Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary (14476 Views)

Super Eagles: NFF appoints Eguavoen, Amuneke as Technical Adviser & Assistant / Majority of fans say better if Messi had left Barcelona - AS survey / Lionel Messi 'staying at Barcelona' as star avoids prospect of legal wrangle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Jflex07(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2021
How about president or director of football... Don't you think that would suit you more Leo?
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by ThierryJay: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Toks2008:
The real GOAT

A player that will never dive.

A player that will not wait for opportunistic goal but will work his way from mid field to the net.

A player that hardly falls no matter how hard he is tackled.

Indeed you are the Greatest Of All Time.

The god of football

Toks so you sef dey acknowledge the GOAT even as a chelsea fan that you are (I assume).

Oil plenty for your head bro
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Lamasta(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Iliveforever:
It’s 1st October but I think this is the highest joke of the month grin grin

He’s seriously planning for his retirement options grin
November

1 Like

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by seyz91(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy
yanabasee2:
Just life a catfish..... they can't survive outside their habitat for long....
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by seyz91(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy
Samunique:
After you got them indebted by your outrageous wages abi ?

When you see say money don finish for the club, you run away.

Bad man undecided
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by seyz91(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2021
same thing our naija girls dey do in relationships
Samunique:
After you got them indebted by your outrageous wages abi ?

When you see say money don finish for the club, you run away.

Bad man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Safemoon: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2021
No you will be technical secretary in psg.
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2021
I see Messi going extinct in a year time

He Tried. But his career has come to an end
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by samwillyco1(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2021
The Second to Best is already regretting leaving his comfort zone grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by kenex4ever(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:

He’s the best of all time coz he needs to be at Barca to be the best ……you wanna be the best go around the world play on different levels and show you can still be the best…playing 5 League 1 games, No goal, No assist. What if he play in England or Italian league where they can breaker his leg and Refree will say play on.

Lalasticlala I think this thier Messi is overrated joo.

stale excuse, if people that he is far better than e.g cr7, suaruez, salah, coutinho, hazard etc could destroy premier league the way they did, how much more their father, Messi.

Calm down, When he starts scoring hatricks now, u will open ur mouth to say farmers league.

Now that a proven striker has not scored there, I didnt hear u say the league is tough oh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by yetunsbay(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2021
kenex4ever:
stale excuse, if people that he is far better than e.g cr7, suaruez, salah, coutinho, hazard etc could destroy premier league the way they did, how much more their father, Messi.

Calm down, When he starts scoring hatricks now, u will open ur mouth to say farmers league.

Now that a proven striker has not scored there, I didnt hear u say the league is tough oh.
since u mentioned him better than CR7 Baba nothing again
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by chloride6: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Werey
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Angel1696: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:

He’s the best of all time coz he needs to be at Barca to be the best ……you wanna be the best go around the world play on different levels and show you can still be the best…playing 5 League 1 games, No goal, No assist. What if he play in England or Italian league where they can breaker his leg and Refree will say play on.

I for say happy new month to you but this your comment no gree make I talk am.
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Toks2008(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2021
ThierryJay:

Toks so you sef dey acknowledge the GOAT even as a chelsea fan that you are (I assume).

Oil plenty for your head bro

Which Chelsea?

Anywhere Messi goes I follow.
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by deavicky(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Iliveforever:

oboy try not to take us back to the month we had successfully escape from the hardship our government had created. Do you know how much I spent just in October? Now you want to take us back so I can repeat the expenses.
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by cr7lomo: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2021
This guy has just said what we all knew .... he us just a club legend like Alfredo di stefano
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Bamzyriches451: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Ewure wan run
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by samwillyco1(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2021
yetunsbay:
since u mentioned him better than CR7 Baba nothing again

Are you surprised about his comment, these are type of people that keeps on supporting the current APC Government
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by OminickConcept: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Iliveforever:

You must be living in another backward planet to be in 1st of October while we on earth are in 1st of November.
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Onowu1979: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by ddippset(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:

You guys simply have no shame..

This time last season and many seasons before you said the same thing.

Last season by October 2020 you were counting open play goals and saying he was finished.
You said no goals, no assists and he's finished.

Now is End of the year; he won the Golden boot in Spain, went to Brazil and won Copa America at the Maracana, and is number one contender for ballon dor 2021.

He made you all eat your words and shamelessly you have come again...

The facelessness of this forum has made you all so shameless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Iliveforever(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
deavicky:
oboy try not to take us back to the month we had successfully escape from the hardship our government had created. Do you know how much I spent just in October? Now you want to take us back so I can repeat the expenses.
grin grin
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by CBARRY1: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2021
yanabasee2:
Just li(F)ke a catfish..... they can't survive outside their habitat for long....
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Orpe7(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Rather a shame that Messi can't survive anywhere else
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Chochovini: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2021
elmessiahs:
The GOAT
. Which kain Goat? Goat wey nor fit score even 1 goal in five matches that one na Goat? Na Rat im be jor.
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Bodmasnr: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:

Abeg let him return. Going from one club to another or playing for a single team till retirement doesn’t determine maybe you are the greatest of all time or not. Both GOATS don dominate Europe for years. Make you stop this comparison jawe. We have players that played for a single team for years and also retired in the same team and don’t forget that they also achieve tangible things.. You don’t expect someone to leave where he dae see something chop…

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by ezechi24(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:

Sometimes im bafold by the senselesness of some of your opinions...even your lord and savior penaldo hasnt scored more goals against the top five English teams despite playing in england for 5 years....because he score goal against totenham wey every body dey beat right now we no go hear word again.....7 ballon Dior loading...hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Juanmike(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2021
The fraud has admitted that he is a failure outside barca, psg is yet to realize this until they are knocked out of UCL by club brugge
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by Slimbee1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Okay issoorite grin

Sha stop comparing him with my real èwúré cool
Re: Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary by offiahvictor(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:
Barcelona is really a comfort zone for Messi.
lol...that man na one club man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra FA Introduces ‘football Made In Anambra’ / Okagbare Faces Stiff Test For 100m C'wealth GOLD, Asumnu Is A Possible Finalist! / Nigerians Want Eaglets Rewarded With Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.