Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

If Not That I Don't Want My Mother To Die, I Would Have Slept With My Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Not That I Don't Want My Mother To Die, I Would Have Slept With My Father (516 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Not That I Don't Want My Mother To Die, I Would Have Slept With My Father by Psalm6ix: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2021
A young lady took to Tiktok to express herself saying that she can sleep with her father if not that she loves her mother and doesn't want her mother to die of heart break.

Watch Video ==> https://sparonews.com/if-not-that-i-dont-want-my-mother-to-die-i-would-have-slept-with-my-father-lady-video/

Re: If Not That I Don't Want My Mother To Die, I Would Have Slept With My Father by potent5(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2021
End time children from Sodom and Gomorrah
Like Lot's daughters who practiced what they learned in Sodom on their father.

Don't worry. Just wait for your mother to die as Lot's wife died so you can have your way.

2 Likes

Re: If Not That I Don't Want My Mother To Die, I Would Have Slept With My Father by ahnie: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2021
What's the name of that beautiful flower that does not grow in everyone's garden again sef?

Common sense.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Woman Love One Child More Than The Other Of Her Children / I Always Have Strong Urge To Harm My 3 Kids For Some Months Now - Mother Reveals / Benefits Of Having Snake Plants Inside Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.