Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Atuya Ogaga A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atuya Ogaga A Scammer (322 Views)

Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atuya Ogaga A Scammer by gboyetade: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
I was introduced to this guy by a lecturer of his that he is in Warri and can help me with delivery. He was remitting proceeds initially until I trusted him with lots of products.

He held on to the proceeds of my delivery on the pretext that his uncle died.

My friend wanted to stop his mobilization for NYSC but his mother called and promised to ensure he pays up only for him to block me after.

His Facebook URL is https://m.facebook.com/atuya.oghenevwogaga

Re: Atuya Ogaga A Scammer by gboyetade: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Screenshots of chats

(1) (Reply)

Delta School Teacher Beaten To Death By A Student For Flogging His Sister / EFCC Declares MBA Forex Founder, Maxwell Odum Wanted / Biafra National Guard Claims Responsibility For Attack On Abia Police Headquarte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.