Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions (4185 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by kimcastropiihnh: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Mother of BBNaija star, Angel Smith has sparked reactions on social media after sharing a video of herself via her Instagram page.

In the video making the rounds on social media, the mother of one was spotted smelling her underwear.

Titilala Brownsugar carried out this act while vibing to a song on tiktok, which she reposted on her Instagram page.

In another news, BBNaija’s Angel’s school card from years ago, has revealed her original date of birth.

Angel’s date of birth has been a topic of controversy on social media as some fans argue that the reality TV star looks way older than 21.

However, confirming her age, Angel took to her Instagram page to share a photo of her school card, revealing when she was actually born.

Watch video of Angel’s mother below;
https://loadedpulse.com/video-of-angels-mother-smelling-her-underwear-sparks-reactions/

1 Like

Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by josh123(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
The tree does not fall far from the apple. Don't quote me, I no well grin

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by TimeTraveller: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
When children give birth to children, na the result be this.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by MiracleMe7: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
josh123:
The tree does not fall far from the apple. Don't quote me, I no well grin
It is the other way round; The apple does not fall afar from the tree.
Make una go school, una no go gree. Look at how you are disgracing yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by PapaNnamdi: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
MiracleMe7:

Na u disgrace urself bro,
If u no fit see the humour in his post

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by adajoe555: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Like mother like daughter lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by SavageResponse(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bloggers like to blow things out of proportion...the lady was just having fun
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by Tspot(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
I know you were just joking,I think anyone should be able to notice that.

PapaNnamdi:

Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by josh123(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
MiracleMe7:

I know say people like u go quote me, he be like say u no know wetin be sarcasm, mumu. I do am there intentionally
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by Nonexisting1: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
SavageResponse:
Bloggers like to blow things out of proportion...the lady was just having fun
Having fun sniffing pant before a camera? I don't think so. She is only retired but not tired, though her daughter is making her proud in the business.
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by Harry00(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Who's this angel
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by MiracleMe7: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Ode!!! that is the reason you wrote waec 3 times, continue to take your books as humour
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by MiracleMe7: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
josh123:
I know say people like u go quote me, he be like say u no know wetin be sarcasm, mumu. I do am there intentionally
Na you mumu pass, now I know the reason you are still writing jamb.
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by josh123(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
MiracleMe7:

Na you mumu pass, now I know the reason you are still writing jamb.
So you agree say u mumu grin, fucck off!!! undecided
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by PapaNnamdi: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
MiracleMe7:

Ode!!! that is the reason you wrote waec 3 times, continue to take your books as humour

E sure for me say ur papa no get sense,

He for no produce children wey get coconut head,
The apple and tree comes useful here.
Sabinus use him mumu de make money, u.. just like ur papa, u go born mumu children full ground de happy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by SavageResponse(m): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Having fun sniffing pant before a camera? I don't think so. She is only retired but not tired, though her daughter is making her proud in the business.

I think you need to watch the video first before you draw your conclusions
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by muheeb01(m): 1:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Anything to trend and stay relevant
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by chris259(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2021
WTF!!

Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by younglleo: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Oooooo
Re: Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions by kimcastropiihnh: 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

He Says He'll Never Marry You, Now What? / I Stole My Best Friend's Boyfriend / She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.