Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1042127 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (628) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
cherishyy:

Thank you Dimple. So I just looked at the website, I called the number on it for Nigerian Training Provider. He said the program spans for six months, after which there'll be an exam in April. Next intake will be Sept/Oct.

Thank you so much. I'll consider the route.
Please will this training involve physical classes or is it online?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IvyTutors: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
The express entry draws are back.
BCS certificate exam is a great way to increase your points by 30+ points.
The next BCS exams are scheduled for October 2022 and we have materials that can help you ace your exams.

Send a message to purchase the materials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ridboy94(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
ridboy94:
Good day lovely people. All protocols duly observed ooo. Please does anyone have an idea if the Unilag HRDC diploma in French proficiency would have a positive evaluation. It’s a 9 month program which I’m considering. Waiting for a prompt reply. Thanks.

Please ooo. Anybody
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nozino: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Hi, just evaluate your ND and HND, get into the pool . If your occupation is in demand, you may be lucky to get a NOI from any of the provinces that picks from the pool.

Hello,

I wasn’t asking for myself. Can I enter the pool with just my Nysc experience? My sister has NCE and B.ED plus several years teaching experience with Edo subeb and that’s why I was asking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solidcitizen: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Redkay:

I submitted it April 26th
They sent an email that it is in transit May 6th
Got an email that they have received it May 24th and then I haven’t heard anything since then

But I logged into my profile yesterday and saw that counter foil has been generated

I’m now wondering if I should still call them

Hi Redkay. Did you log in to your IRCC account (the one with GC Key) to check for the counterfoil?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cherishyy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Allegory:

It's online.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mekailo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Redkay:

COPR TIMELINES

April 22nd - PPR
April 26th - submission to Lagos VFS
May 4th - VFS reached out to us that we needed to pay transmission fee for our daughter because we didn’t Do biometrics for her
May 4th - Transmission fee of N9,410 paid. No response
May 6th - We went to VFS Lagos and the UPS shop besides them told us how to courier the receipt to them. So we did
May 6th - We got email that passport is being has been dispatched to IRCC Office
May 24th - Passport received at Canada VO Ghana, and in transit to IRCC Ghana
May 24th - Passport received at IRCC Ghana and is processing
June 14th - Checked portal and saw Counterfoil
June 15th - Counterfoil email sent
June 15th - Decision envelope sent from IRCC to Canada VO Ghana
June 15th - DeVision envelope received at Canada VO Ghana
June 20th - Decision envelope received at VFS Lagos
June 20th - Decision envelope collected by DHL
June 23rd - DHL delivered passports into our hands

Note if you decide to use VFS Lagos, go into it with a lot of patience because they take a lot of time. Our journey took 8 weeks. Some people’s own are shorter, others longer. So be prepared.

Bro I didn't get counterfoil mail, but I got mail that my decision envelope is on its way to VFS vac center, does it mean visa denial or what since I didn't get counterfoil mail?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Hi everyone,
Please how long does WES take to evaluate, I mean after receiving the document.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2022
JapaProf:
"A new study shows Canadian employers are willing to hire workers without experience related to the job due to a tight labour market." Global news (June 20 2022)

Don't wait, let your CV and cover letter speak for you, prepare well for your interview.

If you truly believe in the Canadian dream, you will start applying now. Don't wait!
Please preach the gospel. I see that people get so overwhelmed with the visa and ignore the job part which is also very crucial in my opinion. With the current labour shortage and "work from home" culture, you can get a job before arriving in canada. I accepted a job offer and rejected two before landing in canada. I basically landed two weeks before resumption to get a SIN and managed myself for one month (two weeks before job start date and two weeks into job) before I started earning in canada.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Comfyski(f): 2:04am On Jul 15, 2022
Hello Gurus,

I just got served this sad letter after waiting for so long from sinp.

Is there anything i can do if i appeal for a second review?

I have tax documents verifying my work experience in naija.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GeologistMajor: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Comfyski:
Hello Gurus,

Thanks
I doubt if anything can be done about this. It is clear that your Marine Biology degree doesn't match your Administrative Officers job. Notice that for Saskatchewan PNP, your degree must match with your job type. Unlike Ontaria PNP where by a Doctor who works in a bank is accepted and eligible

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Comfyski:
Hello Gurus,

Thanks
they didn’t mention anything about tax. Your degree does not match the noc. Unfortunately sinp rules

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 3:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Mjhay:
Hi everyone,

Maybe 2 weeks, they need to confirm from the issuing institution. They normally state when the evaluation will be completed

You can download wes application on your android for guide
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LeXieJ24(f): 5:16am On Jul 15, 2022
Mekailo:

Bro I didn't get counterfoil mail, but I got mail that my decision envelope is on its way to VFS vac center, does it mean visa denial or what since I didn't get counterfoil mail?

You will need to log into your GCKey account to check if counterfoil has been generated. The mail notification sometimes come in late

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2022
ridboy94:
Good day lovely people. All protocols duly observed ooo. Please does anyone have an idea if the Unilag HRDC diploma in French proficiency would have a positive evaluation. It’s a 9 month program which I’m considering. Waiting for a prompt reply. Thanks.

It very likely would

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Mekailo:

Hian visa denial at this stage cheesy. You’ll see counterfoil when you log into your profile. If it’s not there yet, just keep checking. It could take a day or two, sometimes more

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Comfyski:
Hello Gurus,

Thanks

So sorry for the unfortunate situation.

Sadly, it appears nothing can be done to change this. The reason for the rejection is one that I've seen many people lose appeals for over the years. I'll advise you pick up the pieces and look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Mekailo:

You won't be denied a visa after getting PPR. If there's a concern with your application that may require further scrutiny, you would get a notification for that in your account.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Mjhay:
Hi everyone,
They’ll give you an estimated completion date that’s a month away but they can have it ready in 7-10 days, especially if your school doesn’t delay with verification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Please who can recommend any physical classes for BCS in Lagos. I’m asking for a friend
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tousure: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2022
Good morning everyone

I dropped my passport off at DHL on 5th July, got a confirmation on 6th July that it was in transit and dispatched to IRCC office.

However, I got this message on 12th July which I don't really understand - could anyone please assist? It says received at Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, then again it will be sent to Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC undecided

Visa application, tracking ID No. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the ¿Buy Services¿ page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2022
1760:

Maybe 2 weeks, they need to confirm from the issuing institution. They normally state when the evaluation will be completed

You can download wes application on your android for guide

I used the courier option, DHL clearly stated that the package is delivered since 27th of June when I tracked, WES said they’ve not received any document, what could have gone wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mjhay: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Allegory:

They’ll give you an estimated completion date that’s a month away but they can have it ready in 7-10 days, especially if your school doesn’t delay with verification
My school started the process immediately after making payment, and we used the courier option(DHL), DHL has delivered it since 27th of June when I tracked using the tracking number. What could be the issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2022
Mjhay:

My school started the process immediately after making payment, and we used the courier option(DHL), DHL has delivered it since 27th of June when I tracked using the tracking number. What could be the issue.
contact Wes and include the tracking number and your profile will change within 24 business hours, that's how they do sometimes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2022
Mjhay:

I used the courier option, DHL clearly stated that the package is delivered since 27th of June when I tracked, WES said they’ve not received any document, what could have gone wrong?

Send a mail to your institution if they've went the document

Login to your profile to send a message to wes if they've received the package. BTW did you quote your reference number on your documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chrismacaug(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2022
Greetings everyone,

I am new here and i am happy to be in the folk. its a pleasure guys.

Please i read here that we can send our certificates and transcripts to WES through Fax. But my question is

1. Nigeria is not in the list of countries for assigning fax numbers. Can i use another country other than Nigeria to open and operate my Fax mail?

2. I learnt WES will send the documents (certificates and transcripts) back to awarding institution for confirmation. Then, how would my awarding institution here in Nigeria get the documents back for confirmation, since i used Fax mail in sending it out.

3. Can my certificate be sent for evaluation to increase points of my spouse, as the Principal Applicant? Just as i would embark on a language test to help increase points of my spouse as the Principal Applicant

Please, can someone help me out. i need urgent clarifications from the house. Thanks everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Allegory:
Please who can recommend any physical classes for BCS in Lagos. I’m asking for a friend

Check here. Not sure if their classes are physical or online

https://www.nairaland.com/bnttech

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Allegory:

Nne is this for you or …

I think there’s an option for self study if you prefer and if i’m not mistaken, when you pay, you get access to study materials (i no sure again o).

There’s one moniker that posts about BCS physical training i think BNTech or so…yellowmellow i think used them so you can reach them for confirmation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nozino:

Hello,

I wasn’t asking for myself. Can I enter the pool with just my Nysc experience? My sister has NCE and B.ED plus several years teaching experience with Edo subeb and that’s why I was asking.

Yes you can use to enter pool however, You’ll need up to 3yr for maximum points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ridboy94(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
mcstan18:

It very likely would
Ok thanks. I’m just really skeptical since I got some conflicting information online when I researched. I wish someone had the experience ��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Salientsinmi: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
tshtsh:

Please preach the gospel. I see that people get so overwhelmed with the visa and ignore the job part which is also very crucial in my opinion. With the current labour shortage and "work from home" culture, you can get a job before arriving in canada. I accepted a job offer and rejected two before landing in canada. I basically landed two weeks before resumption to get a SIN and managed myself for one month (two weeks before job start date and two weeks into job) before I started earning in canada.

What role were you employed while in Nigeria. I’m into finance, don’t really know how easy it is to get job in Canada from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (628) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: OluwasureGig, toygod2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.