Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1064790 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adelove2020: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dimple10:
asking via webform or from gcms notes

Can someone ask after 2 months Post AOR or wait till after 3 months ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adeptonlin(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2021
When did u receive the re-medical request?
Icicles:
@Dimple10 thanks!!!

My VO is Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adesbaba: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Please who has evaluated with IQAS recently
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by imarrpopson: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Please guys, I can't seem to create an Express Entry account. I created my GCKey. But instead of taking me to the page where I click on Express Entry, it takes me back to the home page.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Icicles: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Hello house,

Is anyone else having issues with getting medical appointments with Qlife and IOM after getting remed from IRCC

They are insisting they cannot fit me into their schedule, that's should inform IRCC to extend the timeframe

Please help oh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by imarrpopson: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Guys, for my BCS certificate, I put in Jan 2020 to December 2020 as year of study as it is a 1 Yr certificate.
Is this going to affect the work experience I have in this same period? I read Ircc don't give points for full time work during full time study
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adeptonlin(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
When did you get the re-medical request?
Icicles:
Hello house,

Is anyone else having issues with getting medical appointments with Qlife and IOM after getting remed from IRCC

They are insisting they cannot fit me into their schedule, that's should inform IRCC to extend the timeframe

Please help oh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Icicles: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
@adeptolin

I got it on Thursday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
imarrpopson:
Guys, for my BCS certificate, I put in Jan 2020 to December 2020 as year of study as it is a 1 Yr certificate.
Is this going to affect the work experience I have in this same period? I read Ircc don't give points for full time work during full time study
BCS is a part time course, so input it as that on your profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Caddy123: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hello great minds.
Can I pay permanent residence application which is over 1k dollars with my Nigeria debit card?
Has anyone done it before? I need guidance on this pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KsMom: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
try clear your cache and try again

or use incognito

imarrpopson:
Please guys, I can't seem to create an Express Entry account. I created my GCKey. But instead of taking me to the page where I click on Express Entry, it takes me back to the home page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Caddy123:
Hello great minds.
Can I pay permanent residence application which is over 1k dollars with my Nigeria debit card?
Not possible, most Naira cards have a monthly limit of $100. use a dollar card or flutterwave barter or get someone to pay in CAD

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Icicles:
Hello house,

Please help oh
I replied your mail….alot of people got remed request recently plus those that booked just incase. Eitherway just keep emailing to ask for them to let you know of any openings that come up, you might get something close to your deadline. however i’ll advice requesting for extension with proof inform of the email response for the clinic as a backup once its like 2weeks to the deadline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Adelove2020:

Can someone ask after 2 months Post AOR or wait till after 3 months ?

You can ask at any point post AOR. However my vo changed from cio sydney to accra after about 2ish months of submission per my gcms notes so keep that in mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2021
ochampions:
Please I want to make clarification on WES evaluation result.

My sister just got her WES evaluation result. WES however indicated that the name on one or more documents are different from the names on the B.Sc. certificate. The reason is that she got married after the B.Sc. and used the new name for WES.

Is there anything to fear about or must she do another WES with her maiden name?

Your responses will be highly appreciated.

No need to redo WeS again. She has marriage certificate as proof of name change so a simple LOE and/or One and same person affidavit will suffice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pppe: 4:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Please, what is the format of the letter of reference from your employer. I was asked to draft it. I'll appreciate all contributions please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Shokoloko(f): 4:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Very high temperatures today So warm....

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Pppe:
Please, what is the format of the letter of reference from your employer. I was asked to draft it. I'll appreciate all contributions please.
its on page 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2021
imarrpopson:
This happens to me a everytime. I just keep repeating the process until I'm logged in
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by imarrpopson: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2021
KsMom:
try clear your cache and try again

or use incognito

Thank you. Incognito works perfectly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by imarrpopson: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Allegory:

This happens to me a everytime. I just keep repeating the process until I'm logged in
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ochampions(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thank you for the information. I'm so grateful.

Dimple10:

No need to redo WeS again. She has marriage certificate as proof of name change so a simple LOE and/or One and same person affidavit will suffice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Caddy123:
Hello great minds.

You can if you've got a USD denominated Mastercard or visa card. But for naira debit cards, naa. The limit on those are $200 monthly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lordjonjo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good evening my people, biko, are the COPR holders currently allowed to fly through the third-country test arrangement? I would also like to be added to a post PPR group. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sosotek: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hello house, quick question please? I'm getting married soon, how do I add my spouse post AOR and what documents do I provide? I'm a bit confused since this is not the usual PR or citizen sponsoring spouse through the spousal application route.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Moteh: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
lordjonjo:
Good evening my people, biko, are the COPR holders currently allowed to fly through the third-country test arrangement? I would also like to be added to a post PPR group. Thank you.

Please I’d like to be added to the post PPR group as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 1:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Sosotek:
Hello house, quick question please? I'm getting married soon, how do I add my spouse post AOR and what documents do I provide? I'm a bit confused since this is not the usual PR or citizen sponsoring spouse through the spousal application route.

For outland applicants. You send webform
Marriage cert, intl passport of wife , updated pof, schedule A , passport photograph and upfront meds(optional if u prefer to wait for them to send u med req)

You can send to ircc and your VO to be on the safe side .

I have added my newborn as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iyke4400: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2021
Hello guys...
Good day

I have been following this thread for long.

Please I am a bit confused about WES evaluation. I have ND, HND, PGD and MBA. What should I state for WES evaluation...I am looking at applying for FSW in Canada.

And how much will it cost me for the evaluation.
Thank u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by billyboy(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Your highest ed qualification. Your MBA should. Around 90k when I did some few weeks back.

Iyke4400:
Hello guys...
Good day

I have been following this thread for long.

Please I am a bit confused about WES evaluation. I have ND, HND, PGD and MBA. What should I state for WES evaluation...I am looking at applying for FSW in Canada.

And how much will it cost me for the evaluation.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Good Morning All,

Please I will like to confirm if this is the address to use on my work reference letter and also bank statement

CIO Mailing Address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
PO Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Liispa(f): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
lordjonjo:

No they’re not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by swizzle(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Does anyone have an available date for medical and can swap?. I have been told to repeat my medical but I have not been able to find a date within the 30 day window. The earliest which I have booked for now is 31st January 2022.

What can be done in this situation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: Buubuuu, Bibitayo2, Gr8fulHeart(f), otoboson, trilacos and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.