Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Increase Volume Of MP4 Video With VLC - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Increase Volume Of MP4 Video With VLC (446 Views)

Watch How To Play 360° Videos With VLC Player. / How To Export MP4 From TS With VLC Media Player / How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Volume Of MP4 Video With VLC by ryangarcia(f): 5:26am On Nov 01, 2021
If you get VLC Media Player installed on your computer, you can rely on it to increase video volume while playback. It is a popular and open-source cross-platform media player. It carries some basic editing features. Moreover, it has the capability to increase the audio volume to maximum 300%. The following steps will show you how to make a video louder with VLC.

Step 1. Open VLC on your computer and click “Tools” on menu bar when you enter the main interface. Click “Preferences” to open “Simple Preference” window.

Step 2. Click “Show Settings” in the lower left corner and choose “All”. Click “maximum volume displayed” on the top left side. Click on “Qt” and then you will see the “Maximum Volume displayed” option on the right.

Step 3. Type “300” in the box and re-launch VLC. Now the audio volume will be up to 300% of the original volume.

Increase Video Audio Volume: https://www.vidmore.com/edit-video/make-video-audio-louder/

(1) (Reply)

Scenery Embroidery Village Gate Rice Burden, Landscape Embroidery Of Vietnam / Plz I Need A Professional Photoshopper Who Can Edit Someone Naked (I will pay) / Watch Funny Video Of Me Hugging Random Strangers In My School!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.