Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) (49783 Views)

I Want To Sell My Kidney In Need Of Money Urgent / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / What To Do After Successfully Selling Your Kidney In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) by Jakumo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
This story is enough to make some businessmen change from skull mining to kidney, liver, and human heart mining, so their products can be transported by Italian Lambo to their high-paying end users holding American Express Platinum cards at the ready.
Re: Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) by Derrylatei: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Such is life, same kidney disease that killed my Dad on the 23rd of oct,2021 when 2 general hospitals mainly Ikorodu general hospital, Bariga ( LASUTH) general hospital and a federal medical centre Ebute meta all rejected him. They couldn't even gave him single attention while Italian Police is flying Lamborghini to transport a kidney to save their citizen life. Abeg, life no balance.
Re: Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) by seanjy4konji: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Where as all the moey meant for half of KOGI state is in the account of DINO MELAYE THE THIEF....He has used their destiny to buy Range rovers,lamborghiis ,mc larens,bentleys and so on and his useless followers still think that youth collecting 100 dollars are the main rot of the country...

Especially that efcc errand dog....

If you see police vans

Trucks used to carry wood from the forest better their own but every body will turn blind eye to the main cause of their problems and poverty...
Re: Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) by wolesmile(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:
Superb

explorers do you know "listverse"

One of my best sites
Re: Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) by Biggers82(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
For Nigerian bad roads this can't happen nah
Re: Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) by Kyf1: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Super
Re: Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) by OgatheTop: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Spin247:

I own a writing company wink

Oh no wonder... That's a good one

1 Like

Re: Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 02, 2021
If you ask me the speed is too much . when certainly a chopper wont take close to an hour . in the process of saving lives may we not lose ours..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo / Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.