Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1057116 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adinnu4(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations Bros! Can you fly immediately after being issued ppr?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Darelogistics(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
If you are coming to Edmonton Canada for the first time, and you require airport pickup services or you hope to get your own home and your keys headed over to you as you touch ground. Then darelogistics is your best plug.

+1 780-246-2992 WhatsApp only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
I need advise please

My intl passport will expire on the 4th of July 22, I have captured for a new one but there is no booklet.

Can I leave the intl passport on my EE profile the way it is, and include my NIN as my second means of Identification or do I completely take off the passport pending when I get the new one.

My status on OINp portal is on submitted, and I’m worried about going ineligible on my EE profile .

@dimple

Dimple10:
I'll tell you what I did that worked for me to maintain a valid EE profile till i got ITA.

On the portal, under ID documents, It states : Tell us about LAGBAJA's passport or travel document. If LAGBAJA does not have a passport or travel document, tell us about his/her national identity document.
Enter the details exactly as shown in the document.

• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each ID document will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another ID document.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

what i did was to input my passport information as well as NIN (see photo for reference). Once i got a new passport, i edited my profile with new passport details. I got ITA and a placeholder for both opened up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kolizomanizo:

I need advise please

My intl passport will expire on the 4th of July 22, I have captured for a new one but there is no booklet.

Can I leave the intl passport on my EE profile the way it is, and include my NIN as my second means of Identification or do I completely take off the passport pending when I get the new one.

My status on OINp portal is on submitted, and I’m worried about going ineligible on my EE profile .

@dimple

Thats what i did…refer to the screenshot i posted. I just edited the passport info when i got a new one.

Please note that you cannot submit an expired passport so ensure you get a new one before submission

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Guys pls what's the current price of IELTS in naira pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Adex2442:
Guys pls what's the current price of IELTS in naira pls
google google google lol

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirKelvegaz: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2022
4 Days until D-Day!

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2022
ednut1:
google google google lol

I saw it before bro. I think say na usd we wan take pay. Tanks boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Silversurfer1: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hi guys.
Is it true scores for FSW draws starting on July 6th will likely start from, and continue to be at 500, for about 6 months?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dinma27: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Silversurfer1:
Hi guys.
Is it true scores for FSW draws starting on July 6th will likely start from, and continue to be at 500, for about 6 months?
Thanks
No one knows for sure
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Silversurfer1:
Hi guys.
Thanks

I'm not sure about this, but I expect it to be above 480 for about the first 7 - 8 draws, if they go by the the average number of 3,500 ITAs issued per draw pre-covid. You can tell from the CRS numbers in the pool.

This will likely span 4 months at the rate of 2 draws per month. With my own score, I've zeroed my mind till December. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Silversurfer1: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thanks Dinma and braine. Age is not on my side again. I wish they could stretch the maximum points given for age from 20-30 to at least 35. Locking it at 30 disadvantages so many people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Silversurfer1:
Thanks Dinma and braine. Age is not on my side again. I wish they could stretch the maximum points given for age from 20-30 to at least 35. Locking it at 30 disadvantages so many people

I know right? I have lost 10 points onto this age palava.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Silversurfer1:
Hi guys.
Thanks
Yes, it will almost certainly be greater than 500 for the first few months. Most definitely
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mikeyoliver247: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Some people think they can get accommodation for themselves before landing in Edmonton, but they dont realise that getting the keys to the apartment is not as easy. This can be avoided if you use the services of Darelogistics. You can get the keys to your apartment as soon as you land.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Salientsinmi: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Does ICAN suffice?

BNTtech:

This is where obtaining an additional certificate comes in. There are many options from which you can choose, and which you can do in 6 months or less. I'm mostly knowledgeable about the BCS CIT; the next exam comes up in April (too late for you) & the next after that in October (all things being equal). The other I know is CIMA.

You can do more research on both, so that you can decide on which you want to do in the least possible time and at a cost you can afford. Also, be sure that you don't already have a certificate that WES can equally evaluate before going ahead to do a new one. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NG2CA: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Silversurfer1:
Hi guys.
Thanks

Maybe not for 6 months but at least for 3 draws or so.

Hope for the 460's is gradually but steadily fading away as well. This is an unpleasant reality
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello All,

My story. Apologies I do not know all the acronyms.

We decided to apply for Canada Express entry as a back up as we were not too sure about our French citizenship application because of time spent outside France. I am just over 40 and my wife is just under 40. So if you are under 30, you have got no excuses.

TEF - 10/2019 (Paris) - C2, C2,C1,B2
IELTS - 12/2019 (Paris) - 8.5, 7, 7. 8.5
IELTS wife - 02/2020 (Paris) - 7,5,6.5,7.5

We forgot about the Canada thing until I got a message inviting us for ITA after an increase in points thanks to French language.

ITA - 12/2020
PR Application - 02/2021
Medical passed in 2021, extended by one year to 02/2022
Biometric (Paris) - 06/2021
Background check complete - 04/2022
Application approved - 06/2022
Expecting COPR + passports by DHL next week

--------------------------------------------------

Application for French nationality - 07/2021
French citizenship Interview - 01/2022
Confirmation of French citizenship for myself, wife and 3 kids - 06/2022

Canada PR + French citizenship confirmed in 06/2022

In order to give back to the system, I have put together something for people who want to become French and I am working on putting something together to help people pass the TEF Canada easily. It should be ready in the final quarter of this year.

All the very best in your application.

48 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2022
FrenchHome:
Hello All,

We decided to apply for Canada Express entry as a back up as we were not too sure about our French citizenship application because of time spent outside France. I am just over 40 and my wife is just under 40. So if you are under 30, you have got no excuses.

We forgot about the Canada thing until I got a message inviting us for ITA after an increase in points thanks to French language.

ITA - 12/2020
PR Application - 02/2021

In order to give back to the system, I have put together something for people who want to become French and I am working on putting something together to help people pass the TEF Canada easily. It should be ready in the final quarter of this year.

You are right, no excuses!

French and Canadian citizenships, the best parts of the pie...
Congratulations and success to you and your family on your next step.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Hi everyone. If you’re in need of an ielts tutor specifically for writing and listening, reach out. I know someone and she’s good.
All the best to all of us.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2022
aurorae1:

You are right, no excuses!

French and Canadian citizenships, the best parts of the pie...
Congratulations and success to you and your family on your next step.

Thanks a lot. All the very best to you too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
NG2CA:

Hope for the 460's is gradually but steadily fading away as well. This is an unpleasant reality
..I doubt if it will get lower than the 470s this year...Unless,they introduced some metrices via Bill C-19

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
FrenchHome:
Hello All,

ITA - 12/2020
PR Application - 02/2021

...Congratulations.. Were you born in France? Wondering how you came about the citizenship.

Congratulations....Your generations unborn will thank you for this...You placed them on a higher pedestal through your dedication ,determination and discipline .

Hope to meet you some day.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:

You know say that skol like to stress person but anyhow e be , I must find their password cry

My own done too delay , I don vex tire

Abeg Incase u get any coded password, u fit still give me line for backyard oh

Hailings
...By AAU ,You meant Ambrose Alli right? If yes,I have a reliable source..He assisted me when mine was taking ages...You can come inbox if you are interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
CountVersailles:

Yes, it will almost certainly be greater than 500 for the first few months. Most definitely
First few draws certainly...but not months

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
braine:

I'm not sure about this, but I expect it to be above 480 for about the first 7 - 8 draws, if they go by the the average number of 3,500 ITAs issued per draw pre-covid. You can tell from the CRS numbers in the pool.

This will likely span 4 months at the rate of 2 draws per month. With my own score, I've zeroed my mind till December. lipsrsealed
...Hope your score is above 470 sha?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Zeewirld:
...Hope your score is above 470 sha?

467 actually. I can only keep my fingers crossed right now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
NG2CA:

even hope of 470s is still far away for now. It is well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
FrenchHome:
Good evening,

I and my family of 5 are travelliing to Canada from Europe for softlanding in July. We will be staying in Ontario. We plan to stay in an airbnb. Can you kindly advice a town close to Toronto that we can stay? Basically a town that has easy access to Toronto and does not have expensive accommodation.

Thanks.
..How far with this enquiry? gotten answers?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bigmills: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goodafternoon Fam,
I heard that physical capturing and Biometrics is needed to obtain police report in Lagos now.
Can someone confirm this please.I heard this started this past week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
braine:

467 actually. I can only keep my fingers crossed right now.
..once your birthday is not soon...i think you will be fine...However,can't you increase your score further?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saynoomore: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yellowmellow:
Hi everyone. If you’re in need of an ielts tutor specifically for writing and listening, reach out. I know someone and she’s good.
All the best to all of us.

Pls pm her contact. It's urgent.Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (633) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: benjijosh(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.