Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1049455 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Omochristy69:
Hello,
I did evaluation for my LLB {Uk} 4yrs ago with WES is it valid or must i use CES and do i have to evaluate my Nigerian Law School degree.

you don't need to evaluate law certificate,just university.
Pls do another evaluation if you can.
CES all the way. Iqas is ok too,just that paying is always hard,the traffic on the site,like I heard ooo.
I love CES for some benefits.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Margy: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Smithsonian12:

Hi Hi, got about 3 different contacts. 15k/35k/70k grin
As expected, I've gone with the guy who said 15k, worked on the request letter and he says it'll take 2-3 weeks (same thing all others said).
Saw a post on telegram which stated that it was free and all you had to do was send an email to FRSC and expect that it'll take upward of 2 months to get it (don't know how effective this is but I'd rather not take chances to be honest)
Also, I don't know how much influence these guys have on the processing time but I'll be sure to share any feedback/recommendations once I get mine sorted.

thanks boss.. I'll send a mail to you.. just incase..I'll need the 15k guy contact..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omochristy69: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2022
@jasperonyx God has blessed you. You just saved me from so much stress. Thanks a lot.
jasperonyx:
CES all the way. Iqas is ok too,just that paying is always hard,the traffic on the site,like I heard ooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omochristy69: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Thank you so much @Honeysweetest I guess I was just a bit naive with the whole evaluation process. Now i know what to do. You are blessed.

Honeysweetest:
it stays for Five yrs,but u have to be sure it is the right evaluation for Canada express entry process.
Must be strictly for canada immigration program.
Also the reason lawyers are advised to use CES,Iqas,ices is because they evaluate law as a professional degree, Wes do not always favour lawyers unless you get extra money and time for judicial review.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omochristy69: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2022
@jasperonyx can i use my WES evaluation to create an EE profile or wait for my CES evaluation?

jasperonyx:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Omochristy69:
Thanks for the response @nymphomaniac I also want to evaluate my call to bar certificate. Do you know anyone that has done it before. i heard the processing at Abuja can be stressful but when i checked online it was stated that i need not be physically present to process the application. I will really appreciate your guidance in this regard. Also, what do you think about ICSAN evaluation is it necessary.

if you do IQAS or CES evaluation, there is no need to evaluate your BL. Your LLB will be evaluated and will give you max points. Don’t bother with the stress.

Your ICSAN certificate will not give you extra points either.

If you are sure your WES for evaluated for immigration purposes, you can create a profile with it. While you will have a Lower score, you can always update your profile when your CES Evaluation comes out.

All the best ACIS

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Omochristy69:
@jasperonyx can i use my WES evaluation to create an EE profile or wait for my CES evaluation?

I don't know how Wes work,but for CES,you will be asked the kind of evaluation you are going for, whether is for general purpose or for ircc immigration and PNP,so u choose for immigration PNP, but I don't know if Wes has such option,you need to first know what u used ur Wes evaluation for,so you can know if u have the right evaluation for creating a profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Omochristy69:

nymphomaniac already cleared you. Add to the one I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Keneoje: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Dimple10:
Its all over the place cos at a point i was updating as i go like a diary.

My first ever post on Nairaland was in part 7 under a different moniker, now we dey part 11. 

Wrote my 1st Ielts in May 2018, got 7 in listening, 6.5 in writing. not sufficient to create a profile.
ECA WES - August 2018
2nd IELTS - March 24th 2019 ( LSRW - 8.5, 7.5,7.5, 6.5) writing later upgraded to 7.5
Jumped in the pool with 446 and waited
NOI Alberta - July 30th 2019
Sent my documents via post to Canada. After plenty of back and forth, my application was rejected because my work experience was not up to 1yr (long story but my fault)
I waited for a new NOI but it never came because COVID and Alberta was focused on inland applications.
That profile expired and I created a new one. Eventually around August of 2020 I clocked 3yrs work experience, CRS rose to 471 and ITA dropped on 30th September 2020.
Along the line my passport expired and I renewed it online by myself for 26k with no extra fees. came out in record time too.

Started a new Job in between and I gave myself 6months...I'm sure IRCC was laughing at me.

ITA - 30th Sep 2020
AOR - 1st Dec 2020
Upfront Medicals - 17th Nov 2020
BIL/MEP - 11th January 2021
GU/In Progress (IP1) - 12th January 2021
ADR (RFPF request) - 29th Jan 2021 (We were already happy here cos RPRF request was supposed to mean, your application is almost concluded)Got married - 3rd March 2021 (Found out my VO was accra a day before)

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

Added Spouse: June 1st 2021
GU/IP2 - June 6th 2021
BIL for spouse- June 14th 2021
Upfront medicals for spouse - June 2021 ( Never acknowledged)
Ghost Update - June 15th (Medicals changed to we are reviewing the result of your medicals- i guess this is when they received my spouses medicals but never passed it till date)
GCMS notes -  received 29th July 2021 (eligibility passed, security not started, criminality/info sharing and the other in progress)

L
O
N
G

Numerous mails/Webform in between to VO and MP's

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

When I noticed those with upfront medicals getting ADR's and PPR I begged my husband to let us do.
Upfront medicals for both of us - 18th March 2022
GCMS notes ordered 11th April - Not received

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

Numerous mails/Webform in between to VO and MP's with no response. A
Randomly logged in to my profile today 31st May 2022 to see Ghost update. Medicals passed on 28th May 2022.
Also got a response from an MP on 30th May that medicals and eligibility passed, criminality in progress and Security not started. So far the only thing that changed since the last GCMS is medicals.
Reordered GCMS notes on 11th July- still waiting. MP enquiry from one end, apparently i forgot to include my middle name so no response from there until another 20days.

9th August: woke up in the middle of the night at 1am to see my bro Venom's whatsapp saying ppr landed at 9pm-ish the previous day. I was happy for him but sad that everyone I met on this journey has either gotten PPR or landed. Got to the office and sent another email asking them if I had 2 heads. I sent the same again at 2pm and gbam 3.40pm, I got an email update. Checked portal and they were asking for Schedule A for me. 

22nd August, i logged in to see another ghost update, nothing changed on my application. The end is definitely near...i feel it
23rd i got my MP response back that timeline for the application is 26months so i should relax and come back if no response by then. Also criminality passed and Security in Progress.

Sent another round of emails again, inshort i was about to send one when I saw ppr. Today 29th of August at exactly 9.44am, i got a notification to login to my account, i thought it was another ADR but it was PPR.
Congratulations
God is good

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Keneoje: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Dimple10 post=116168038] Its all over the place cos at a point i was updating as i go like a diary.

My first ever post on Nairaland was in part 7 under a different moniker, now we dey part 11. 

Wrote my 1st Ielts in May 2018, got 7 in listening, 6.5 in writing. not sufficient to create a profile.
ECA WES - August 2018
2nd IELTS - March 24th 2019 ( LSRW - 8.5, 7.5,7.5, 6.5) writing later upgraded to 7.5
Jumped in the pool with 446 and waited
NOI Alberta - July 30th 2019
Sent my documents via post to Canada. After plenty of back and forth, my application was rejected because my work experience was not up to 1yr (long story but my fault)
I waited for a new NOI but it never came because COVID and Alberta was focused on inland applications.
That profile expired and I created a new one. Eventually around August of 2020 I clocked 3yrs work experience, CRS rose to 471 and ITA dropped on 30th September 2020.
Along the line my passport expired and I renewed it online by myself for 26k with no extra fees. came out in record time too.

Started a new Job in between and I gave myself 6months...I'm sure IRCC was laughing at me.

ITA - 30th Sep 2020
AOR - 1st Dec 2020
Upfront Medicals - 17th Nov 2020
BIL/MEP - 11th January 2021
GU/In Progress (IP1) - 12th January 2021
ADR (RFPF request) - 29th Jan 2021 (We were already happy here cos RPRF request was supposed to mean, your application is almost concluded)Got married - 3rd March 2021 (Found out my VO was accra a day before)

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

Added Spouse: June 1st 2021
GU/IP2 - June 6th 2021
BIL for spouse- June 14th 2021
Upfront medicals for spouse - June 2021 ( Never acknowledged)
Ghost Update - June 15th (Medicals changed to we are reviewing the result of your medicals- i guess this is when they received my spouses medicals but never passed it till date)
GCMS notes -  received 29th July 2021 (eligibility passed, security not started, criminality/info sharing and the other in progress)

L
O
N
G

Numerous mails/Webform in between to VO and MP's

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

When I noticed those with upfront medicals getting ADR's and PPR I begged my husband to let us do.
Upfront medicals for both of us - 18th March 2022
GCMS notes ordered 11th April - Not received

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

Numerous mails/Webform in between to VO and MP's with no response. A
Randomly logged in to my profile today 31st May 2022 to see Ghost update. Medicals passed on 28th May 2022.
Also got a response from an MP on 30th May that medicals and eligibility passed, criminality in progress and Security not started. So far the only thing that changed since the last GCMS is medicals.
Reordered GCMS notes on 11th July- still waiting. MP enquiry from one end, apparently i forgot to include my middle name so no response from there until another 20days.

9th August: woke up in the middle of the night at 1am to see my bro Venom's whatsapp saying ppr landed at 9pm-ish the previous day. I was happy for him but sad that everyone I met on this journey has either gotten PPR or landed. Got to the office and sent another email asking them if I had 2 heads. I sent the same again at 2pm and gbam 3.40pm, I got an email update. Checked portal and they were asking for Schedule A for me. 

22nd August, i logged in to see another ghost update, nothing changed on my application. The end is definitely near...i feel it
23rd i got my MP response back that timeline for the application is 26months so i should relax and come back if no response by then. Also criminality passed and Security in Progress.

Sent another round of emails again, inshort i was about to send one when I saw ppr. Today 29th of August at exactly 9.44am, i got a notification to login to my account, i thought it was another ADR but it was PPR
Pls how did you order GCMS notes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Keneoje: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
babepink:

No, this has a norm for applications from march this year to my knowledge.

There are a lot of PPRs shared on telegram and Whatsapp groups, both nigérian and indians groups.
Pls can you send links for naija march 2022 AOR group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Keneoje: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2022
PanicButton:
Hello everyone,

For those trying to reach IRCC, here is a post I came across and since it worked for me, it could work for someone too. I got connected at once after trying it. Please make sure your V.O is not outside Canada before calling them for enquiries on your application. Enjoy!

How to call IRCC within a min.

Go to ur play store or Apple store, download an app called Viber. After confirming it, dial +1-800-267-6788

Calling hrs is between 8am and 4pm which is 12noon to 8pm Nigeria time at the moment.

They operate in such a way that before there client support can receive calls, it must be exactly 8am

So you'll call them like 3 mins to that 8am

When you call, you'll first press 1 to select English

You'll press 2 to be connected to IRCC and this period, they'll tell you that client support department is closed but never mind.... Continue

After that you'll be asked to press 1 to provide your UCI but press 2 that you don't have

It doesn't affect anything because once they pick you'll still provide your UCI again and you need not to waste time providing it again thereby taking more time you are spending on the call

So this period, you'll be asked to choose number again, you can take style to waste time by listening to the options so that the time would be like 1 min to 12noon. Your phone time

The next number you'll choose is after pressing 2 that you don't have UCI is 3

After that, the next number you'll press is 2

Then the last number to direct you to the agent is 0, the moment your time changes to 12 noon exactly, press 0

Infact, the call won't spend 5 seconds before an agent will pick

If you missed this time, you can try it later but what they'll tell you is that there are plenty people on queue. You have to call back later and if you are lucky to be connected, get ready to wait for as long as 1hr if at all an agent picks it

Thank you for this .
But how do i know if my V.O is outside canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omochristy69: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Thank you @nymphomaniac however, my LLB is from the UK do you think it will be evaluated like the Nigerian degree since it is 3years and Nigerian law degrees are 5years? My WES was definitely evaluated for immigration purpose.
nymphomaniac:
if you do IQAS or CES evaluation, there is no need to evaluate your BL. Your LLB will be evaluated and will give you max points. Don’t bother with the stress.

Your ICSAN certificate will not give you extra points either.

If you are sure your WES for evaluated for immigration purposes, you can create a profile with it. While you will have a Lower score, you can always update your profile when your CES Evaluation comes out.

All the best ACIS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omochristy69: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2022
@jasperonyx yes i saw the options on the portal for CES. My WES was for immigration purpose. I applied in 2019 but it was evaluated in 2020. I will just create the EE profile using the WES and then when the CES evaluation is available i will update it. Thank you so much for your help.

jasperonyx:
I don't know how Wes work,but for CES,you will be asked the kind of evaluation you are going for, whether is for general purpose or for ircc immigration and PNP,so u choose for immigration PNP, but I don't know if Wes has such option,you need to first know what u used ur Wes evaluation for,so you can know if u have the right evaluation for creating a profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Omochristy69:
@jasperonyx yes i saw the options on the portal for CES. My WES was for immigration purpose. I applied in 2019 but it was evaluated in 2020. I will just create the EE profile using the WES and then when the CES evaluation is available i will update it. Thank you so much for your help.

All evaluation must be for immigration purposes, what else.
Pleasure nke mu ka obu

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Keneoje:

Thank you for this .
But how do i know if my V.O is outside canada.

Send a webform.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Omochristy69:
Thank you @nymphomaniac however, my LLB is from the UK do you think it will be evaluated like the Nigerian degree since it is 3years and Nigerian law degrees are 5years? My WES was definitely evaluated for immigration purpose.
UK is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
in the past i paid with my Nigerian card. The last one was ordered by a friend in Canada. getgcms or thegcms online

Keneoje:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eficator: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please I have some questions

I’m in the process of my WES evaluation, and WES has given me an estimated completion date of my evaluation which is on the 29th of September.
My spouse is entering the pool before the next draw as our score is a little above 510, so we hope to get ITA.

My Questions;

1. Can I get my WES evaluation report before the date given to me?
2. If I don’t get it, can we still go ahead with the process and submit it when it’s ready before the application?
N/B my ECA is part of what gave us our score

Please help me answer this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eficator:

I’m in the process of my WES evaluation, and WES has given me an estimated completion date of my evaluation which is on the 29th of September.
My spouse is entering the pool before the next draw as our score is a little above 510, so we hope to get ITA.

My Questions;

2. If I don’t get it, can we still go ahead with the process and submit it when it’s ready before the application?

1. Yes, you can
2. Why is your spouse yet to be in the pool at this critical time where tie break rule is put into consideration?

Please tell your spouse to get into the pool ASAP and he or she can then update the profile with your details later once your evaluation is completed.

Ps: Is French a contributing factor to your high score? Or you are CEC?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eficator: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

1. Yes, you can
2. Why is your spouse yet to be in the pool at this critical time where tie break rule is put into consideration?

Please tell your spouse to get into the pool ASAP and he or she can then update the profile with your details later once your evaluation is completed.

Ps: Is French a contributing factor to your high score? Or you are CEC?

My spouse is CEC applicant and the required 1 year Canadian work experience was only met yesterday.
If the WES report is ready post ITA, will it be a problem
I’m a dependent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Duruhhh: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Solidcitizen:

Interestingly, I checked the tracking website just now and it says the passport has been sent back to the Ghana VAC. This happened today because I still checked last night. See the message below

"Visa application, tracking ID No. – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office on 2022/07/25 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

Honestly i am
Having this same issue
I sent in my passport for stamping since feb and when i track it says its still under process at the canada office
@ this point i am tired of waiting cos i dint wait for the letter for long
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eficator:

My spouse is CEC applicant and the required 1 year Canadian work experience was only met yesterday.
If the WES report is ready post ITA, will it be a problem
I’m a dependent.
If your spouse gets ITA before your ECA then it is not needed. This is me considering that the application was opened without including an ECA that is yet to be completed. Please inform your spouse to create the profile without yours ECA for now. Once your report is out, you can update the profile and include your ECA. All things being equal your ECA should be ready before the next draw since the draw is every fortnight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ceeplusltd: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Duruhhh:

Honestly i am
Having this same issue
I sent in my passport for stamping since feb and when i track it says its still under process at the canada office
how true is this your claim. You Received your PPR and immediately sent your passport for stamping,6 months plus ➕, your passport is still at VO ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Amaanvad(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
@GraciousWords, thanks for all your help here!
I sent the emails using the email addresses you shared and those shared by @Dimple10.
I got an update to send recent passport pages for my husband and child.
My child's new Nigerian passport isn't ready yet.
Please advise on whether one can submit a US passport for a child if the Nigerian passport is not yet available.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eficator:

My Questions;

Enter the pool now. He does not need to wait for your ECA to do so.

If your spouse gets ITA without your ECA (before your ECA is completed) then you really don't need to include your own ECA in the application (you may decide to include an LOE explaining that his CRS is sufficient without your ECA), BUT if you include it for your AOR, I don't think that's an issue either.

If his score doesn't get him ITA until your ECA is complete then he updates profile with your ECA and in that scenario if you get ITA because of the higher score, you must include it.

Pls don't wait to enter the pool though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amaanvad:
@GraciousWords, thanks for all your help here!
I sent the emails using the email addresses you shared and those shared by @Dimple10.
I got an update to send recent passport pages for my husband and child.
My child's new Nigerian passport isn't ready yet.
Please advise on whether one can submit a US passport for a child if the Nigerian passport is not yet available.

Sure, send the US passport if it has more than 6 months to expiry.

I assume IRCC are asking for passport bio data ADR because your old ones have expired or have less than 6 months to expiry. When a dual citizen applies for PR and one passport is a US one, IRCC usually default to the US one so please proceed with that....that's what I would do.

I'm 99.9999% sure it won't be an issue. If you got remed you'll notice they used the US passport details for the child. Also if you ever ordered GCMS notes you'd notice the US one was used even though the child also has Nigerian nationality.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bigmills: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Any response from the London VO yet?
Rahl007:
For anyone who just got PPR and considering sending their passport to London. DO NOT ATTEMPT!
(Sent there only cos it’s my primary and nearest VO)
My docs have been with them for 6 weeks and nothing yet, I know someone waiting 9 weeks now, so do yourself a favour. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solidcitizen: 12:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Duruhhh:

Honestly i am
Having this same issue

Which VO did you send it to? This is very strange
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ehiremen2002: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2022
I have a quick question about biometric after you must have submitted PR application.

June 27, 2022 Submitted Read

entries
Correspondence
Subject Date sent Date read
Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence

AoR was received Junne 27, we havent seen request for biometric
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Itunumore1(f): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning seniors in the house, please how long does it take IQAS to acknowledge receipt of transcript sent via email? I have sent mine since Monday and it’s yet to reflect on my portal.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Opemipooye(f): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Hello fam.... Please can anybody help me with this issue.
The date of birth on a friend's transcript is different from the one on all his other documents (NIN, PASSPORT, ETC) He wants to do WES and our contact with the school is saying that changing it not possible. Please any suggestions on what can be done. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Vousmevoyez(f), Bambam4life and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.