof rice is a heavenly dish. Especially with dodo and fried croakers. And of course washed down with cold Heineken

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by FahBuLous: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol.. cheesy grin
Abroad is not for this guy. Abeg just be coming back home.

Imagine gate-crashing a wedding ceremony just to have a taste of our own very jollof. He must have missed it so badly. I can't imagine not eating my favorite food just because I'm trapped in another man's land.

Me, I'll gate-crash any party for Afang soup if i find myself in a foreign land. I don't joke with my swallows.

This guy is just looking fresher and finer everyday. Evidence of leaving a decent and non-promiscuous life.
Afang soup is my favourite too... wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Ferdinandu(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2021
He is just doing it to catch cruise. Some of us here na every Saturday event,If not where we go see better jollof rice eat cry

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by jrusky(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Just comedy no need insulting him. He is just acrkng up.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2021
FahBuLous:
Afang soup is my favourite too... wink wink

Ah... Your head dey there! cheesy
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by emerged01(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2021
I don do this kin thing when I dey school with my friends.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Mom007(f): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Funny. This just reminded me that this guy is quite young. Him and Regina Daniels were child stars together...

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by FahBuLous: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:

Ah... Your head dey there! cheesy
Are you from Akwa Ibom??
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2021
FahBuLous:
Are you from Akwa Ibom??

Nope. But Im sure I cook that soup better than them. tongue.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Aboguede(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2021
GayPontiff:
grin

Funny guy.

He was 2years behind me then in my dept UNN and always made everyone laugh unknowingly. Always been his calling.

Was city Mate in port harcourt back the in the late 90s.

Now should be 31 or 3. Lucky
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by FahBuLous: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:

Nope. But Im sure I cook that soup better than them. tongue.
Lol... That's a big fat lie girl...
Where are you from.?
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by qtguru(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Mo gbo mo ya party dey......... done it before I just happened to have the same material. Good Times grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Bahamas95(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2021
This guy is a clown, he has a special way of cracking me up. grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by rolams(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2021
I just wasted my data!
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Babaken(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Paygram:
This guy just dey fresh. We wan eat your pikin naming jollof too
since the guy stop acting for a long time now where is the money is coming from make we do small aproko abi na bitcoin?
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by muheeb01(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2021
When you don't have worry you'll be adventurous and try anything lol,should incase of jedi jedi or pile cos of too much jollof or sugary drinks contact me o lol
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by woleabayo(f): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2021
who de fool who? them no invite am and he put on same color with grooms men...........oniyeye
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by benzzyno(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Soo? Make we fry plantain? U sabi how many weddings i don attand for this lagos wey i no sabi even men on suit talk less of pipo wey dey marry?.. Normal level jor
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by vickydevoka(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2021
Paygram:
This guy just dey fresh. We wan eat your pikin naming jollof too
Igbos no de do naming o.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by generalwo(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2021
There is nothing sweeter Than party jollof sha
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2021
FahBuLous:
Lol... That's a big fat lie girl...
Where are you from.?

I'm not lying cos I compare the one I cook to the ones I buy from then at the restaurant, the difference is clear.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by FahBuLous: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm not lying cos I compare the one I cook to the ones I buy from then at the restaurant, the difference is clear.
You buy food in the restaurant and you expect it to be as good at home made??
Lemme burst your bubble, restaurant now add water sef to it so as to make it plenty...
Plenty food means plenty money...
Meet a certified Akwa Ibom mother like mine, let her prepare Afang soup for u, you go chop forget your name grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Toks2008(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol.. cheesy grin
Abroad is not for this guy. Abeg just be coming back home.

Imagine gate-crashing a wedding ceremony just to have a taste of our own very jollof. He must have missed it so badly. I can't imagine not eating my favorite food just because I'm trapped in another man's land.

Me, I'll gate-crash any party for Afang soup if i find myself in a foreign land. I don't joke with my swallows.

This guy is just looking fresher and finer everyday. Evidence of leaving a decent and non-promiscuous life.

The embolden is so true.

I dont know if there is something mysterious about it but people who don't sleep about usually look younger and fresher than their age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Toks2008:

The embolden is so true.

I dont know if there is something mysterious about it but people who don't sleep about usually look younger and fresher than their age

Exactly. Its the same grace im enjoying. If I tell people my age, they dont believe.

Sexual immorality makes one age faster.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2021
FahBuLous:
You buy food in the restaurant and you expect it to be as good at home made??
Lemme burst your bubble, restaurant now add water sef to it so as to make it plenty...
Plenty food means plenty money...
Meet a certified Akwa Ibom mother like mine, let her prepare Afang soup for u, you go chop forget your name grin grin

Ok. smiley.
Re: Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice by mrkings84(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2021
I remember back then when I use to do conference photography in weddings and other parties, there was this set of family of 6, father, mother and 4 children, they will always be in any wedding ceremony around. I later got familiar with them cos I was seeing almost in every wedding reception venues.

They do come with a bigggg food cooler which they pack foods into and make away with. Man must survive!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Doctor Kissing Toyin Aimakhu (Photos) / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years / Funmilayo Ogunsola 'Ijewuru' Dies Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.