Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than (1067 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by emmyluizzz: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Normally, it is expected that a man should hustle hard and be rich enough to take care of his lady but at the same time, life happens in a funny way that the lady will be the richer the man in a relationship. Imagine you falling in love with a lady and she is richer than you, would you still go ahead and marry such lady?

Also women are also asked if they can marry a man they are far richer than. You will sure learn from this.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Sonnobax15(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Hezzyluv: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2021
It depends on if she respects me or not. Because, I no fit become house boy for my wife hand for the sake of say she get money pass me. sad

When I was an undergraduate, my babe then used to work in Abuja at federal Secretariat obviously richer then me. I barely lacked food or cash. But then, I noticed she has this uncontrollable hot temper. I talked to her about it and she refused to change, I called spade a spade and free her. She thought I was going to come back begging because of her succour. But baddoo survived and graduated.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by azworks123(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Sure I can
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by chatinent: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Lols.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Bolarineliza202: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2021
I can't marry a guy I am richer than,he should be 100% rich while I am 85% rich.

ps
I will be excessively proud if I am richer than him,I can't control my husband lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by brosom(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2021
It doesn't matter iether both ways,

Hence there's respect and understanding.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2021
I can't marry a man that I'm richer than,I can show him ways and help him in all ways to be richer than me before accepting his marriage proposals. women are not providers where I come from,it is sacrilege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by emmyluizzz: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
I can't marry a guy I am richer than,he should be 100% rich while I am 85% rich.

ps
I will be excessively proud if I am richer than him,I can't control my husband lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
simple you can't control yourself
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by emmyluizzz: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
I can't marry a man that I'm richer than,I can show him ways and help him in all ways to be richer than me before accepting his marriage proposals. women are not providers where I come from,it is sacrilege.

i beg you pardon

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by KiNg0G: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

Your toto don dey smell shey you know.

From zzor to rozcol na iyabe.

I can't imagine how smelling you are in the outside world, for you to be so engrossed on nairaland, 24hours in a day.

Your mouth self go dey smell..I nor sure say you dey talk for outside.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2021
KiNg0G:

Your toto don dey smell shey you know.

From zzor to rozcol na iyabe.

I can't imagine how smelling you are in the outside world, for you to be so engrossed on nairaland, 24hours in a day.

Your mouth self go dey smell..I nor sure say you dey talk for outside.
You can't make a simple statement without calling Toto,dem use am swear for you? since you pay for sex and an advocate for sex workers then you don't have the right to selection, you should jump on it however it comes whether smelly or not.Now I'm throwing you a challenge, let's go to education thread to test our intelligence, you really need to start respecting me after I finished thrashing you.Are you in for the challenge?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Okonjo123(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
You can't make a simple statement without calling Toto,dem use am swear for you? since you pay for sex and an advocate for sex workers then you don't have the right to selection, you should jump on it however it comes whether smelly or not.Now I'm throwing you a challenge, let's go to education thread to test our intelligence, you really need to start respecting me after I finished thrashing you.Are you in for the challenge?
pls ma reply me pls
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Figger(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

ps
thanks for being honest, some people go come here and say it doesn't matter but truth is women tend to lack respect for a spouse they're richer than.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Kingsean(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2021
yes I can
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by KiNg0G: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

How lonely are you....I mean out there.

U must be one ugly biatch.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by jericco1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm not too sure.. date yes but marry Omo she go rub am for your eyes
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Polynek(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
The truth is few women can be humble even wen they are richer than dea husband.
But most of Dem can't be humble wen they are the bread winner of the family,
Dax Y I de komot CAP 4 my lovely Mother.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by bepositive11: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yes. As long as there is mutual love and respect
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by chiommy123(f): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
I can marry a guy iam richer than but it shouldn't be 100%
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by MufasaLion: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

Sacrilege? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by MufasaLion: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Let me focus on how to make some Benjamins. I'll respond later. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by MufasaLion: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
It depends on if she respects me or not. Because, I no fit become house boy for my wife hand for the sake of say she get money pass me. sad

When I was an undergraduate, my babe then used to work in Abuja at federal Secretariat obviously richer then me. I barely lacked food or cash. But then, I noticed she has this uncontrollable hot temper. I talked to her about it and she refused to change, I called spade a spade and free her. She thought I was going to come back begging because of her succour. But baddoo survived and graduated.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by helinues: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
If she's respectful with her money, why not but if she is an arrogant type, hell No
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Truvelisback(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Must a man be richer than his wife? Or is wealth only meant for men?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Creativeace(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
I have seen this first hand,
Dont ask me how !
Few years down the union,everything goes south. Women dont just submit to every male, submission entails that you are superior to her in many ways and she sees you as a person to look up to in all ramifications.

Men are the resevoirs of financial security, if she way more secure than you are financially, triple your hustle bro !
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Truvelisback:
Must a man be richer than his wife? Or is wealth only meant for men?
To some women yes.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Is Richer Than You Or Marry A Man You Are Richer Than by Truvelisback(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
To some women yes.
I don't understand Nigerians and their belief. So, what is now wrong abt a woman marrying a man she is richer than?

(1) (Reply)

She Demands I See Her Parents In Other For Her To Gain My Trust / Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience / Does Love Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.