Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052432 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Queenhadassah: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2021
ZaraD:

lol there’s a limit on payment with cards for foreign transactions that’s why i’m asking if there’s a way out. Thank you

Someone posted here that GTB has increased the limit to 200 dollars per month, so if you have a Gtb naira MasterCard you can pay with it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by justwise(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2021
mastravel:
send msg

Please remove the ad on your signature. Not the one on your profile.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2021
GraciousWords:

Sad news embarassed

Birth certificates for dependent children are required according to the checklist and there is a clear placeholder for them. Maybe your friend could try pleading for leniency on compassionate grounds, for example if they have multiple children and duplicated one of the BCs in error when uploading. You can only try, you never know, maybe also contact an immigration lawyer. They could also check again to be 100% sure of what they uploaded....it could be a VO error.

#ToErrIsHuman

I do not believe in this "#ToErrIsHuman". Time and time again, I've always advocated for people to be very intentional about this immigration thing. If you want to do it, then put in the works and get shit done.
I have applied for a Canadian TRV before and took over a week to fill, review and submit the application. How do you make a mistake on a dependent child's birth certificate, I don't get it.

Well, for his sake and that of his family,. I pray they reconsider and approve their application. This is too grave a mistake to make after getting to this point. Chaii
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lanregal: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2021
overlord77:

I do not believe in this "#ToErrIsHuman". Time and time again, I've always advocated for people to be very intentional about this immigration thing. If you want to do it, then put in the works and get shit done.
I have applied for a Canadian TRV before and took over a week to fill, review and submit the application. How do you make a mistake on a dependent child's birth certificate, I don't get it.

Well, for his sake and that of his family,. I pray they reconsider and approve their application. This is too grave a mistake to make after getting to this point. Chaii

Well, it is so obvious that you have never made a mistake before and your application is so perfect. I wish you the very best please.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2021
lanregal:

Well, it is so obvious that you have never made a mistake before and your application is so perfect. I wish you the very best please.

Yea, I saw this response coming. Should have just read and gone ahead. My bad.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2021
overlord77:

Some one did this and still left out her child’s Birth certificate. It can happen to anyone. To err is actually human that’s why we aren’t programmed computers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Some one did this and still left out her child’s Birth certificate. It can happen to anyone. To err is actually human that’s why we aren’t programmed computers.

Ok, if you say so Deb with the unending eeeeeeeeeee's cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2021
overlord77:

I discovered mistakes in my own application that I would have sworn I would never make.... grin

Thankfully, they seem minor....... but errors happen despite our best intentions. We often think we are very bright and put together until we make a blunder that humbles us.

VOs make mistakes too sha, read through this judicial review:
https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/512604/index.do

#ToErrIsHuman
#NoOneIsInfallible

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
PreciousRuby:
Hello All,

I got a Biometric Request letter. Can I go with an international passport that expired last month? I have applied for renewal already.

Please help me.

Thanks.

You have to use a valid passport

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
DoDirtsLikeWorm:
What's with the New Canadian Visa Lottery, how true is it?
no such thing exists

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mobabaola: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello Seniors

I missed the passport request email earlier in the year and took good advice I got here to write them explaining the issue. They just got back to me after several emails saying I will be contacted on when to submit passports.

Thing is my medicals were done on 6th Oct 2020.
So do I need to be preemptive and go do medicals again or at least apply to do it or do I just wait. I ask because I think I read somewhere that they grant extensions for the medical certs or something, I’m not sure really. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello brethren smiley Please I need advise on the below based on anyone’s experience or knowledge. Thanks.

We have a new addition to our family (2 months old now) and we’ve been waiting for her intl passport since we captured a month ago.

Now, a friend advised that we raise a webform just updating about her birth so our application can be paused before the new born’s documents are ready and then all documentation required are sent (I didn’t like the sound of pausing application grin )

The worry is that this one Ottawa VO is awake now, they shouldn’t conclude on our application based on the old number of people in our family before we’re able to send her documents.

Would appreciate your advice on best way forward. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mobabaola:
Hello Seniors

I missed the passport request email earlier in the year and took good advice I got here to write them explaining the issue. They just got back to me after several emails saying I will be contacted on when to submit passports.

Thing is my medicals were done on 6th Oct 2020.
So do I need to be preemptive and go do medicals again or at least apply to do it or do I just wait. I ask because I think I read somewhere that they grant extensions for the medical certs or something, I’m not sure really. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

I would personally wait for remeds request from IRCC, but there is no right or wrong. Read here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/10#107497672
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lorenza:
Hello brethren smiley Please I need advise on the below based on anyone’s experience or knowledge. Thanks.

We have a new addition to our family (2 months old now) and we’ve been waiting for her intl passport since we captured a month ago.

Would appreciate your advice on best way forward. Thank you.

My advice: advise IRCC via webform and email of your newborn and take it from there when they respond to you.

We are supposed to immediately advise IRCC of any change in circumstances.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ok. Thank you very much for this and your prompt response. I thought all documents had to be ready to update.

Many thanks

GraciousWords:

My advice: advise IRCC via webform and email of your newborn and take it from there when they respond to you.

We are supposed to immediately advise IRCC of any change in circumstances.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ShoeShineGuy: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
GraciousWords:

I discovered mistakes in my own application that I would have sworn I would never make....sharp girl that I am, who born IRCC grin

Thankfully, they seem minor....... but errors happen despite our best intentions. We often think we are very bright and put together until we make a blunder that humbles us.

VOs make mistakes too sha, read through this judicial review:
https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/512604/index.do

#ToErrIsHuman
#NoOneIsInfallible

Told you about the mistake I made with my children's middle names back then. I completely left them out because just a box was provided. Stress wan kee me between post-ITA and pre-AOR doing Lagos-IB back to back then. grin It was about 2weeks after submission and after intense check that I realised their middle names weren't captured. I sha shaperly raised a webform, acknowledged my fault (in fact I was very harsh on myself in the letter of explanation attached) and within 3weeks, I saw profile updated (had thought it was a GU) . When I checked, their middle names had been included.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Venom104: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lorenza:

Congratulations on the addition to your family.

Take the advice already given as it takes months to get a reply to webforms these days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thanks a lot!

Will do - already on it.

Venom104:

Congratulations on the addition to your family.

Take the advice already given as it takes months to get a reply to webforms these days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cnwamo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thanks My people. E go pure for everybody. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
EsoEso:

Am sure the his COR contributed to the fast timeline. But it reminds us of the good old days of ircc. I wish they can start processing application fast like this

Please what does COR mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mobabaola: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thanks a lot. Best to be patient I guess.

GraciousWords:

I would personally wait for remeds request from IRCC, but there is no right or wrong. Read my rationale here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/10#107497672
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dumiel: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

country of residence.

i sha say make me too nice for once for this life o.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

Country Of Residence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Komkom22: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good evening everyone
Pls what's d best courier to send transcript to wes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Komkom22:
Good evening everyone
Pls what's d best courier to send transcript to wes?

Anyone of them is fine be it UPS, DHL or FedEx. Depends on the one your alma mata uses. When I did mine, the lady advised me to use DHL cos their pickup from transcript office was daily whilst the other two would normally visit, days apart or something.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Feolu20: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello everyone, I have an inquiry, please. I am a self-employed fine artist and I'm planning to apply as such. I've been self-employed for a few years now but just recently registered my business, less than a month ago to be precise. I have a feeling that this would affect my application. How long ago should my business have been registered for to qualify and serve as legitimate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Komkom22: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ok thanks

Anyone of them is fine be it UPS, DHL or FedEx. Depends on the one your alma mata uses. When I did mine, the lady advised me to use DHL cos their pickup from transcript office was daily whilst the other two would normally visit, days apart or something. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by yinksob002: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello guys, I just learnt that Saskatchewan held their largest EOI draws today. Has anyone received a notification mail from them yet? (i.e For those who earlier expressed interest to the province).

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/saskatchewan-holds-largest-pnp-draw-of-the-year-1119436.html

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
yinksob002:
Hello guys, I just learnt that Saskatchewan held their largest EOI draws today. Has anyone received a notification mail from them yet? (i.e For those who earlier expressed interest to the province).

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/saskatchewan-holds-largest-pnp-draw-of-the-year-1119436.html

All the best

Those people at Sask appear to be an extension of IRCC. So so backlogs.. Saskatchewan Delay Delay is now their full names! Imagine, people now wait for at least 7months to get their nomination with this prairie peeps approved when Ontario and Manitoba do theirs in 30-40days!

Pls don't get me wrong o. It's always a welcome development when a province is nominating someone but all I'm trying to do is open our eyes to the reality on grounds with respect to Sask. If you have other lifeline/means, kindly exploit it, if not, just grab on to this and be ready to wait it out. After all, they have the advantage of holding the aces when it comes to one of the most affordable PNPs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: Zinny91 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.