Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052407 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 6:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Francieuche:
28th May IELTS
Previous
Listening 8.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.5
Reading 6.5
23 July 2022
Present
Listening 6.5
Writing 7.0
Speaking 8
Reading 7.5
I can now rest in Jesus name this is fourth IELTS..
I stick with my 424 and hope on God
On God..

What's your ECA, how many years work experience, age?

You'll need to improve on your listening, score at least 8.0. Your minimum band in all sessions should be 7 with 8 in listening. These among other criteria is needed

Loveand light ✨️ �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cannytravels: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2022
Goodmorning all, please for Saskatchewan ITA, incase you decline, do you have to wait for 60days to apply again, or you can apply immediately after declining. I received ITA but my POF isn't up to 90days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by xxoxx(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2022
When did you receive this ITA pls
Cannytravels:
Goodmorning all, please for Saskatchewan ITA, incase you decline, do you have to wait for 60days to apply again, or you can apply immediately after declining. I received ITA but my POF isn't up to 90days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2022
raheemkeji:
Alhamdulillah, After 5 years of striving toward it, I have finally received my PPR. I would want to thank everyone for their kind support and convey my timeline to you.

MPNP Nomination – 5th December 2021
1st ITA – 10th December 2021
2nd ITA – 2nd March 2022
PPR – 5th August 2022

The wait finally paid off. Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tousure: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Update:

Passports dropped at DHL Lagos: July 5th 2022
Counterfoil generated: July 28th 2022
Passports received: August 6th 2022

tousure:
ECA: November 2019
IELTS: August 2020
Entered the pool: September 9th 2020
ITA: 17th September 2020
Medicals: October 2020
AOR: December 1st 2020
Biometrics Completed: January 2021
Long pause from IRCC, GCMS notes request, had baby
Webform to notify of baby: January 11th 2022 (I did my baby’s passport in parallel)
Response to webform from IRCC detailing process: January 27th 2022
GCMS Notes received: February 8th 2022 (everything was fine with our application and it appeared there was a delay because I had notified them about the baby around the time they wanted to make a decision)
Uploaded baby’s passport & birth certificate via webform: May 4th 2022 (someone advised me to do this so IRCC get a nudge)
ADR for Medicals, POF, Upload new forms due to baby: May 27th 2022 (this sort of confirmed my gut feel on the delay)
Remed: June 17th 2022 (I had to email QLIFE to get a date. IRCC did not request for medicals for my baby yet but I still went ahead and did it to avoid another round of delays)
Medicals passed: June 23rd 2022
Submitted ADR to IRCC: June 24th 2022
Confirmation that documents were received: June 27th 2022
PPR: June 30th 2022

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by balqees004(f): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=raheemkeji post=115461786]I registered with the Federal Marriage Registry, IKoyi. Let me know if you have any further clarification.

[/quote
Thanks sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Xerxes3005: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2022
tousure:
Update:

Hi, I just submitted my passports at DHL on the 4th of August. Should I be expecting any mails from vfs or ircc between now and when we get the passport back.
I'd really appreciate a response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tousure: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
It depends, sometimes they don't always send

I suggest you also keep tracking your application online

Xerxes3005:

Hi, I just submitted my passports at DHL on the 4th of August. Should I be expecting any mails from vfs or ircc between now and when we get the passport back.
I'd really appreciate a response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JennyBay: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
tousure:
Update:

Did you submitted your passport to Lagos VFS? it seems that Lag VFS is not 4 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tousure: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes, I did

JennyBay:

Did you submitted your passport to Lagos VFS? it seems that Lag VFS is not 4 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by yansky(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Folayemi4444:
How to increase your chances of getting an ITA

* How to easily INCREASE your IELTS Scores

* How to properly complete your Profile and eAPR

* How to select your proper NOC

* What to do if you can't get a reference letter

* How to avoid police certificate disaster

* How to properly list a spouse as non-accompanying

* What a job offer is and how to get one

* What to do if you don't have sufficient funds

* How to add a spouse after eAPR

* How to prepare your Letters of Explanation to maximize your chance of success, and so much more...

Zero 8 1 1 four four 5 nine 4 0 8

I can guide with experience

for a fee?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by raheemkeji(f): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
it was canceled because it's not recognized.

GraciousWords:

Congrats!!!

Was it cancelled because it was a Nikkai/religious certificate and not a civil one or because the certificate was not translated? Asking because many had previously used their Nikkai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
seunpinky:

At the bolded, would u be willing to share your credit card details with anyone? grin
sibling only. Any other person go and open dom account

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cannytravels: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
The last draw, think 2 weeks ago
xxoxx:
When did you receive this ITA pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by promo4(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good day all. Pls I need advice relocating to Canada.
I'm a self employed independent author/graphics designer Publishing/selling my products on Amazon with 3 years experience. Though, I studied engineering. I want to know if it's possible for me to get PR as a self employed person using the Express entry route?

Thanks. I look forward to your responses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Experience guy.
Is it possible for the accompanying spouse to enter Canada before the principal applicant?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Godtemi:
Experience guy.
Is it possible for the accompanying spouse to enter Canada before the principal applicant?
no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
promo4:
Good day all. Pls I need advice relocating to Canada.
I'm a self employed independent author/graphics designer Publishing/selling my products on Amazon with 3 years experience. Though, I studied engineering. I want to know if it's possible for me to get PR as a self employed person using the Express entry route?

Thanks. I look forward to your responses
sure
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
ednut1:
no

Thanks ednut
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by promo4(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
ednut1:
sure

Pls how do I start? What's the first thing to do....

Pls give me a little guideline.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
promo4:

Pls how do I start? What's the first thing to do....

Pls give me a little guideline.

Thanks
read page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bhiti(f): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello everyone. My apologies for the long story.
I sincerely need your advise.

A friend had an altercation with the Nigerian Police 6 years ago. He was threatened that they were going to deal with him because he refused to settle them but rather took them to court. He won the court case and felt that was the end.
He recently discovered that they went ahead to share malicious news and his details with different blogs after the case 6 years ago.

In between then and now, he has applied for a US visa and got declined with no reason stated. Some days ago, a foreign employer drew his attention to what he found about him on Google: The crazy blog stories.

The issue now is:
How does he go about clearing his record? The embassy would have felt he lied when he said he had no criminal record.
Does he submit his court decision?
Kindly note that most of these blogs have no contact details and no longer functional.

Also, he is about to apply for a Canadian student visa.
Thank you for your responses in advance �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by promo4(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
ednut1:
read page 1

I did and there's no specific path for self employed. That's why I came to ask.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
promo4:

I did and there's no specific path for self employed. That's why I came to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by promo4(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=ednut1 post=115516704][/quote] Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bhiti:
Hello everyone. My apologies for the long story.
I sincerely need your advise.

A friend had an altercation with the Nigerian Police 6 years ago. He was threatened that they were going to deal with him because he refused to settle them but rather took them to court. He won the court case and felt that was the end.
He recently discovered that they went ahead to share malicious news and his details with different blogs after the case 6 years ago.

In between then and now, he has applied for a US visa and got declined with no reason stated. Some days ago, a foreign employer drew his attention to what he found about him on Google: The crazy blog stories.

The issue now is:
How does he go about clearing his record? The embassy would have felt he lied when he said he had no criminal record.
Does he submit his court decision?
Kindly note that most of these blogs have no contact details and no longer functional.

Also, he is about to apply for a Canadian student visa.
Thank you for your responses in advance �
write to google to remove them

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shutupareyouGOD: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pls as ASUU refuse to call off strike for spouse to evaluate degree… what happens if I change to unaccompanying spouse so it doesn’t drag my crs down… can I change it back after ITA or after I land
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrWalterW83: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello everyone. Just a quick question. If someone has a DELF B2, can the certificate be evaluated by WES? If so, can the person then join that with his BSc to claim two or more certificates, diplomas or degree on the express entry profile? Has anyone here successfully done something like that or heard of someone who did so successfully? Thanks in advance for your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Venom104: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
ITs PPR

Timeline

AOR: Jan 2020

Medical Passed/Biometrics: Feb 2020

SILENCE!!

Got Married August 2021. Spouse finally added January 2022.

ADR Re-medicals for PA and Medicals for spouse: January 2022

ADR Spouse Biometrics: 3rd May 2022, Completed May 13th

ADR PCC PA: 4th May 2022. Uploaded same day

ADR POF: June 23rd. Uploaded June 27th

ADR Updated Passport: July 12th. Uploaded July 21st

PPR- August 8th

Thank you to everyone that has contributed richly to this thread. May we all find favor as we forge ahead. God bless you all

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by emmadeking(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Venom104:
ITs PPR

Timeline

AOR: Jan 2020

Medical Passed/Biometrics: Feb 2020

SILENCE!!

Got Married August 2021. Spouse finally added January 2022.

ADR Re-medicals for PA and Medicals for spouse: January 2022

ADR Spouse Biometrics: 3rd May 2022, Completed May 13th

ADR PCC PA: 4th May 2022. Uploaded same day

ADR POF: June 23rd. Uploaded June 27th

ADR Updated Passport: July 12th. Uploaded July 21st

PPR- August 8th

Thank you to everyone that has contributed richly to this thread. May we all find favor as we forge ahead. God bless you all
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sexgoddess: 12:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Good evening house,
Please can the balance of pension on one’s pension manager app be used as POF at port of entry?
Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.