Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050822 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
just be observing then since you've told her. body go tell them eventually if all scatter
samfrancis1:
This makes me even scared.. told her same thing.. but the person that introduced her to the person is a family friend and he said his own brother got Australia visa through them.. kinda confusing and I couldn’t say to her that it’s scam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
no need tbh...if at all include it in personal history an updated schedule A form and send
DFreeze:
I just changed jobs. Is it needed to inform IRCC post-AOR or I should just ignore? �

N/B this will in no way affect my CRS score at ITA . IT won't

Thanks folks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
it's the date the test was written. its valid for 2yrs from that date
EsoEso:

I think the date your test report form(TRF) is signed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zeewirld:

Let's do small maths using CIC Gradual increments as a basis of calculation ...Assuming the gradual increase continues at 250 each..We will be talking of circa 4,500 invites in August , 5,250 invites in September , 6,250 in October , 7,250 in November and 8,250 in December . That should be a total of 31,250 .I learnt the total FSW target for this year is around 45k.

Note that PNPs with EE linked will be issuing nominations too...As at July 20,2022...The number of persons above 500 is more than 9k ...That figure will definitely increase over the months.

Let's be realist while being optimistic.....I believe and agree with you that the points might drop below 500 but I doubt if it will drop below the 480 marks...

Everything good is possible !

So do your calculations.
IRCC is very unpredictable and probably because most of their decisions are driven by data. FSW target is different from ITA target as not all ITA's end up making a successful application that leads to PR. Right now they have more than enough candidates in backlog to meet their target for 2022. Candidates in the pool will most likely meet up 2023 targets but as people get a year older, profiles & language test results are expiring .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Slimdaddy4(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm planning to myself and my family to Canada through the visa lottery but have no clue on how to go about it. Can you please work me through it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omoniyimi12345: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good day, please don’t ignore me �
Is it possible to go pass the delivery option on WES and submit? The delivery is to the Applicant’s address and it attracts extra 10CAD.

Can we omit it? I’m unable to omit it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good afternoon all, hope our day is going well? If so, glory to God. Please I need you all, your advice as it is urgent.

My husband got a ready for visa mail and he was asked to complete the below steps within 30 days in order for the office to issue COPR.

Our challenge now is that my new born has not been added. I sent series of case specific form to update them on the new born and also explain to them the unavailability of international passport for her. I guess they did not see any.

In the mail, a webform link was provided for any update in change of circumstances but the challenge we have is not knowing our processing office. Which is part of the questions asked.

The email address we got the ready for visa mail is from the below:
IRCC.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Please we need urgent help and advice on how to respond correctly to the mail sent.

Do we need to send our passport and later send that of our baby OR wait till hers is ready? It will be ready in last week in August,

Biko, ejoor, edakun help my family please

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good afternoon all, hope our day is going well? If so, glory to God. Please I need you all, your advice as it is urgent.

My husband got a ready for visa mail and he was asked to complete the below steps within 30 days in order for the office to issue COPR.

Our challenge now is that my new born has not been added. I sent series of case specific form to update them on the new born and also explain to them the unavailability of international passport for her. I guess they did not see any.

In the mail, a webform link was provided for any update in change of circumstances but the challenge we have is not knowing our processing office. Which is part of the questions asked.

Please we need urgent help and advice on how to respond correctly to the mail sent.

Do we need to send our passport and later send that of our baby OR wait till hers is ready? It will be ready in last week in August,

@dimple10
@graciouswords
@allegory
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Slimdaddy4:
I'm planning to myself and my family to Canada through the visa lottery but have no clue on how to go about it. Can you please work me through it. Thanks
start from page 1 Sir,this how we started. You will get the needed information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello, house,

I need a guide, I tried applying for SINP, but my challenge is that my NOC (2171 tech) must match my ECA I had my degrees in social sciences.

I had BCS (2 or more) which is related to my NOC.

My questions:

Can I use (evaluate) my BCS which matches my NOC for SINP purposes? given that my undergraduate NOC is 2171 (they are related)

Won't my ECA in social sciences affect negatively my present NOC which is in tech now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mobenjackson(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hey folks...been a while here.

Congratulations to @mamaroon (It's been too long we've waited. I am super elated) & to everyone who got their PPRs, ITAs, ECAs, IELTS results and whatever that's in between. A win is a win, no win is small.

Life ain't perfect here, but it's greener on this side.

Come one, Come ALL!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
read T&C's again o. i think SINP doesn't recognise 2 or more certificates unlike express entry. its either bsc, msc or phd to match Work experience.
1760:
Hello, house,

I need a guide, I tried applying for SINP, but my challenge is that my NOC (2171 tech) must match my ECA I had my degrees in social sciences.

My questions:

Can I use (evaluate) my BCS which matches my NOC for SINP purposes? given that my undergraduate NOC is 2171 (they are related)

Won't my ECA in social sciences affect negatively my present NOC which is in tech now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
mamaroon never collect PPR all these time...wow
mobenjackson:
Hey folks...been a while here.

Congratulations to @mamaroon (It's been too long we've waited. I am super elated) & to everyone who got their PPRs, ITAs, ECAs, IELTS results and whatever that's in between. A win is a win, no win is small.

Life ain't perfect here, but it's greener on this side.

Come one, Come ALL!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
I think cio is Nova Scotia so maybe try calling them at exactly few mins to 12noon our time to speak to an agent and explain whats up. whatever you do, it's not advisable to send passport before adding baby. if passport was ready now i for say add baby's passport to docs with an LOE and send forms via webform.

Try calling, there's a possibility that your VO is in canada so you'll get to speak to an agent
chiada:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Slimdaddy4:

Ewo tun ni Visa lottery

Please @ bolded, dun let anybody deceive you and chop your money o

Please read page one carefully if you want to go through Express entry. if PNP, look here: https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs#62433299 and if study route, look here: https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Ife ati ina Imole smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
i think you need to go back and remove delivery address or choose option of free delivery. it can be omitted because what you need is E copy only
Omoniyimi12345:
Good day, please don’t ignore me �
Is it possible to go pass the delivery option on WES and submit? The delivery is to the Applicant’s address and it attracts extra 10CAD.

Can we omit it? I’m unable to omit it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
chiada:

Don’t send passports. I was in the same shoes and we have the same VO too. Good news is that CIO is really fast. Reply to the RFV mail informing them of the baby and attach all the documents you have ready including the necessary forms. They’ll acknowledge then create a placeholder for baby’s passport. Give them the likely date you’re expecting the passport if possible attach the document that shows capture or collection date so that they just don’t give you a one week deadline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tlz4me: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I need advice on how to go about this.
I received a medical request today (the second one, I did one last year June). When I applied last year June, my passport was in my maiden name. When it was about to expire in April this year, I renewed it and changed my surname.
Now the medical request form which was sent to me today still carries my maiden name. Please what do I do?
Note: I already sent the new passport data page with supporting document in March.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blittech: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Slimdaddy4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjLvfdP53io
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MissMa01: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dimple10:
mamaroon never collect PPR all these time...wow
Lol, you don’t know who you have been interacting with. She may or may not be GraciousWords grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MissMa01: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
When it comes to IRCC, nothing is impossible and logic is the last thing that matters.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DFreeze: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dimple10:
same dec 2020 aor and same medicals passed 28th May 2022. guessing it's Accra VO.

nothing to do except chill and wait tbh. I've found that our mails are being read and ignored because i've been doing at least 3 emails a day since last month and i got 2 random generic responses just last friday that application is on queue and to do nothing.

Final option is writ of Mandamus if you have money to spare.

Yeah more or less same date the medical was passed (extended) but VO is Warsaw

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dimple10:

Ife ati Ina smiley

Sis....this your translation of love and light though..... cheesy

We no like the sound of Ina....... find another word abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
NneAku344 - Sis kiss
MobenJackson - MJ cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
MissMa01:

Lol, you don’t know who you have been interacting with. She may or may not be GraciousWords grin

....a rose by any other name would smell as sweet wink

#ShakespeareSpeaks

Detective MissMa of the CIA

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tlz4me:
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I need advice on how to go about this.
I received a medical request today (the second one, I did one last year June). When I applied last year June, my passport was in my maiden name. When it was about to expire in April this year, I renewed it and changed my surname.
Now the medical request form which was sent to me today still carries my maiden name. Please what do I do?
Note: I already sent the new passport data page with supporting document in March.

I don't think there is any issue with the Medical Form, please go for your medicals. They probably have not updated your new name yet, that's all. Call the hospital ahead to reconfirm though.

I think you need to send an official change of name document (e.g. affidavit, if you have not already done so) in addition to the new passport bio data page in your new name, by webform.

Read here, it may help

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/218#114098570
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MissMa01: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
GraciousWords:

....a rose by any other name would smell as sweet wink

#ShakespeareSpeaks

Detective MissMa of the CIA
* Canadian Security Intelligence Service wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
1760:
Hello, house,

My questions:

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/244#114757219

The employment requirements for NOC 2171 (which is what SINP looks at) are below:

It depends on if your BCS is evaluated as a bachelor's degree or college program in computer science. If your ECA says it is, then my opinion is that you should be fine.

I don't have any practical SINP experience though, so please ask around. They say there is an SINP group on telegram.

I would not advise you to proceed into SINP waters with NOC 2171 and a social science degree.

*A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or
*Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
*Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
*Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cherishyy(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pateda26:

SINP is very critical about their POF guidelines. Personally last year, I had to abandon my SINP ITA cos of their unbending POF rules.

However, with their recent stream especially for health personnel and some other regulated NOC, where you have to get a Job before you can even submit EOI. I am tempted to say POF rules may be adjustable since you already have a job. But pls do a thorough research on their site, since it's a relatively new programme you may not get many feedbacks past experiences. I dont know much about this new, get job before applying stream, cos I got another PNP and didn't push SINP again.

Final word: Check the specifics on their site and if still in doubt, give SINP a phone call.

Thanks for adding this. Much appreciated!
Are you in the health sector?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saynoomore: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
I haven't received ITA yet. I've just entered the pool, but I realized another NOC matches my job better. Am I allowed to edit my NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by elainemia(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please I really need clarity on this biko;
Got SINP ITA this July. Part of our POF was in treasury bill since February and was in excess of the amount we needed to show. In May hubby liquidated it in other to withdraw the excess fund for business. The liquidated funds has since been in his savings account with same bank. The last withdrawal made was on June 23 but our total POF is not reduced/short despite these withdrawals. Should this pose a problem I’m looking forward to your responses please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Slimdaddy4(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (631) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.