Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Two Killed, Worshippers Abducted In Gunmen’s Attack On Kaduna Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Killed, Worshippers Abducted In Gunmen’s Attack On Kaduna Church (326 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Isu Arochukwu Communal Clash: Two Killed, 10 Missing (Graphic Photos) / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Killed, Worshippers Abducted In Gunmen’s Attack On Kaduna Church by TheNewsBeat21: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Gunmen suspected to be bandits have killed two worshippers at Baptist Church, Kakau Daji, Chikun LGA of Kaduna state.

The worshippers were attacked during the church’s Sunday service.

The gunmen were said to have surrounded the church before they started shooting sporadically.

A yet to be ascertained number of worshippers were also abducted from the church.

Ishaya Jangado, president of the Kaduna Baptist Convention, confirmed the attack to TheCable.

“The incident occurred this morning but we don’t know the exact number of people that were kidnapped yet,” he said.

Read more: https://www.newslead.ng/2021/11/01/two-killed-worshippers-abducted-in-gunmens-attack-on-kaduna-church/
Re: Two Killed, Worshippers Abducted In Gunmen’s Attack On Kaduna Church by gambia(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Buhari kinsmen wrecking havoc in all part of the country.
Re: Two Killed, Worshippers Abducted In Gunmen’s Attack On Kaduna Church by NOwazobia: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
I better not say what is on my mind lipsrsealed

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

(1) (Reply)

Atuya Ogaga A Scammer / VIDEO: CNN Withness Afghan Parents Sell Their Daughter. / Elderly Woman Caught With Stolen New-born Baby(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.