Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. (37213 Views)

My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Gkemz: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na so one pastor told me that I needed to restrain myself from my gf who introduced me to her fellowship. Fear these "men of God"
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by alphaNomega: 3:06am On Nov 02, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Some pastors are real
While some are pure fake...

Only God knows the real one...
I will advice people that don't believe in prophecies should stop visiting this man of God or whatever you think they are ...
imagine someone who believes in prophecy met this fake person...anyway that is how people get conned
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Going to these modern churches is like wasting ones time. They are mostly after money. A traditional church where the pastor is paid well and the hierarchy is a bit tough, but Pentecostal is still safe. The word of God from the pastor is the most important. Why people settle for prophesies is beyond me. Most new churches are after money. And when the leader is popular, straight to politics. Lol.
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
SpinHub:

Indeed. Prove it with screenshots blackmailer.
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER GUYS, PLEASE BEWARE OF HIS VICES!!!! 419 AND TRICKSTER
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by judedwriter(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
nifemi25:
Most of the so called pastors were not called by God ...they are only searching for what to eat

I wouldn't say most, many would be the right word.

Many pastors are genuinely called by God, the only problem is they lack the power to fulfill their calling.
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by seyi360(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Psalms 18:26
[26]With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

She got what she deserved.
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:49am On Nov 05, 2021
OBALOLA55:
KOBOJUNKIE ANTIISLAM MIKECOLD

Why crying? Below is your Chief (Mrs) Imam seeing vision and performing miracles

https://www.nairaland.com/6770997/muslim-woman-performs-miracle-deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.