Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1053306 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ultimus: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello good people. Does anyone have a contact for getting UniIlorin transcripts? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Davidokuul: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Congrats. grin grin grin
blittech:
PPR alert!
ITA: 23rd Dec 2020.
AOR: 27 Feb 2021.
Remedical: March 2022.
Additional family member:born in July 2021, added in March 2022.
PPR- Fri.19 Aug. 2022.
VO: RROC.
COR: SA.
FSW-O.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Please for anyone who recently traveled to Canada.

Will you need to do pcr test even if you re fully vaccinated?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Godtemi:
Please for anyone who recently traveled to Canada.

Will you need to do pcr test even if you re fully vaccinated?

I haven’t travelled yet but I know You don’t need a Covid test if you’re fully vaccinated. To be considered fully vaccinated, your final dose (not booster) of the vaccine must be taken not less than 14 days b4 travel.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Yhamo:
Good day house ,
Please what should someone that lost his passport after PPR do? IRCC have been informed of the incident with all supporting documents that lead to the passport been stolen via the webform. There’s no response yet. The 30 days given to submit passport will lapse next week and it also seems getting a lost passport replaced is an inundated task. It might take like 3 months to get a new passport.
Will this have any effect on one’s application ? Will the application be reopened ?
Please help a brother out…

3 months?
If you’re in Lagos, you can get your passport in a week…2 at most. When did you get PPR? IRCC isn’t always so strict with the 30 day deadline. Hope you contacted them by responding to your PPR mail. That’s the fastest way.
Send a dm if this is still an issue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Allegory:

I haven’t travelled yet but I know You don’t need a Covid test if you’re fully vaccinated. To be considered fully vaccinated, your final dose (not booster) of the vaccine must be taken not less than 14 days b4 travel.

I have my third since February 2022

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dejijoseph(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
MX10:
Boss I just sent you an email message. Pls reply me.
I just got Canada PR too and I have some questions to ask. Thanks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Izen: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello everyone. I need some advice please.

I'm about to enter the express entry pool but I'm concerned about how to categorize my foreign work experience.

According to the immigration website, I must have continuous experience in only one occupation. This is where it gets tricky. I have a total of 5 years full-time work experience but I transitioned to tech last year and have less than one year experience in tech. My current occupation is classified as NOC A but my previous experience as NOC 0/B depending on how you view it. For now I'm using my previous experience but I'm in tech fully now and have no plans to go back.

Please if you have faced a similar challenge, let me know how you went about it. How were you able to maximize your points? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Smithsonian12: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hi Fam, hoping someone has some valuable information regarding obtaining a driver's license in Ontario with a Nigerian license.
Tried to do some reading and searching but not quite sure if the drivers extract is still needed. Anyone with some experience with this? I'll greatly appreciate some concrete info and how to go about it.
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Smithsonian12:
Hi Fam, hoping someone has some valuable information regarding obtaining a driver's license in Ontario with a Nigerian license.
Tried to do some reading and searching but not quite sure if the drivers extract is still needed. Anyone with some experience with this? I'll greatly appreciate some concrete info and how to go about it.
Thanks in advance
extract plus license needed
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/213#113982798

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Izen:

I'm about to enter the express entry pool but I'm concerned about how to categorize my foreign work experience.

According to the immigration website, I must have continuous experience in only one occupation. This is where it gets tricky. I have a total of 5 years full-time work experience but I transitioned to tech last year and have less than one year experience in tech. My current occupation is classified as NOC A but my previous experience as NOC 0/B depending on how you view it. For now I'm using my previous experience but I'm in tech fully now and have no plans to go back.

Please if you have faced a similar challenge, let me know how you went about it. How were you able to maximize your points? Thanks!
error on their website they have refused to correct. You can combine different NOCs. One has to be 12 months or more. People have combined nysc teaching with lets say banking experience. There are many ppr posts like that on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Smithsonian12: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
ednut1:
extract plus license needed
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/213#113982798

Thank you for confirming this is still valid. Last question, any idea how to go about getting the extract from FRSC?
I've seen someone suggest an email to some FRSC addresses, I've also seen the Nigerian high commission in Canada website containing slightly different information with approximately CA$100 for application, any experience with this please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Izen: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
ednut1:
error on their website they have refused to correct. You can combine different NOCs. One has to be 12 months or more. People have combined nysc teaching with lets say banking experience. There are many ppr posts like that on nairaland

Thanks for your response, so this means I can go ahead and enter my full 5-years of experience?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sethtsadopp: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Please any legit travel agency in Abuja that can help me process a Singapore visa for a 4-5 days visit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yhamo: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Congratulations
blittech:
PPR alert!
PPR- Fri.19 Aug. 2022.
FSW-O.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2022
blittech:
PPR alert!
PPR- Fri.19 Aug. 2022.
FSW-O.

congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EagleEye4040: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2022
studyhub:
If you're looking for ways to add two or more certificate to increase your CRS score or career upgrade, we can help provide you with comprehensive study material for the following exams: IELTS, TEF, BCS, CIA, CIMA, ACCA f1-f3, skills & prof level, GRE, TOFEL, DipIFRS, SAT, MCAT...

Comprehensively all you need to pass the above exams. sms/call⁰⁸¹⁰⁶³⁶⁹⁰
@Justwise Do something about this guy Asap before he scam somebody
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2022
One year continuous experience. so means at least one of them must be up to 12 months, the rest can be cut and join.
Izen:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EagleEye4040: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
mastravel:
Yes. Cert in IT is all you need. We provide comprehensive study material for BCS if you're in need. Comprehensively everything you need to pass the exam
@Justwise see this guy too. Their plan no pure
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2022
I had a dream that i got PPR...it felt real...

speaking it into existence this week...

Have a great week people.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Izen:

Pls carefully study page 1 especially FAQ 14.

You can use all your 5 years work experience in your profile. Known fact. HOWEVER, even if you have WE in 10 NOCs, one must be the primary NOC, which must be in a WE that has been continuous for at least a year.

Depending on your current CRS and whether you may be interested in PNPs you may want to use the old work experience NOC as primary NOC for now and edit it when your Tech role crosses the 1 yr mark, given that Tech is generally in high demand. Remember to list ALL you WE in the details.

I doubt you will be able to use the Tech NOC as primary since you don't have 1 yr continuous on it yet.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
blittech:
PPR alert!
PPR- Fri.19 Aug. 2022.
FSW-O.

Congratulations !!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dimple10:

....yes nah....we live by faith

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stacey1994: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Amen!!!

I also had 5 dreams about getting my PPR before it happened....at a point, I was even frustrated that what of reoccurring dream is this that won't manifest...looool

Hold on to the faith!!!

Dimple10:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Smithsonian12:

Thank you for confirming this is still valid. Last question, any idea how to go about getting the extract from FRSC?
I've seen someone suggest an email to some FRSC addresses, I've also seen the Nigerian high commission in Canada website containing slightly different information with approximately CA$100 for application, any experience with this please?
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/596#115904930 .the person i used back then has japa abroad too. You can check that post out

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Smithsonian12: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/596#115904930 .the person i used back then has japa abroad too. You can check that post out
shocked shocked omoooo!! I don't even know whether to laugh or cry but has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! Thanks a lot, appreciate the info big time.
Would appreciate if anyone can also refer someone they've worked with before too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dimple10:

I join my faith with yours. Hold onto that faith, believe it and we will celebrate with you soon!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2022
Hello House,

I have a B.Sc. and ACCA. I did my WES evaluation exactly one year ago and it came out as a single degree. Reading through this thread, I noticed someone called @Maplechick got “two or more degrees” with the same ACCA plus B.SC combo I have. I’m relatively new to Nairaland and don’t know how to reach her directly. If you see this, could you advise me? How were you able to get “two or more degrees”? Should I redo my WES evaluation?

Anyone that has ACCA can also help me. E dakun

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by articulate3145: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Abercrome:
Hello House,

I have a B.Sc. and ACCA. I did my WES evaluation exactly one year ago and it came out as a single degree. Reading through this thread, I noticed someone called @Maplechick got “two or more degrees” with the same ACCA plus B.SC combo I have. I’m relatively new to Nairaland and don’t know how to reach her directly. If you see this, could you advise me? How were you able to get “two or more degrees”? Should I redo my WES evaluation?

Anyone that has ACCA can also help me. E dakun
If it's the case of "one semester", send an email to WES. They'll change the ACCA evaluation to one year

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2022
I'd a dream, one day Nigeria will be good and both legal and illegal migrations will stop. I had a dream..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 2:02am On Aug 23, 2022
articulate3145:

If it's the case of "one semester", send an email to WES. They'll change the ACCA evaluation to one year

Thank you �. Do you think being an Affiliate member rather than a full member has an impact?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.