Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 (14141 Views)

Video: Edo Assembly Crisis: Senator Orker-jev Struggles To Stop Senate Takeover / Akume Loses Benue North West Senatorial Seat To Orker-jev / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Maobichek: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

You're really a poor political observer.
It is rather the other way round cus most people voted the APC because of Buhari.

For example, in Benue where there is a propaganda of Fulani herdsmen killing all farmers in the state. Buhari still got more votes in the state than the APC Governorship candidate and the senators of the zones respectively.

If you use that analysis, remember that in 2019 PMB lost in Abuja, he lost inside Villa, Osibanjo also lost in his ward in Lag.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Cnach: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
The day Buhari leaves office will be considered Nigerias second independence
Exactly the speech I have already prepared and begging God for life to post it

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Mexicanbreed: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
And when u did not help buhari campaign in 2019 what happened?
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Mexicanbreed: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
nzeobi:

Some Nigerians voted APC candidate in the rerun elections and not buhari.
Aketi as a governor is very different from buhari and anybody that's not ashamed of buharis performance is an idiot and a bigot who will not end well
The difference

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Aufbauh(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
nzeobi:

If you are contented or meaningfully occupied you won't be roaming around nairaland making comments to cure depression.

Can you mock people better than you

Akuko....keep that self delusion to yourself.
People that surrounds me singing ogene music to beg for an arms when I'm balling in some open lounge.

FYI, I don't need to struggle or suffer to make my pay, .that's the difference between ruling class and 3rd class citizens.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by rolams(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
This one just dey feal the heat!
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Endtime123: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/i-regret-campaigning-for-buhari-apc-in-2015-senator-orker-jev/
Actually i don't blame people that voted for him in 2015 but the people that voted for that evil dictator in 2019 ah!, we will not forgive them.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by millionboi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
JAMO84:
But you don't regret campaigning for Ortom, who is top three of the most useless governors in the history of mankind.

If not for Buhari's bail out fund and Paris club refund, Benue would have been dead by now.
how?
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by maxzzo1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Remain wole Soyinka to apologize
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Trentee4eva: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
yanabasee2:

I swear.... it's not about the party... but the people involved.... APC is more or less a northern regional party... While, PDP was not a regional party but carried all regions along....

The reason why we have almost all the regions seeking to break free....

This government favours the North and do everything to keep that energy...

I will prefer that power shifts away from APC...
APC is just for some people from certain parts of the country. PDP is more inclusive and that's why you have these separatists agitations gaining steam under APC
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Trentee4eva: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

The difference

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by IFYBOY288(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin grin
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by nzeobi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

Akuko....keep that self delusion to yourself.
People that surrounds me singing ogene music to beg for an arms when I'm balling in some open lounge.

FYI, I don't need to struggle or suffer to make my pay, .that's the difference between ruling class and 3rd class citizens.

You are not in a lounge, I think you are in a bunk smoking weed
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Kfed4ril(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

Interestingly I'm enjoying the government and the way the administration is dealing with lazy folks and people of vile.
I campaigned vigorously for the APC and I'm not disappointed.
If I give you a glimpse of what I've benefitted so far from this administration you'll run crazy and shed blood.

I'm not a blind supporter without stake unlike you that even in the PDP you're abysmally infinitesimal

Now it’s clear why you’ve been supporting APC blindly, for what you benefit from them not for a better Nigeria.
Later una go open mouth dey call una selves patriots.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by adecz: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
❎❎Many of us were also fooled
by his crocodile tears in 2011.

We didn't know he was just crying
for himself & his family poverty
at the time.. ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by BreakingNews21: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
"Orker-Jev who dumped the APC for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in August 2018"

political pro-stitute right there in black n white. wink
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Munzy14(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
As in eeeh.. grin celebration go loud grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Datedoboy: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Tomahawk99(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
JAMO84:
If he didn't give them, can you arrest him?

Bail out is not in the Constitution, he gave them out of emphaty so that their workers won't die of hunger.
Mumu, how much is bail out compared to monthly allocation? Almost every state received bail out you donkey.
Yahaya Bello received one of the largest amount for bailout twice.
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Kyf1: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Every one does except few who are benefiting from the failed government
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by bigcasava1(m): 2:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Mumu! Continue he will still send his brothers to kill ur people and take over ur land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta / Dogara Threatens To Sue Premium Times / Kayode Ogundamisi Denies Being A Spokesperson To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.