Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? (651 Views)

Very Funny!! See A Teeth That Has Bluetooth Color / My Collection Of Nairaland Funny Pictures... (photos) / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by chumakk: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
Yes Or No

Explain later shocked
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2011
which kinda joke be dis??
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by chumakk: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2011
mohumyta:

which kinda joke be dis??

Am joking here. I said, do you want us to change the color of nairaland cheesy

Yes or No, Did you pass your WAEC smiley answer me lipsrsealed
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by lysaa(f): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2011
heys man, U be lecturer for ur 1st life?
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by yinkalink(f): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2011
lysaa:

heys man, U be lecturer for your 1st life?

chelsea fans just love d name of ma club grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by lysaa(f): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
Lol Yinks.
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by yinkalink(f): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
lysaa:

Lol Yinks.

my eyes sharp abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by lysaa(f): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
Man u is ur thing girl. . Vision 40 all.
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by chumakk: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2011
yinkalink & lysaa

I said somethings about our color stuff but you guys are talking about man u and Chelsea.

Pls give your suggestion now shocked

i mean now grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by lysaa(f): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
I'm not a painter. . Guess bright knows better. . He's been painting the express rd from abj to lag.
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2011
poster are u dis bored , counting ur grey hair can occupy ur time berra o tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 2:01am On Jun 09, 2011
Rano walks in. . BORING. . .Rano walks out immediately!
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by chumakk: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2011
Idowuogbo:

poster are u dis bored , counting your grey hair can occupy your time berra o tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ranoscky:

Rano walks in. . BORING. . .Rano walks out immediately!

Progress stoppers see them! cry
Re: Do We Need To Change The Color Of Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2011
chumakk:

Progress stoppers. see them!
I hope this bored topic is not what you call progress?

And what is the progress about it, when the thread stil dey page one?

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Present / Message For Today! A Must Read!! / What Would Have Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.