Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 (14163 Views)

Video: Edo Assembly Crisis: Senator Orker-jev Struggles To Stop Senate Takeover / Akume Loses Benue North West Senatorial Seat To Orker-jev / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Slimbee1(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2021
E chooke you abi cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by SmartGadgetz: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Pkeleee move on.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by hibeebeeking: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2021
That is an understatement. Buhari is no more contesting. Let focus on the next candidate. Who would have been your best candidate? Thief's

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Brushstrokes20: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Same here!

The nepotic, sadistic, redundant, bloodthirsty, self serving herder is Nigeria's worst DISASTER kiss

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by AfonjaConehead: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2021
nzeoobi:

Some Nigerians voted APC candidate in the rerun elections and not buhari.
Aketi as a governor is very different from buhari and anybody that's not ashamed of buharis performance is an idiot and a bigot who will not end well
Helinues
Seunmsg
Blackpantherxxx
Sirjamo
Yarimo
Omenka
Laudate etc
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by thaoriginator: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2021
See him face like one dutty black bagga pig grin
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by pickatyoubackup: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Another zombie is finally liberated

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Dreytonisback(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Don't blame yourself my man even tho I no know u
Most of us thought buhari would be the solution to the killings, not knowing that it was the same buhari who was the killer of the masses

Lights up my kpoli in peace.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by ransomed: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2021
More regret awaits you in your next election.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Johel(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by addexx: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2021
It's a little too late for that now innit?
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Trueyarn(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

We keep hearing this online since 2019 whereas ordinary Nigerians keep voting for the APC.
People are actually moved by what they wanted and not what you want.

Besides Orkev Jev has been in the NASS since ages and has hardly had a meaningful impact on his constituency.

The PDP members bragging to have magic wands should show us the scorecards of their Governors in respective states in comparison to their APC counterparts. He that is faithful in a little will be faithful in more.

Bros the only APC state moving at the progressive pace of PDP states is Lagos. No other APC state has outdone PDP states in performance, development, security etc. Even APGA with just one state is doing remarkably well, even better than most APC states.

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by jditimiya(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2021
I want him to be a life president to teach many people lesson of their life. How will someone see the way the country is been run and still support the government who does that? How will a president that promise Nigerians all the sweet things of life and ended up killing us the more. If na relationship you go like to stay back praying for a better day?
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by sulaak(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Power is returning to PDP in 2023

Nigerians really suffered in this APC government

If you continue to support lazy politicians that can only regret when they make a critical mistake, then Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by gidado14(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=107230539]

https://independent.ng/i-regret-campaigning-for-buhari-apc-in-2015-senator-orker-jev/[/quote
we hear

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Manlikekebin(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Apc government has failed nigerians in all areas 2023 is the time to send them parking
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by shedy03(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wallahi tallahi, serious suffering.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by BlessedChild7: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
The problem of this country is too deep.

How on earth will a lawmaker like Orkev Jev who have being at the National Assembly without any achievements to burst of in his constituency come out with such a deceitful statement..
Am not a simpathizer of baba and his evil party APC but this man is more evil than that party of Zoombies he is talking about.

People like him should never be considered sane by the youths.

Las las all of unna na same wagon shall..

I still the pity we Nigerians everyday
Especially we wey no get link
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by HRMK: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
and even atiku wont make much dffce!he was vp for 8yrs!!
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by chiedonedoor(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Very unfortunate, no longer a popular government. Repent and turn yourself from all sin and evils, Christ is coming soon.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Blackdisciple(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yeah they are already regrating tho but except the common and hypocritical Nigerians , they can die for him go up North and see
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Indispensable85(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
But he won again in 2019 without you.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Dododawa01: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

People like u still supporting PDP. Go and give them power. That's y our mumu president called unah lazy youth. APC = PDP and PDP = APC. If u don't know get that to your skull.
We need vibrant youth to move this country forward not useless PDP or APC
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Mosesvic11(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

We keep hearing this online since 2019 whereas ordinary Nigerians keep voting for the APC.
People are actually moved by what they wanted and not what you want.

Besides Orkev Jev has been in the NASS since ages and has hardly had a meaningful impact on his constituency.
Hi
The PDP members bragging to have magic wands should show us the scorecards of their Governors in respective states in comparison to their APC counterparts. He that is faithful in a little will be faithful in more.
sorry ooo can you mention 5 APC governor that is doing well than PDP governor? Though I am not a fan of PDP but PDP does things better than APC lies and decit.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Mosesvic11(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
JAMO84:
If he didn't give them, can you arrest him?

Bail out is not in the Constitution, he gave them out of emphaty so that their workers won't die of hunger.
and what is kogi own doing in another bank account? Guy APC is a party of lies and decit
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by biyams83(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Mosesvic11(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

Interestingly I'm enjoying the government and the way the administration is dealing with lazy folks and people of vile.
I campaigned vigorously for the APC and I'm not disappointed.
If I give you a glimpse of what I've benefitted so far from this administration you'll run crazy and shed blood.

I'm not a blind supporter without stake unlike you that even in the PDP you're abysmally infinitesimal
please if you didn't show us all here, you worst than an infidel or you are lier too

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by francisbarrack(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Apc d party build on lies .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths / Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. / Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.