Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract (19007 Views)

PSG Considering Ending Sergio Ramos' Contract / Messi Criticized By The French Media / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by verybadmouth(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Calibrator:
Pulisic by virtue of his exploits in our Champions league winning campaign has more than enough credits in the bank. He can be injured for the whole of this season and he will still walk into our team next season provided he is fit.
I agree with you but this is a business. He needs to be a stronger and fitter player. If the injury persist, the club may have no other option.
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by jerry2cino(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Na watin him find , him get, you dey Madrid dey felenjo , you come comot go PSG and bench you dey sit down, you ke
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by WATCHOVER(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Man u need Sergio Ramos badly..
You don't just buy player, you have to first do a study about the player, the team is currently playing for, his style of play, your own team before you buy.
The problem with Psg they went to buy players out of emotions, take a look at messi, he does not fit into Psg attacking style of the game, he needs space, if I were to be his adviser I would have suggested Chelsea fc, a player like Ramos fits in Psg, Manchester City style of football, Man U needs someone like Jerome Boateng
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by Bamzyriches451: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by Reference(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Real Madrid knows when a player is done and no matter how highly placed he is, they just pull the plug.
Raul Gonzalez, Iker Cassilas, Cristiano Ronaldo and now Sergio Ramos..... they continually asses the performances of their players backed with a critical cost/benefit analyses and pull the plug when it no longer makes economic sense no matter the sentiment.
That is why they remain financially stable despite Covid while their storied rivals are essentially bankrupt, both in cash and in player assets.

They knew Sergio was essentially finished. Now let us see the anointing by which PSG wants to raise the dead.

1 Like

Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by dapolaw(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2021
This scene that you painted is still even good sef, atleast you have driven the car once before the engine broke down. But here Ramos is yet to lace his boot for PSG.

WibusJaga:

It's painful sha. Imagine say you buy one expensive toks Range Rover Sport 2020 model. You drive am once the engine come knock.
Anyway, agreement is agreement.

2 Likes

Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by dapolaw(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2021
I laughed when some people were saying Madrid was wrong to let him go....

Ramos is a great player but because of his age,injuries has always been a concern.

Every reasonable club will let Ramos leave for a David Alaba.

1 Like

Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by Reference(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2021
dapolaw:
This scene that you painted is still even good sef, atleast you have driven the car once before the engine broke down. But here Ramos is yet to lace his boot for PSG.

Like our brothers import accidented and salvaged vehicles hoping to make a windfall.
Sometimes it works.... most of the time the buyer is left with a lemon.

1 Like

Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by cr7lomo: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2021
For Madrid to have let him go easily shows that Ramos is finished. He was not called up to join the national team for the Euros and will definitely not b called again, making retirement from the national team inevitable. I still don't know why PSG picked him . Ramos is finished, Real madrid don squeeze all the juice wey de inside am trowel
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by vickydevoka(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Great100000:
Me too....

I don dey forget say Sergio still dey for that Club.

Baba just dey chop Free Money without playing anything, chai...... grin grin grin

Football money sweet ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

He no play anything and he still dey receive weekly payment which is very very huge and somewhere you will work tire and they will still owe you.. Chai... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Me Dem no de owe me o. Before I go Start work I go tell u say na weekly bases I de collect or daily. If u gree fine, if u no gree fine. Na so Dem de pay for u k n Canada epr hour. Work a whole month without salary. I no fit
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by EmmaLege: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Great100000:
Me too....

I don dey forget say Sergio still dey for that Club.

Baba just dey chop Free Money without playing anything, chai...... grin grin grin

Football money sweet ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

He no play anything and he still dey receive weekly payment which is very very huge and somewhere you will work tire and they will still owe you.. Chai... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oloun cry
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by Tinyemeka(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2021
obembet:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/psg/2021/11/01/617f1fa9ca4741a3528b4589.html

I can't forgive him for the time he almost pulled out Mo Salah's arm in the Liverpool Vs Real Madrid Champion's League final.
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by thaoriginator: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2021
lolu2019:
somewhere in Nigeria. and loan sharks will still be sending bad messages calling us fraud. God dey.
gringringrin

God punish devil! Dem go call and send messages tire! Shishi dem no go collect.
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by mayo47(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Sorry your analogy is not exactly correct.

Faber:
BTW

Those who are planning to tie the knot this yuletide, this one is for you all. Messi and Ramos are like evening newspapers. They gave their youth and best years to Barca and Real Madrid. Giving them acrobatic goals and styles in the field of play.

Now PSG go carry them at age 34 and above, they cannot perform cos their prime years is gone.

You don make money, forget all those evening newspapers in places of worship, showering u with fake love. Go and look for a young girl and settle down with.

No come worry us like PSG, when u evening newspaper wife becomes too sick to perform in bed cos area boys don bleep her life out, with series of abortions.

Learn from PSG mistake
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by Faber(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
mayo47:
Sorry my brain is not exactly correct.

Ok tongue
Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by tunjidare2(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na Chelsea FC fault jare...

Lamasta:

Its not his fault na injury na

1 Like

Re: French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract by Lamasta(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
tunjidare2:
Na Chelsea FC fault jare...

Na Tuchel fault self grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Canada 2014! / Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group / Nigeria's Likely Opponents In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.