Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052541 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
bekayy:
Thank GOD for the draws. If it continues like this, by the end of the year, many of us here would have gotten ITA. Canada next year. Amin.

Make sure your documents are ready so you do not waste time with submission.

Shalom.
In the process of being optimistic ...it is still great to be realist too o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
chingynt:
Congrats bro
Thanks mate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shutupareyouGOD: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wait and see and stop speculating
saskatoonguy:
Thats a great Pointer to the fact that they are trying all possible means to keep the CRS point up by inviting less people. Imagine just two draws and scores dropped by 15points despite inviting so few applicants.

Just imagine 5000 ITA on July 6 and another 5k ITA today. The CRS would have dropped to 480s now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dennyjuff: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please does IRCC contact a company i have mentioned in my personal history as part of my jobs done in d past 10 years. i did not claim points from this company or submit a reference letter from them. plz do they contact companies mentioned?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
cherishyy:
Hi guys, so I was looking at SINP and the requirements. I read that an applicant needs to have POF already in the account for at least 90 days before application. My question is, what if someone get a job offer in Saskatchewan, does the POF still applies?

Would appreciate your response.
yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dennyjuff: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Clairita:
Good evening,

Is it advisable to write IELTS first before writing ACCA or to do ACCA first
Do ACCA first … ielts expires , the other doesn’t
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MadeInTokyo: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Express Entry ITAs to be by targeted occupations from beginning of 2023 no longer by CRS scores .
The C-19 bill has finally been passed in Canada, paving way for the Immigration minister/IRCC to determine which profiles with targeted occupations, or targeted Languages will be issued ITAs at every draws.
God help us

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/07/canada-plans-to-hold-targeted-express-entry-draws-in-early-2023-0729167.html

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Betterlife2018: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
MissMa01:
Dropped my passport at DHL on Wednesday 29th June
VFS ROME received it on 1st July
VFS sent it to IRCC on 4th July
Counterfoil July 11th (I just randomly checked my application this morning)
Decision envelope sent to VFS on 14th July
Envelope received 18 July 2022 10:41am

Please , can you help/guide with submission of passport to Rome.

I sent you mail

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by newpisces: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sup guys, what's the average passport return time for VFS offices in Lagos, Kenya, Cairo and London right now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kryptonyte729: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Silent but avid follower, Late PPR Alert.

All thanks be to God for bringing this process to completion.

Timeline

IELTS (August 2019)- L9 R7 W7.5 S8.5
ECA (Masters Only)- August-October,2019 (6 weeks)

ITA 1- Oct 2019 (expired)
ITA 2 - December 23, 2020
AOR- March 2021
Upfront Med - April 2021
BIL/MEP-July 2021

LONG SILENCE

ADR (PCC, Sch. A, Proof of Income, RPRF, ReMed)- March 2022
2nd Medical Passed- March 28, 2022
ADR Submitted- April 10, 2022
ADR Acknowledged- June 9, 2022
GU- June 20, 2022
PPR- June 21, 2022
VO- RROC

Thank you to All who have contributed to this thread through advice or dropped a word of hope during the long wait. And to all awaiting good news, may ITA and PPR hunt you down in Jesus name!

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sandycee: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good evening

Between CIMA, ACCA and BCS which is best for one to take

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 2:59am On Jul 22, 2022
If someone’s score is in the 470, 480s. ITA may still be possible. If it’s lower then I truly don’t know and PNP would seem like the viable option.

Zeewirld:
In the process of being optimistic ...it is still great to be realist too o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chrismacaug(m): 4:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Greetings everyone,

I am new here and i am happy to be in the folk. its a pleasure guys.

Please i read here that we can send our certificates and transcripts to WES through Fax. But my question is

1. Nigeria is not in the list of countries for assigning fax numbers. Can i use another country other than Nigeria to open and operate my Fax mail?

2. I learnt WES will send the documents (certificates and transcripts) back to awarding institution for confirmation. Then, how would my awarding institution here in Nigeria get the documents back for confirmation, since i used Fax mail in sending it out.

3. Can my certificate be sent for evaluation to increase points of my spouse, as the Principal Applicant? Just as i would embark on a language test to help increase points of my spouse as the Principal Applicant

Please, can someone help me out. i need urgent clarifications from the house. Thanks everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DestinationCann: 5:14am On Jul 22, 2022
I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom in North or East end of Saint John, New Brunswick. Proposed start date is 1st of September. I don't mind basement too

If anyone has, kindly contact me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chrismacaug(m): 5:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Greetings!
Here is a new and intending applicant in your midst.

1. Please, am i suppose to do the language test and degree certificate verification as an accompanying spouse.

2. Please, can i know if i should join both my degree with that of my spouse for WES Assessment. Is it acceptable os should we do it separately to WES.

Someone should help me, please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2022
chrismacaug:
Greetings!
Here is a new and intending applicant in your midst.

1. Please, am i suppose to do the language test and degree certificate verification as an accompanying spouse.

2. Please, can i know if i should join both my degree with that of my spouse for WES Assessment. Is it acceptable os should we do it separately to WES.

Someone should help me, please.
1. It’s not compulsory to do it as an accompanying spouse but it’s going to increase your scores so do it

2. You can’t join, do it separately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dennyjuff: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Dennyjuff:
Please does IRCC contact a company i have mentioned in my personal history as part of my jobs done in d past 10 years. i did not claim points from this company or submit a reference letter from them. plz do they contact companies mentioned?
Please someone should help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cherishyy(f): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2022
ednut1:
yes

Okay, thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cherishyy(f): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Sandycee:
Good evening

I think they are all great. You'll have to do a research on each of them and choose whichever that suits you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2022
ideally no...
Dennyjuff:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2022
maybe post on the living in Canada Thread as most there are landed https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant. Also look at kijiji and facebook (join those living in or Saint John sale/rent pages)
DestinationCann:
I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom in North or East end of Saint John, New Brunswick. Proposed start date is 1st of September. I don't mind basement too

If anyone has, kindly contact me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by arasola2000: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2022
Good morning all.

Please for the reference letter from my employer, is it a to whom it may concern or must it be addressed to the province office?

Also, will generic reference letters from previous employers suffice?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Drawer: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations. May Canada favor you

kryptonyte729:
Silent but avid follower, Late PPR Alert.

All thanks be to God for bringing this process to completion.

Timeline

IELTS (August 2019)- L9 R7 W7.5 S8.5
ECA (Masters Only)- August-October,2019 (6 weeks)

ITA 1- Oct 2019 (expired)
ITA 2 - December 23, 2020
AOR- March 2021
Upfront Med - April 2021
BIL/MEP-July 2021

LONG SILENCE

ADR (PCC, Sch. A, Proof of Income, RPRF, ReMed)- March 2022
2nd Medical Passed- March 28, 2022
ADR Submitted- April 10, 2022
ADR Acknowledged- June 9, 2022
GU- June 20, 2022
PPR- June 21, 2022
VO- RROC

Thank you to All who have contributed to this thread through advice or dropped a word of hope during the long wait. And to all awaiting good news, may ITA and PPR hunt you down in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bushraah(f): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hi Fam,
Please does anyone know or have an idea of when Manitoba will draw for FSW (sponsorship), I mean people that have family ties to the province? I read it was last done July 2021 and before then, June 2019.

That's what I've applied to, I just want to know if I should still hold on or find another province to apply to.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
To whom absolutely fine
arasola2000:
Good morning all.

Please for the reference letter from my employer, is it a to whom it may concern or must it be addressed to the province office?

Also, will generic reference letters from previous employers suffice?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
bekayy:
If someone’s score is in the 470, 480s. ITA may still be possible. If it’s lower then I truly don’t know and PNP would seem like the viable option.

..Any one below 480 should just target PNP or other means this year.....They might stand a better chance say from next year sha....but I doubt same for this year.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nsyjah: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sandycee:
Good evening

please apart from CIMA, ACCA and BCS which other short courses does WES evaluate which a graduate can take up so as to have two or more certificates?

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.