Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1062166 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fill on adobe, print out, sign, scan and upload.

don't forget to transmit after uploading...
Urielbam:
Do I print out and hand fill?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NSE19: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Canada please just do another OINP for HC stream (No Tech, No French) embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please now

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by zeee1989: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hi....pls I want to start dis Canadian visa processing...don't knw d first to take...or am I to go thru an agent....will really appreciate if some one can put me thru as I am a novice.... appreciate if I can get d person phone no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
zeee1989:
Hi....pls I want to start dis Canadian visa processing...don't knw d first to take...or am I to go thru an agent....will really appreciate if some one can put me thru as I am a novice.... appreciate if I can get d person phone no
start from page 1 to see if you meet the requirements or can work towards the requirements. Avoid agents in 9ja as most of them are scammers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Queenmaker:
It's PPR!
Finally!
Testimony time, overcomers time!
Timeline below:

SINP nomination - 8th June 2021
ITA-9th June 2021
Biometrics/MEP- 7th December 2021
PPR 1- 8th Feb 2022 (This came a day before my court wedding. Was in the Salon making my hair. The drama no be here ooo. Lol)
Court wedding - 9th Feb 2022
Sent numerous webforms...

Silence
Became restless....
Sent emails to all MPs in Saskatchewan... � In May 2022. We were also proactive by gathering all the required documents including upfront medicals and PCC for spouse. Sent these via webform).
ADR Documents for spouse and proof of relationship. - 20th May 2022
Spouse added to application - 21st May 2022
BIL for spouse - 2nd June 2022
ADR :Remedicals for me and medicals for spouse 7th June 2022.
ADR : PCC for spouse 24th June 2022
ADR :upfront medicals for spouse - 28th July 2022 (This was previously sent via webform, but I uploaded the same medical information sheet given at the clinic since it was barely 6 months since the medical was done.
MEP- 29th July 2022
PPR 2- 9th August 2022.

It has ended in praise.
Nairaland has been a great blessing to me on this Canny journey.
A very big "Thank you" to everyone who has been kind enough to respond to my enquiries. God bless you all.

To all who desire this joy I feel, you'll get it and much more!

God be praised!

Congrats!! It shall end in praise for us too. AMEN to all your prayers as I tap into it for me and my family grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by zeee1989: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pls can I v ur contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
zeee1989:
Pls can I v ur contact
Page 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dorisabid: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
He has done it again!!!!!!! God whose name is love! It's PPR ooooooo. After 2 yrs and 5 months
It's PPR

Note: i am the wife(dependant)
Family of 3 increased to 4

My Sister told us about PPR around oct 2019. She is in Canada and had applied for hers after schooling and working.
Applicant ielts: Dec 2019(bandwidth 8.5)
My ielts: Feb 2020(bandwidth 7)
ITA: Feb 2020
AOR: Mar 2020
Moved to meet hubby in sweden: Sept 2020
Can't remember 1st medicals
Got remed: Jan 2022
Didn't get ADR in January, but submitted schedule A, new POF and new PCC: February 2022
I was treated for TB in 2021 in sweden.
Remed refused to pass cos Panel physician here doesn't know procedure for TB or treated TB Applicants. Instead of a 3 months period for all medical test. I ended up with almost 7months wait period.
New born : april 2022.
Added new born and baby med: June 2022
Finally med sumitted and passed for everyone: Aug 5, 2022
PPR: Aug 10, 2022

I have cried my eyes out. This is how y'all felt receiving PPR? My heart is so full. Thanks everyone for your guidance and information here. God bless you all

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
mzdeea:
Hello Everyone,
Pls I need clarification in regards to sending our passports to VAC. My spouse and I live in different countries, can we send our passports differently to the nearest VAC close to our locations or we have to submit it together to the same VAC? He is the primary applicant.
Thanks.

You have two options
1. You can courier your passport to the primary's applicants location so he can send both together to the nearest VFS office. Some did it this way.

2. The primary applicant can send email to his VO and notify them of the difference in location regarding passport submission. Usually within few days his VO will send another PPR mail so that his partner can send her passport to her nearest VFS location separately. Many has done it this way it worked perfectly too.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emilianoccolo: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello All,

Thank you all for everything and all the information and support you guys have provided.

There are 100s or thousands of us that watch silently and look to the folks here for support.

As you all know this Canada journey is mostly a gruelling and arduous journey for those who embark on it.

PPR has landed finally and it landed yesterday.

As is the custom here I will put the timeline of events hoping it will spur and encourage someone else who was almost losing hope like I was

Journey started 2019.

Did BCS and WES 2019

Wrote IELTS 2020 February

Created profile march 2020 and lockdown came and scattered all plans

Ontario ITA - February 2021
Ontario PNP - April 2021
FSW ITA - June 2021
Medicals - June 12th 2021
AOR - June 28th 2021
Biometric - November 16th 2021
Remedicals - June 2nd 2022
Request for remedicals - June 13th 2022
Submitted remedicals - June 13th 2022
Remedicals Passed and Acknowledged - August 4th

Almighty PPR - August 9th 2022
Submitted required documents to DHL - August 10th 2022

I am using VFS Kenya instead of Accra. Hope to get the passport back before August ending.

Please what are the prospects of getting a job in ICT before I travel over?

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gunvi: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emilianoccolo:
Hello All,

Thank you all for everything and all the information and support you guys have provided.

There are 100s or thousands of us that watch silently and look to the folks here for support.

As you all know this Canada journey is mostly a gruelling and arduous journey for those who embark on it.

PPR has landed finally and it landed yesterday.

As is the custom here I will put the timeline of events hoping it will spur and encourage someone else who was almost losing hope like I was

Journey started 2019.

Did BCS and WES 2019

Wrote IELTS 2020 February

Ontario PNP - April 2021
FSW ITA - June 2021
Medicals - June 12th 2021
AOR - June 28th 2021
Biometric - November 16th 2021
Remedicals - June 2nd 2022
Request for remedicals - June 13th 2022
Submitted remedicals - June 13th 2022
Remedicals Passed and Acknowledged - August 4th

I am using VFS Kenya instead of Accra. Hope to get the passport back before August ending.

Please what are the prospects of getting a job in ICT before I travel over?

Congratulations �..... The land shall favour you and your family �.

Pls I just called them at IRCC, the agent only told me that my application is UNDER REVIEW. Can anybody tell me what this means. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emilianoccolo: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
gunvi:

Congratulations �..... The land shall favour you and your family �.

Pls I just called them at IRCC, the agent only told me that my application is UNDER REVIEW. Can anybody tell me what this means. Thanks

Thanks boss

When did you submit your application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please guys, is it possible the principal applicant to enter a day before the accompanying spouse?

Principal applicant want to enter Canada from Nigeria on Tuesday.

Accompanying spouse coming from Netherlands on Thursday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haks86: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello Friends,

I have been following this thread for a while. Got PPR today and decided to post timelines. Hope this will encourage someone.

Never thought of travelling to Canada. Anyways, my colleague got Canadian PPR and just got curious how the process works. After a week looking into it, I decided to get into the pool.

WES - Feb 2018

IELTS April 2018 Overall 8.0

ITA April 2019

AOR - June 2019

BIL - June 2019

ADR -Nov 2019 Passport was expiring

Response to ADR - Dec 2019

PPR (1) - 30.12.2019

Had to tidy up a number of personal stuff so delayed my travel date till April 2020

COVID happened . . . Airport shutdown, couldnt travel, PPR expired, notifiged IRCC of my situation

Got a letter in June 2020 from IRCCsaying I dont have to worry if I am unable to and do not want to travel because of COVID

Got married in Dec 2020

May 2021 - Information request from IRCC asking if I am still interested in Canada.

June 2021 - Remedical request

June 2021 - Notified of marriage

July 2021 - Spouse Application documents requested by IRCC

Oct 2021 - New born. Started Passport processing immediately

Nov 2021 Spouse medicals and BIL

Dec 2021 - Notified IRCC and submitted Passport

June 2022 - Remedicals for me

July 2022 - ADR (Spouse PCC, Updated PoF, Schedule A for me and Spouse)

Aug 10, 2022 PPR (2)

From Single Applicant with PPR (expired because of COVID) to family of 3 with PPR

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Godtemi:
Please guys, is it possible the principal applicant to enter a day before the accompanying spouse?

Principal applicant want to enter Canada from Nigeria on Tuesday.

Accompanying spouse coming from Netherlands on Thursday

Yes, it is permissible. You may land together or the principal applicant lands first.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mzdeea(f): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thanks
EsoEso:

You have two options
1. You can courier your passport to the primary's applicants location so he can send both together to the nearest VFS office. Some did it this way.

2. The primary applicant can send email to his VO and notify them of the difference in location regarding passport submission. Usually within few days his VO will send another PPR mail so that his partner can send her passport to her nearest VFS location separately. Many has done it this way it worked perfectly too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gunvi: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
AOR was Dec30 2021
During my conversation to IRCC last two weeks the agent said: Medical=passed, Criminality =passed, info sharing =in progress, elibility=in progress, security =not yet started.
Today, the guy just said application UNDER REVIEW. I asked the agent to break it down but he said what he can see is under review.
Emilianoccolo:

Thanks boss

When did you submit your application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
haks86:
Hello Friends,

WES - Feb 2018
ITA April 2019
AOR - June 2019
Got married in Dec 2020
Aug 10, 2022 PPR (2)

From Single Applicant with PPR (expired because of COVID) to family of 3 with PPR

What an interesting journey. Congratulations to your young family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Queenmaker:
It's PPR!
Finally!
Testimony time, overcomers time!

SINP nomination - 8th June 2021
ITA-9th June 2021
Biometrics/MEP- 7th December 2021
PPR 1- 8th Feb 2022 (This came a day before my court wedding. Was in the Salon making my hair. The drama no be here ooo. Lol)
Court wedding - 9th Feb 2022

ADR Documents for spouse and proof of relationship. - 20th May 2022
Spouse added to application - 21st May 2022

PPR 2- 9th August 2022.

It has ended in praise.
To all who desire this joy I feel, you'll get it and much more!
God be praised!

Congrats Queen!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
haks86:
Hello Friends,

I have been following this thread for a while. Got PPR today and decided to post timelines. Hope this will encourage someone.

AOR - June 2019

BIL - June 2019

ADR -Nov 2019 Passport was expiring

Response to ADR - Dec 2019

PPR (1) - 30.12.2019

Had to tidy up a number of personal stuff so delayed my travel date till April 2020

COVID happened . . . Airport shutdown, couldnt travel, PPR expired, notifiged IRCC of my situation

Aug 10, 2022 PPR (2)

Just look at! 1 becomes 3, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emilianoccolo:

Journey started 2019

Ontario PNP - April 2021

AOR - June 28th 2021

I'm loving this PPR rain....the gist is Kenya is very fast.... thanks for honoring the culture & Congratulations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
mzdeea:
Hello Everyone,
Pls I need clarification in regards to sending our passports to VAC. My spouse and I live in different countries, can we send our passports differently to the nearest VAC close to our locations or we have to submit it together to the same VAC? He is the primary applicant.
Thanks.

My understanding is each person can send their passport to the closest VFS to them/VO of their choice. All VOs have access to the same information as far as I know, otherwise people who reside in Nigeria shouldn't be able to send to Nairobi, Vienna, Berlin, Rome etc.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html

You can go to a VAC that isn’t in your country of residence

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Didasko:
Hello everyone.

I got an ADR to upload my newborn baby's documents. However, the "Upload File" button is not working.

Has anyone else faced this before? How did you resolve it?

Thank you.

Clear cache, close browser, use a different browser and/or different device...... shut down and restart. Hope one of these works for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emilianoccolo:
Hello All,

Ontario PNP - April 2021
FSW ITA - June 2021

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by musspuss: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
You're meant to send separately, we got 2 separate information letters requesting passport and one of them was from the IRCC office in spouse's COR, while the other letter was from my primary VO. If your addresses are updated in your application I think they should have taken that into account.

mzdeea:
Hello Everyone,
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aijay80: 5:13am On Aug 11, 2022
It's PPR!!!!!!!

IELTS Sept 28, 2019 L - 9.0, R - 6.5, S - 8.5, W - 7.5. Overall Band 8.0
Applied for SINP - October 2019, got ITA after 7 days
Submitted application - December 2019
C
O
V
I
D
Intelligible - Jan 2021 (what?? mbanu) the officer claimed I didn't maintain required POF every single day for the required time period. Looked through my POF and it appears she missed one of my bank statements. Against popular opinion, I requested for a review which they said could take up to 2 years...I don't care. Just review this! Note that at this stage, one can either start a fresh application or request a review.
Request for review submitted - February 2021
Nomination approval - April 2021
IRCC ITA - April 2021
Upfront medicals - June 2021
Submitted application - June 2021
Twin babies - September 2021
BIL - November 2021
Started the journey to get them Nigeran Travel passports....hmm! This took until January 2022. Sent webforms to inform IRCC of their arrival before eventually receiving their passports
Upfront medicals for twins - March 2022. Sent ALL required documents including payment, proof of medicals, birth certificates, copies of passports. Just didn't want ADR.
Twins added to application - March 2022
Upfront medicals expired - June 2022
Request for medical - July 11, 2022
Medicals done - July 25, 2022
Medicals passed - July 28, 2022
PPR - August 8, 2022

My reflection: Every step of this journey, you can do by yourself. Don't let agents scam you.
Don't be afraid of challenging unfavourable decisions. Once you are certain that you have a case, make a case for a review!

Congratulations to everyone that already got PPR and for those waiting, hang in there!

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Enddystar(m): 5:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Plenty questions in 1. Please pardon me.

Firstly, can I go for police clearance and medicals before submitting my application?

Secondly, can husband and wife do Police clearance/medicals upfront even if only one of them is applying now? Since the secondary applicant will still need them to apply later

Thirdly, how much is police clearance currently? I will also appreciate a contact at the office.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2022
musspuss:
You're meant to send separately, we got 2 separate information letters requesting passport and one of them was from the IRCC office in spouse's COR, while the other letter was from my primary VO. If your addresses are updated in your application I think they should have taken that into account.
Very correct and by default it ought to be so. But some times Most persons have experienced VOs sent just only one letter maybe it's an oversight error or ??.... But they usually notify the VO and then another mail is being sent so that the dependant can send his/her passport to the nearest VO present location. If the latter is the case of our commrade then she has to explore one of the option I earlier stated. Most indian guys had similar issues

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2022
aijay80:
It's PPR!!!!!!!

Applied for SINP - October 2019, got ITA after 7 days
Submitted application - December 2019

The officer claimed I didn't maintain required POF every single day for the required time period. Looked through my POF and it appears she missed one of my bank statements. Against popular opinion, I requested for a review which they said could take up to 2 years...I don't care. Just review this! Note that at this stage, one can either start a fresh application or request a review.
Request for review submitted - February 2021
Nomination approval - April 2021
IRCC ITA - April 2021

Submitted application _ June 2021
PPR - August 8, 2022

My reflection:
Don't be afraid of challenging unfavourable decisions. Once you are certain that you have a case, make a case for a review!

This right here in bold, don't be afraid to ask for a review either at PNP or IRCC level.

Well done and plenty congrats!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solidcitizen: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2022
ednut1:
the guys at the point of entry dont know about the 25% rule. They will count all the balance. But abeg use only 25% and have extra cash in the account. Chances of being asked for pof at point of entry is less than 5% too

Thanks fam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olajames11: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Hello Everyone

I am here this day to show appreciation to all the contributors and responders here. I am a silent follower of this thread, but do so religiously. Sometimes ago, someone shared email where one can write to in Singapore to determine where one's application is being processed, I did, and discovered our application was being processed in Windsor, Canada. Thanks to the fellow who shared the info, you were of great help at the point you did.

Another time, someone shared several emails on other matters to get the attention of the VO concerning a trending issue at the time. again, it was really helpful and important for me at the time. Also, i took the advantage, got auto replies that the mails are for internal use only. But it did work for me at the time because the right response was gotten.

Well, for those wondering what the issues are, let me just share the latter part of the story after silence upon silence from IRCC. On May 28, I received 2 mails from IRCC, one was Pre- Arrival Services Letter and the other was tagged Request Letter, with utmost excitement, I opened the Request Letter with the hope and anticipation of finding PPR, but to my surprise, it contained GCMS Notes, including 3rd party details. I was shocked, but of a strong conviction that it was a wrong attachment. I started to pray about it, and began to raise web Forms to get a clarification. Also, i have read from here, if need be, to bombard IRCC with several mails and web forms to get their attention, this I also did. thanks to the fellow who shared this as well.

At exactly 2 months of praying and sending webforms, most especially, the webforms for the internal use gotten from here, i got a mail saying it was a wrong attachment and they are sorry for the error. they also copied one privacy commission, and said I can escalate the errors to them if I so wish........etc. I forgot to mention that I included on the subject, "3rd Party Information". That I think got the desired result and necessary action. It was from here I got the info of how to deal with Web Specific Forms, as I now know where the application is being processed from. Thanks to all for this.

Fast forwarding, got the PPR, sent to Kenya for stamping, returned in 1 week 2 days...and now set.

Once again, thanks to everyone, and i will try to remain on this thread to give back and contribute where necessary. I must add that "Prayers" also played a major part. God still answers prayers. Thanks

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IvyTutors: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2022
You can increase your points to better your chances of getting an ITA by taking the BCS certificate in IT exam.
The BCS IT certificate can be evaluated as a 1-year Canadian Degree and adds 33 points to your profile.

Send us a message to get materials for this exam
Materials are not free❗

It is advisable to start preparing months ahead for the exams scheduled for October 2022.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: folla and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.