Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052182 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bushraah(f): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
adinnu4:
I will advise that you should be a little patient with the MPNP since you have family ties in Manitoba. I strongly believe the draw will take place before the year ends.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the response. I pray and hope they do the draw.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DFreeze: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Anyone with Sep-Dec 2020 AOR?
Mine is Dec 2020 though, no update whatsoever other than that my medicals was extended late May 2022, contacted the VO via email and they just a gave a typical vague response that my application is still under processing. No ADR or any other request. Folks, what do you reckon I do to hasten things? Feedback will be appreciated.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adinnu4(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
I don't like to read this. This is not encouraging. Since 2020? Abeg oo.. Lord have mercy.
DFreeze:
Mine is Dec 2020 though, no update whatsoever other than that my medicals was extended late May 2022, contacted the VO via email and they just a gave a typical vague response that my application is still under processing. No ADR or any other request. Folks, what do you reckon I do to hasten things? Feedback will be appreciated.

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adinnu4(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Remove your mind because if you keep thinking about it, you might have BP.
adinnu4:
I don't like to read this. This is not encouraging. Since 2020? Abeg oo.. Lord have mercy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adinnu4(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Remove your mind because if you keep thinking about it, you might have BP.
DFreeze:

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zeewirld:
In the process of being optimistic ...it is still great to be realist too o
I also noticed that more people with high scores are joining the pool daily. Hopefully if draws remain regular and the number of invitations sent out increases the cut-off will drop to below 500 before the year runs out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sayoberry(f): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
DFreeze:

Many thanks.

I think you should call or order gcms notes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DFreeze: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Already ordered for GCMS though I'm hopeful it should be coming anytime soon however, the previous GCMS notes showed literally nothing other than the medical extension confirmation. Haven't tried the call option but will consider it.

sayoberry:

I think you should call or order gcms notes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=DFreeze post=115009826]Anyone with Sep-Dec 2020 AOR?

I am Aor Oct 2020. My Remedical was passed since April 2022. I usually send the 3webforms everyday, and yesterday I got ADR for some bunch of stuffs. Send them webform everyday as many as u can. Ask them to finalise ur application.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
samfrancis1:
Just don’t want to discourage the person.. I think it’s a kind of sponsor parkage as he said.. but will be paying some of 58k for form and whatever amount spend will be payed back whenever she’s there or before he leaves here if she has such amount

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kryptonyte729: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Drawer:
Congratulations. May Canada favor you

Amen! Thank you! I pray all the best for you in your journey as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kryptonyte729: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
GraciousWords:

Congrats!

That Dec 23, 2020 draw......miracle for many.

Thank you! Indeed it truly was a miracle just in time for Christmas. And to think I submitted at the final hour. God is truly faithful.

Congratulations to you too on your own PPR! May prosperity and abundance be your portion in the Land of Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bigmills: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2022
Mine is 2021 February.I Just sent ADR about 6 days ago.
I have a friend AOR 2019 she just got ADR 4months ago and 2months after, she got PPR and COPR.
Reach out to them
DFreeze:

Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DFreeze: 1:49am On Jul 24, 2022
I just changed jobs. Is it needed to inform IRCC post-AOR or I should just ignore? �

N/B this will in no way affect my CRS score at ITA .

Thanks folks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chrismacaug(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2022
mcstan18:

1. You do not need to use any of that. Visit https://www.hellofax.com/ and enjoy free faxing. Do note that the free version has its limits.

2. Read the links related to WES/ECA on page zero to have a better understanding on how ECA works.

3. Yes.
[/color][color=#006600]

Thank you so much
I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chrismacaug(m): 6:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Allegory(f):
1. It’s not compulsory to do it as an accompanying spouse but it’s going to increase your scores so do it

2. You can’t join, do it separately
[/co[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks a lot
God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chrismacaug(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2022
mcstan18:

1. You do not need to use any of that. Visit https://www.hellofax.com/ and enjoy free faxing. Do note that the free version has its limits.

2. Read the links related to WES/ECA on page zero to have a better understanding on how ECA works.

3. Yes.

Thank you brsos, but please where can i find the links related to WES/ECA on page zero to have a better understanding on how ECA works.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DeevaB: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Please when does IELTS expire? Is it the date I wrote the exam or the date it was released?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2022
DeevaB:
Please when does IELTS expire? Is it the date I wrote the exam or the date it was released?

I think the date your test report form(TRF) is signed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shutupareyouGOD: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Please quick question can we be in the pool while we process Canada study visa for family of 3…will it increase our chances of getting a PR or does going there mean we can no longer be in the pool anymore…..pls does anyone know? As we have already started processing study visa

Someone said we should leave the pool and apply for CEC after graduation. But if we can get express entry why not

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by samfrancis1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dimple10:

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
This makes me even scared.. told her same thing.. but the person that introduced her to the person is a family friend and he said his own brother got Australia visa through them.. kinda confusing and I couldn’t say to her that it’s scam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pateda26: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
cherishyy:

Thank you Graciouswords. I was just wondering if someone can still apply without POF but with a job offer. The POF is the ishh

SINP is very critical about their POF guidelines. Personally last year, I had to abandon my SINP ITA cos of their unbending POF rules.

However, with their recent stream especially for health personnel and some other regulated NOC, where you have to get a Job before you can even submit EOI. I am tempted to say POF rules may be adjustable since you already have a job. But pls do a thorough research on their site, since it's a relatively new programme you may not get many feedbacks past experiences. I dont know much about this new, get job before applying stream, cos I got another PNP and didn't push SINP again.

Final word: Check the specifics on their site and if still in doubt, give SINP a phone call.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Please quick question can we be in the pool while we process Canada study visa for family of 3…will it increase our chances of getting a PR or does going there mean we can no longer be in the pool anymore…..pls does anyone know? As we have already started processing study visa

Someone said we should leave the pool and apply for CEC after graduation. But if we can get express entry why not
lol,you can be in the pool and still pursue ur education,let the gurus in the house chook mouth
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
samfrancis1:
This makes me even scared.. told her same thing.. but the person that introduced her to the person is a family friend and he said his own brother got Australia visa through them.. kinda confusing and I couldn’t say to her that it’s scam
you couldn't say that to her because na you be the future victim abi?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NneAku344: 2:47am On Jul 25, 2022
GraciousWords:
[size=12pt][b][color=#990000]I don get alert….GOD win!

Wow!! Finally���!! Congratulations to you, GraciousWords. I'm so, so happy for you. Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marvel1206: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Trice2:
Good evening all!.

I got 2 request letters. They came in together. One opened and it was pcc and updated passport. The other was showing error. There are three placeholders, one without a description while the remaining two are for pcc and updated passport.

I am confused as to why the placeholder without a description and even a deadline as compared to the other placeholders.... someone said he had same experience but finally downloaded and it was pof. Although the pof was not acknowledged as recieved like others after he sent it like it was not necessary so he thought.

I can't say mine is pof because even now I haven't succeeded in downloading it. Have used several browsers and systems. Nothing. I need your advice on this please. Thanks in advance
How was your stay in New Mexico Highlands please? I saw a post from 4years ago where you said you were going there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omoniyimi12345: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Please who has used WES recently? How long did it take and how much did it cost in Naira?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emarex: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Goodday everyone, who has come across this organisation?
And how do I know if their certificate can be evaluated by WES or other bodies that evaluates certificate?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 160485(f): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Am a student of Centennial college, in Toronto Ontario. My program is for a year.

What are the available pathways to get PR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
same dec 2020 aor and same medicals passed 28th May 2022. guessing it's Accra VO.

nothing to do except chill and wait tbh. I've found that our mails are being read and ignored because i've been doing at least 3 emails a day since last month and i got 2 random generic responses just last friday that application is on queue and to do nothing.

Final option is writ of Mandamus if you have money to spare.
DFreeze:

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
if your VO is Accra, don't bother with calls...fingers crossed that something will move soon. I ordered gcms in April, it never came. just ordered again 2weeks ago. hopefully it comes so we know whatsup
DFreeze:
Already ordered for GCMS though I'm hopeful it should be coming anytime soon however, the previous GCMS notes showed literally nothing other than the medical extension confirmation. Haven't tried the call option but will consider it.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
tshtsh:

I also noticed that more people with high scores are joining the pool daily. Hopefully if draws remain regular and the number of invitations sent out increases the cut-off will drop to below 500 before the year runs out

Let's do small maths using CIC Gradual increments as a basis of calculation ...Assuming the gradual increase continues at 250 each..We will be talking of circa 4,500 invites in August , 5,250 invites in September , 6,250 in October , 7,250 in November and 8,250 in December . That should be a total of 31,250 .I learnt the total FSW target for this year is around 45k.

Note that PNPs with EE linked will be issuing nominations too...As at July 20,2022...The number of persons above 500 is more than 9k ...That figure will definitely increase over the months.

Let's be realist while being optimistic.....I believe and agree with you that the points might drop below 500 but I doubt if it will drop below the 480 marks...

Everything good is possible !

So do your calculations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: myvic70(m), tensazangetsu20(m), BiyiTudors and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.