Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri (21677 Views)

Seyi Makinde: APC Is Not A Party Anyone Should Be Interested In Joining / Foreign Investors Pull Out N1.77tr Over Insecurity / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by XXXXTENTACION: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Perfectbeing:
you would see the advantage in the near future
the fact that you cannot produce a clear cut answer shows you how usesles the e-naira is.... undecided
for your information the future starts today... This is how this stupid motherfvckers keep doing trial and error..
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
the fact that you cannot produce a clear cut answer shows you how usesles the e-naira is.... undecided
for your information the future starts today... This is how this stupid motherfvckers keep doing trial and error..
k
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
GeneralDae:

But now it is stronger than the naira and every now and then Nigerians compare Ghana to Nigeria on YouTube and they praise Ghana for having a stronger currency. The truth is to investors and foreigners, Ghana truly have a stronger currency.
The reason many Nigerians compare Naira and Cedis is that most of them don't even know about the redenomination of the Cedis. Even some teenage Ghanians don't even know about it.
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by Pierocash(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

You’re the dumb one to think Cryptocurrency is anonymous. They say decentralized, you bunch of jokers take it for anonymity. F000lish ldiottt.

Take it to the bank, your wallet address company has your KyC, if your transaction is flagged for fraud, that company holding your wallet can be subpoenaed for your registration info. Nigeria Law enforcement just don’t have the Tech yet. Fooools like you don’t have any idea why people pay top notch fees just to rinse their transaction via blockchain mixer.

Or how hackers are tracked after getting their ransom even after using a Mixer. Or you think blockchain mixers are in existence because Crypto is not decentralized enough. You kidsss are so dumb, you rather argue blindly than take corrections.

FYI the most anonymous Crypto right now is Monero, because of how hard it is to track its holding wallet. Even at that, it can still be tracked if there’s an issue.
you are the dumbest.

Wallets are tracked when the source of the address is known. When the source of the address isn't known ,it becomes difficult to determine where the address came from.

That aside, in theory it is traceable due to transactions been stored in public ledger of blockchain.

The cost of tracing any transaction is far way more than the fund itself. Before you finish tracing the coin from wallet to wallet the money is already gone.

Before revealing the identity of the person years have passed.

And lastly, been anonymous wasn't my earlier summation. My submission was based on 3rd party interference and not whether it is anonymous
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by timmy1thtrh: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
It is very profitable when you can invest money in any business, but I think it will be much more difficult if you can create your own business that will be good at selling goods, for example, to America, and if you need to organize delivery, then International freight forwarding company will help you. These are reliable guys.
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by KaluwisxPRO: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pierocash:
you are the dumbest.

Wallets are tracked when the source of the address is known. When the source of the address isn't known ,it becomes difficult to determine where the address came from.

That aside, in theory it is traceable due to transactions been stored in public ledger of blockchain.

The cost of tracing any transaction is far way more than the fund itself. Before you finish tracing the coin from wallet to wallet the money is already gone.

Before revealing the identity of the person years have passed.

And lastly, been anonymous wasn't my earlier summation. My submission was based on 3rd party interference and not whether it is anonymous

See how you’ve contradicted yourself from crypto being untraceable to the cost of tracking is expensive.

And getting your Wallet Holder is an easy as a blockchain technology in itself. Real Crypto users who’re concerned about anonymity don’t act careless like you f00ls who think Crypto is anonymous.

And I’m still educating you that our law enforcement are the ones without the knowledge because we choose to treat Crypto like it’s a crime instead of knowing the way around it like in other serious countries. It doesn’t take Law enforcement in Europe and the US, China to track your wallet address, they’ve already seen past that stage where dummies like you think it is time consuming.

Dummies like you just don’t commit serious crimes yet with Crypto, that’s why you have no idea that you’re as exposed as a kidnapper going to collect his ransom personally.

FYI serious law enforcement don’t care if you’ve spent the proceeds of your crime, once you’re caught and tied to the transactions, you will pay restitution while incarcerated.

You sound stupidly uninformed and just want to argue.

Screenshot from Luno:

Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by Hassanmaye(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Datedoboy:
Personally, I think the CBN did well but they can do better on the e-Naira because as it stands, majority of Nigerians don't see it as too special. A simple reason is that it is pegged to the ever dwindling Naira.

To me, we have been using e-Naira a long time ago since we started using e-banking because we have been transferring Naira without holding raw cash.

If the CBN can listen to these suggestions, the e- Naira might just be just the right solution we need to stabilize our currency.

1- Peg the e- Naira to a dollar and tell everyone to convert all their dollars to e-Naira. Let 1 e-Naira be equivalent to a dollar and leave the Naira as it is. What will happen is that, the demand for dollar will gradually decrease.

2-Scrap the Naira 4 dollar policy and replace it with e- Naira for Naira policy where once you save Naira, you get a tiny fraction of e- Naira as profits. This will encourage more people to save the Naira and with time, it will increase the value of the Naira because as it stands, most people do not save the Naira anymore due to steady decline in value.

3- All imports should be done with the new e- naira ( which is pegged to a dollar) and tie the e-Naira with foreign sites where people buy and sell products and services like Amazon and e- bay with the reconciliation carried out back-end by the CBN together with the banks.

These are just my suggestions as a concerned Nigerian. I believe we have bright minds in this country. Experts on this forum can contribute to what I have written and make corrections where I am wrong.

God bless you ladies and gentlemen

You and I know that this will never happen in Nigeria! Naira the same with dollar!! Lie lie fat politicians will never agree, how can they steal Naira then and convert it to dollars to be small
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by Hassanmaye(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
AntiWailer:
Reactor.

The f00l and his foolish followers pruned.

ENaira is not a crypto currency, it is a central bank digital currency.

Nigeria's Central Bank is not the first to implement same.

We don't need any stupid investor to make eNaira a success.

It will simply be recognized as a form of legal tender with disbursement happening inside it as much as possible.

I love the way he was writing Buhari this, Buhari that as if Buhari is the current CBN Governor.

If they advise and Buhari did not listen this same 1diot will be the first to talk about Buhari being an autocratic dictator.

It is a win win for the likes of Reno and his brainless followers.

It will always be one form of rubbish to another end the "it is true" crew go see rubbish to type.
Haha brainless followers!
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by Pierocash(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

See how you’ve contradicted yourself from crypto being untraceable to the cost of tracking is expensive.

And getting your Wallet Holder is an easy as a blockchain technology in itself. Real Crypto users who’re concerned about anonymity don’t act careless like you f00ls who think Crypto is anonymous.

And I’m still educating you that our law enforcement are the ones without the knowledge because we choose to treat Crypto like it’s a crime instead of knowing the way around it like in other serious countries. It doesn’t take Law enforcement in Europe and the US, China to track your wallet address, they’ve already seen past that stage where dummies like you think it is time consuming.

Dummies like you just don’t commit serious crimes yet with Crypto, that’s why you have no idea that you’re as exposed as a kidnapper going to collect his ransom personally.

FYI serious law enforcement don’t care if you’ve spent the proceeds of your crime, once you’re caught and tied to the transactions, you will pay restitution while incarcerated.

You sound stupidly uninformed and just want to argue.

Screenshot from Luno:

you the most stupid and and most saucy been I shouldn't have engaged in the first place.
That Luno info you attached is something I have read over and over again. But you lack comprehension skill.

I never in my lead post talked been tracked as the subject of my post. My comment is centered around to party influence and control.

And even if you want to tie me to that. Kindly dissect the information by Luno

Crypto wallet addresses may be difficult to trace without a lead like username. A scammer who knows he wants to scam will definitely create a username never used in any web page to perpetrate his crime. Moreover, Nigeria you are talking about don't posses that capacity to start cracking codes to unravel the source of a wallet address ,even in advance world,only serious crimes running into 10s or hundreds of millions of dollars is worth that stress and expenses. You think forensic analysis cheap right?

Many scammers in Russia,and Asia had been committing serious crimes using crypto,how many are been caught
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by currencyz22: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What's the diffrence between E-naira and E-payment...
big question
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by KaluwisxPRO: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pierocash:
you the most stupid and and most saucy been I shouldn't have engaged in the first place.
That Luno info you attached is something I have read over and over again. But you lack comprehension skill.

I never in my lead post talked been tracked as the subject of my post. My comment is centered around to party influence and control.

And even if you want to tie me to that. Kindly dissect the information by Luno

Crypto wallet addresses may be difficult to trace without a lead like username. A scammer who knows he wants to scam will definitely create a username never used in any web page to perpetrate his crime. Moreover, Nigeria you are talking about don't posses that capacity to start cracking codes to unravel the source of a wallet address ,even in advance world,only serious crimes running into 10s or hundreds of millions of dollars is worth that stress and expenses. You think forensic analysis cheap right?

Many scammers in Russia,and Asia had been committing serious crimes using crypto,how many are been caught

Of course there’s nothing you can defend anymore, you basically responded to defend the rubbish you initially posted. Go back to your original post and see where you mentioned cannot be tracked. Now you have to fake a username to run a wallet. lemme ask you, which Crypto wallet do you carry out seamless transaction without KYC? No matter how you fake a username, theirs a trail so long as it is on the blockchain.

You are not smarter than hundreds of darkweb store owners nabbed daily via their wallet address and their millions in crypto confiscated. I won’t spam this thread with darkweb links, but I can provide you hundreds of hackers in those places you mentioned arrested on a daily basis.

In a bid to defend your stuuupidity, you’ve been jumping from one defense to another, still not accepting the fact that Crypto is no secret like you think, decentralization does not mean you cannot be arrested if you commit any fraud that is reported to law enforcement.

A lot of Paxful scammers have been arrested due to fraudulent trades, when they thought paying with someone’s else’s account via Mobile basking was smart. If you need proof, I can provide you that info how they got nabbed with the help of Paxful.
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by Datedoboy: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
lokoloko84:
Thank you for this submission. It is good to export but claiming the reason for the weak currency is because of massive importation is funny.
The problem we have is greed and weak structures of our fiscal policies.
There are some countries that are import dependent but they have strong currencies.
Take Seychelles for example,that country import virtually every thing but her currency is strong in such a way that,the American Embassy encourage their citizens to visit U.S.A.
Let us continue to decieve ourselves.
Thanks for this comment. I never knew about Seychelles too. Well, anytime Nigerians are ready, they will wake up for now we can only do our best and leave the rest
Re: Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri by emocoin: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Many rely on blockchain, a technology that allows a decentralized crypto bank to review and approve transactions. The blockchain is similar to a digital register: all actors in a network receive a copy of this register and can reject any attempt to modify it. The blockchain actually acts as a database, allowing large volumes of information to be stored that cannot be changed. However, by relying on a peer-to-peer network to verify any new transaction added to the blockchain, the approach to trusting cryptocurrencies differs from that of traditional currencies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra / ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.