Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1054116 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Proffessorr: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oselu28:

You can try ETX delivery... I don't know them or have any relationship with them please. I also came across a post about them and they assisted to request and deliver my transcript to WES

ETX keh!
Those guys are a bunch of unserious people, scammers!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oselu28(f): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Proffessorr:

ETX keh!
Those guys are a bunch of unserious people, scammers!

The major reason I clearly stated that I don't have any relationship with them neither do I work with or for them. But they actually requested and sent my transcript which took about one month but I had issues with my school receiving verification mail from WES which was rectified last week. I went to their office in Lagos though before doing business with them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bioles1187:
Hello house

Please I need help on Canada working visa thread or telegram group, I have search all over nairaland I couldn't see Canada working visa thread
working visa as touted by those useless agents is a scam. You need a valid job offer to be able to apply for it. Unfortunately many employers are not interested in the whole stuff when there are people on ground. If any agents tells you to deposit 350k or pay 1.5m for working visa ask him to show you his relatives and siblings he has don it for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oselu28:

The major reason I clearly stated that I don't have any relationship with them neither do I work with or for them. But they actually requested and sent my transcript which took about one month but I had issues with my school receiving verification mail from WES which was rectified last week. I went to their office in Lagos though before doing business with them
Glad to know that your Wes verification issue has been sorted out. You may want to share how you went about it for people who may be experiencing such and even for those who may encounter this same issue.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oselu28(f): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Glad to know that your Wes verification issue has been sorted out. You may want to share how you went about it for people who may be experiencing such and even for those who may encounter this same issue.

Yes please, I wanted to update it here but I couldn't find the post where I asked the question concerning it.

The major things I did was to call WES and send mail to them concerning the challenge. I called the number on there website up to 3 times

And I also followed up with my school after they assured me that they've sent another verification mail.

I concluded the major reason there was an issue in the first place was because I used ETX. I think they have a separate mail box for people that opt for ETX or other forms of transcript request/delivery. They didn't check that inbox until I mentioned that I used ETX

Also I feel the verification mail was also sent in the first place because WES didn't receive the transcript directly from my school because they didn't send a verification mail to my additional degree school that sent there's directly to WES

Apologies for the long post. I hope I was able to answer your question

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by billyboy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good day house, please I need info on registering for medicals upfront. I surfed the site and saw details about what to do and pay, booking page doesn't come up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Moteh: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hallelujah!!!
It’s PPR!!!!

Been a silent follower on this platform but I’ve always said I’ll share whenever I get my PPR cos this thread really helped me through the process.

FSW O
AOR - Feb 2020
Remed request- Jan 2021
VO - Ottawa
PPR - Nov 23 2021

Thank you guys

60 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JudiTee: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Big big congrats…. grin grin smiley smiley
[/quote]
[quote author=Moteh post=107901458]Hallelujah!!!
It’s PPR!!!!

Been a silent follower on this platform but I’ve always said I’ll share whenever I get my PPR cos this thread really helped me through the process.

FSW O
AOR - Feb 2020
Remed request- Jan 2021
VO - Ottawa
PPR - Nov 23 2021

Thank you guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Somi2presh(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS!!! @moteh on your PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations moteh. I hope for more ppr news on this thread and General draws too.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Moteh:

Hallelujah!!!
It’s PPR!!!!
FSW O
AOR - Feb 2020
Remed request- Jan 2021
VO - Ottawa
PPR - Nov 23 2021
Congratulations! May the rest of the journey be smooth. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Thossiey(f): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Moteh:
Hallelujah!!!
It’s PPR!!!!

FSW O
AOR - Feb 2020
Remed request- Jan 2021
VO - Ottawa
PPR - Nov 23 2021

Thank you guys

Congratulations. I tap into your blessing in jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 12:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Congratulations!!!
Seeing few PPR News dey make me smile grin
Come imagine say nah major FSW ITA news grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mokarios(m): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Thanks, I just did!

ednut1:
download clubhouse, join naija Canada club
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by missmalachi: 6:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Allegory:

I kept trying to respond to your dm last month but the mails all bounced back
I understand

For some reasons,my mail box got filled up.

I was completing my Oinp form then and needed some clarification.
Anyways,I’m in assessment now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by missmalachi: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Please house,
A friend got PPR mail and needed to send passport to VFS.(theirs is through work permit (IT) as her husband got a job and the employer filed for LMIA for him).
They wrote to VFS without any response.

Can someone help with the process of submitting passport? Also,are there any fee to be paid?
TIA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Liispa(f): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Moteh:
Hallelujah!!!
It’s PPR!!!!

FSW O
AOR - Feb 2020
Remed request- Jan 2021
VO - Ottawa
PPR - Nov 23 2021

Thank you guys

Yaaay congratulations!!!!!!!!!! 4/5 completed, just remaining the final leg grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Liispa:

Yaaay congratulations!!!!!!!!!! 4/5 completed, just remaining the final leg grin

We shall get to 5/5 someday o, chaiii. Congrats to PPR recipient

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Moteh: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2021
Thank you everyone.
We are all getting there by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Efeosa5(f): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Hi, I don't know if you've gotten now , but I have a reliable contact there if you still interested.
Tonyamori:
I have searched and searched the thread . Pls I need a unijos transcript contact . Been on this for 6 months now . Plsssss ohhhhhhhh. Help me sad sad sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2021
Can it just happen today? FSW ITA news!!! Huh
Our profile expires in April, Ielts expires in march,loosing 5marks in feb

Afolavid:
Congratulations!!!
Seeing few PPR News dey make me smile grin
Come imagine say nah major FSW ITA news grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Liispa(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
overlord77:

We shall get to 5/5 someday o, chaiii. Congrats to PPR recipient

Soon!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2021
this is soo unfair, Accra totally silent on people's applications. no remeds or ppr. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2021
angrybutsane:
this is soo unfair, Accra totally silent on people's applications. no remeds or ppr. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

No be Africans, this is why

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KsMom: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Space reserved for my PPR gist.....
AOR 1st December 2020.
It shall end in praise!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Icicles: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Hello house,

For clarity, when a PR applicant with Ottawa VO raises a webform to include a spouse, is the application moved to Accra VO?

I heard this and I was terrified.

Please is this true?

Seniors in the house @ednut @graciouswords
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Moteh:
Hallelujah!!!
It’s PPR!!!!

FSW O
AOR - Feb 2020
Remed request- Jan 2021
VO - Ottawa
PPR - Nov 23 2021

Thank you guys
Congrats to you. May the rest of your journey be calm and smooth

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Icicles:
Hello house,

For clarity, when a PR applicant with Ottawa VO raises a webform to include a spouse, is the application moved to Accra VO?

I heard this and I was terrified.

Please is this true?

Seniors in the house @ednut @graciouswords
they may need to verify the marriage circumstances and details. In the past some people were invited to accra for interview. Only logical a nearby visa office processes it. So its true in most cases. Nothing to be terrified there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Queenhadassah: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hello all,
I'm still in the pool awaiting ITA but I would like to know from those that have done medicals, how much Qlife Lagos charges per adult and for a child below 5 years old. Pls I've already checked on part 5 of this thread and I saw 28k for an adult and 20k for a child below 5 years but that was a few years ago and I'm almost certain that the fees have changed. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
same AOR with me...

KsMom:
Space reserved for my PPR gist.....
AOR 1st December 2020.
It shall end in praise!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
adult is now 40k at qlife last i checked. can't say for child.
Queenhadassah:
Hello all,
I'm still in the pool awaiting ITA but I would like to know from those that have done medicals, how much Qlife Lagos charges per adult and for a child below 5 years old. Pls I've already checked on part 5 of this thread and I saw 28k for an adult and 20k for a child below 5 years but that was a few years ago and I'm almost certain that the fees have changed. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: mhizsimi(f), tensazangetsu20(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.