Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out (2609 Views)

2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me / I Didn't Call My Party "a Vegetative State" FFK Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by Mariam0217u: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode who recently defected to the ruling APC has started complaining about being ignored by the party leaders who did everything to woo him to their fold, a source has revealed to YeyeNews.com. President Buhari had received Mr. Fani Kayode at the State House when he was presented by the chairman of the party’s Caretaker and Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee, Gov. Mai Bala Buni.

“After the president received FFK at the villa, nobody has invited him to any party meeting. Even his state chapter of the party rejected him and the national leadership did nothing about it. The shocking part is the cold shoulder he has received from the party leaders who initially promised that he would play important roles in major decision making once he joins the party. Now no one has even invited him to a dinner. The man is not happy”, the source said.

Click below for full story.......

https://yeyenews.com/free-food-kayode-they-no-longer-invite-me-for-dinners-ffk-complains/

1 Like

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by ahnie: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Na the way goat take stand for market,go determine how customers go take price am.

FFK is now a rejectamenta grin

8 Likes

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by Tinubuadvocate: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2021
You are damaging his name now and if he sue you,you will start crying for victimization. He has every right to associate and disassociate with any group in society.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by AntiBMC(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Hehe.
Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by jimyjames(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are damaging his name now and if he sue you,you will start crying for victimization. He has every right to associate and disassociate with any group in society.
Why not just invite him for dinner grin

4 Likes

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by slimfit1(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2021
I won't waste my time on FFK whether good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by fourboys: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Associating with someone like FFK is very risky,,, u don't know when he will turn on u... Those APC leaders accepted him just to shut him up for good

6 Likes

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by Blackfire(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2021
grin

Yoruba people eeehhh

2 Likes

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by efembaba(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
He is a political slut. He has no dignity of loyalty on him. He should not be surprised he is being treated as such. No body marries a slut. It's just to use and dumb

4 Likes

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by IamWonderful: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Upper iweka news will shock you like high tension wire
Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by Gadafii: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
The weyrey never even get seat to take sidan, he don dey attack Gumi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by Commentor: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Opio.
Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by 2aces(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
FREE FOOD KAYODE

Nigerians are mad grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by dlondonbadboy: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2021
A very hungry man. Shame!!!
Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by BeardedMeat(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2021
IamWonderful:
Upper iweka news will shock you like high tension wire
FFK is hungry huncle.
Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by Vickym1(f): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2021
If they didn't invite him he should invite himself na by installing a spy in their mist

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner / One Of The Owu Church Attackers Commented On Twitter / "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.