Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

1 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 (1640 Views)

Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused / My Mother Cursed Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 by Nonexisting1: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bone that thing. If curse dey work. Buhari would've died of plane crash by now.
Re: 1 by socialmediaman: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
@ chikabmm

don't take the curse lightly, there is a secret way to nullify it so that it will not work. Do this as soon as possible:

Exactly at 12 midnight, take a cold shower. After the cold shower, say these PRAYERS aloud kneeling down to the High Heavens:

"Lord lead me to learn from the stories of poor children who succeeded without any help from their parents"
"Lord help me to read and follow the stories of Larry Ellison, Kenneth Langone, Harold Hamm, and others who grew up poor but found a way to succeed financially in life and become rich"
"Lord help me to turn the hate and anger I have against my father into energy and commitment to succeed in Life"
"Lord help me to have a positive mindset, believe in myself, and focus on the things that matter in life. Help me to use google and Find out the things that matter in Life if I don't already know them"
"Lord help me to know how to use Google to my advantage. Lord show me how people are succeeding without help from their parents. I want to learn dear Lord, please help me to google everything I don't know and learn about it".
"Lord show me how to read the life story of Yvonne Orji and learn how she succeeded. Lord that story is online, help me to google and find it"
"Lord help me to practice discipline, consistency, reading and action. Help me to take action when opportunity presents itself"

Do this every midnight for 7 days. On the 7th day if you can consistently memorize and practice these things you have nullified the curse.

Please read the text above and understand the message. This is not a prayer or some spiritual ritual please

Goodluck
Re: 1 by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
socialmediaman:
@ chikabmm

don't take the curse lightly, there is a secret way to nullify it so that it will not work. Do this as soon as possible:

Exactly at 12 midnight, take a cold shower. After the cold shower, say these PRAYERS aloud kneeling down to the High Heavens:

"Lord lead me to learn from the stories of poor children who succeeded without any help from their parents"
"Lord help me to read and follow the stories of Larry Ellison, Kenneth Langone, Harold Hamm, and others who grew up poor but found a way to succeed financially in life and become rich"
"Lord help me to turn the hate and anger I have against my father into energy and commitment to succeed in Life"
"Lord help me to have a positive mindset, believe in myself, and focus on the things that matter in life. Help me to use google and Find out the things that matter in Life if I don't already know them"
"Lord help me to know how to use Google to my advantage. Lord show me how people are succeeding without help from their parents. I want to learn dear Lord, please help me to google everything I don't know and learn about it".
"Lord help me to practice discipline, consistency, reading and action. Help me to take action when opportunity presents itself"

Do this every midnight for 7 days.

Goodluck
Which Lord? Since Jesus Christ no send anyone this juju nonsense wey you dey teach this Op? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 1 by socialmediaman: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which Lord? Since Jesus Christ no send anyone this juju nonsense wey you dey teach this Op? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My best guess is you didn't understand the message in that text
Re: 1 by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
socialmediaman:
My best guess is you didn't understand the message in that text
The message has nothing to do with God or that taught by Jesus Christ is what I know undecided

Nowhere in scripture is it written that God placed the power to curse and to bless on the tongues of men. Instead, over and over, God revealed to us through His Covenants that that Power belongs to Him and Him alone.... even the devils can't curse anyone of His creation. undecided

So how can this Ritual which you suggest breaks curses be of God? undecided
Re: 1 by socialmediaman: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The message has nothing to do with God or that taught by Jesus Christ is what I know undecided

Nowhere in scripture is it written that God placed the power to curse and to bless on the tongues of men. Instead, over and over, God revealed to us through His Covenants that that Power belongs to Him and Him alone.... even the devils can't curse anyone of His creation. undecided

So how can this Ritual which you suggest breaks curses be of God? undecided

I don’t even understand your argument. Did you read the content of the post? Does it look like a prayer or religious ritual? Maybe I’ve lost my sense of humor
Re: 1 by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
socialmediaman:
I don’t even understand your argument. Did you read the content of the post? Does it look like a prayer or religious ritual? Maybe I’ve lost my sense of humor
Yes and yes, it is a ritual that has nothing to do with Jesus Christ since it isn't based on anything He taught to us. undecided
Re: 1 by socialmediaman: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes and yes, it is a ritual that has nothing to do with Jesus Christ since it isn't based on anything He taught to us. undecided

But isn’t it absurd if it’s a real ritual and he actually performs it? I literally pointed him to things a person who wants to succeed should be doing, I gave him stories of people who succeeded from bottom to the top, and I added the cold shower to the mix to subtly let the readers know there was pun intended.
Re: 1 by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
socialmediaman:
But isn’t it absurd if it’s a real ritual and he actually performs it? I literally pointed him to things a person who wants to succeed should be doing, I gave him stories of people who succeeded from bottom to the top, and I added the cold shower to the mix to subtly let the readers know there was pun intended.
Recall I asked earlier which 'Lord' is referenced there in your ritual prayer, stating emphatically that it couldn't be Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ never taught us such ritual practices? undecided
Re: 1 by Missionaire: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Since your mom is alive, let your mom bless you thereby overriding any curse.
Your mom has the spiritual legal right to bless and curse you....
Your step-mom's curse cannot be compared to your mother's blessings.
Just make sure sha say your hands are clean and your heart pure.
Re: 1 by mastermaestro(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

My guy, It's your conscience that is bothering you. If your conscience is clear, you would not be bothered about her curses.
Just imagining how Naija police will look at you if you walked into a station to report that your step mother laid curses on you. cheesy

If one angry policewoman tears him dirty slap, both the curse and its figment will vanish. grin grin
Re: 1 by frozen70(f): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2021
chikabmm:
What kind of action (legal and otherwise) can I take against my step mother who laid curses on me? The worst part is my that my father is not doing anything about it. Obviously he is on her side. I need good advise before I do something bad to that lady.

For the records, I didn’t do anything to this woman. We do not live together and my father hasn’t done anything for me since I was a child.

Mods please help me move to the right section and front page if possible. Thanks.

What kind of curse is that

How come you did nothing and she cursed you

What were you dragging or arguing with her

You father never had a firm grip on her, hence he can't do anything to her

Report the matter to your father family, including kins men, if you know that your hands are clean
Re: 1 by socialmediaman: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Recall I asked earlier which 'Lord' is referenced there in your ritual prayer, stating emphatically that it couldn't be Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ never taught us such ritual practices? undecided

The point is, if he didn’t get it immediately and tried the ritual day 1, day 2… he’ll begin to realize the lesson from the text… we’re too religious in this country! If he decides to live his life focusing on that curse, I guarantee he’ll attribute every temporary setback in his life to that “curse” and keep seeking a solution. He clearly believes in curses like that. The real curse is when a father is uneducated, has drug and gambling addiction, and raises his child in that situation. The child grows up not knowing better, runs away from school, becomes an armed gang member, impregnates his girlfriend, and starts another cycle… that’s the real generational curse that many families and communities are battling with, not some words someone tells another and hopes that will stick on them.

On that cold shower joke, I borrowed it from a TV show of a son who asked his dad for help with some magic he could do to win back his girlfriend from a guy who was taking her attention. His dad said he knew a magic that worked which his own dad taught him, and asked him to bring together some concussions while chanting abracadabra… the last part of the magic was saying these words a couple times “I will pay attention to my girlfriend from now on”… the boy said it like 2 times before realizing what his dad was telling him.. he was like “dad I get it now”
Re: 1 by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
socialmediaman:
The point is, if he didn’t get it immediately and tried the ritual day 1, day 2… he’ll begin to realize the lesson from the text… we’re too religious in this country! If he decides to live his life focusing on that curse, I guarantee he’ll attribute every temporary setback in his life to that “curse” and keep seeking a solution. He clearly believes in curses like that. ”
You don't know much about how religious folks think, do you? Or are you trying to take advantage of them yourself? undecided

Here's a scenario of what is more likely to take place in this case. This dude will in fact perform that ritual, and then go around telling others that the ritual works for taking care of curses. Before long, you might even begin to hear of it preached from pulpits as God's mighty power at work against curses of witches and wizards.... and you will be have the honor of further indoctrination the minds of more Nigerian youths. undecided

You don't help religious folks by adding to the list of lies they are chuck full of. You confront them instead with truth. undecided
Re: 1 by muheeb01(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Don't take it too serious just be prayerful and reject all forms of evil or curses on your life....note always be prayerful and never loose guard,in polygamy settings this is bound to occur,just make sure you have a clear mind and protect yourself,with this all na back to sender...just handle this with maturity and let it slide...but note never loose your GUARD...it is well with your soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story. What Will You Do? / Women Deserve Respect! / Ladies, Sex Isn't Love! You Can't Give Him Your Body Just To Make Him Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.