Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1070668 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodnigga: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Caddy123:
Hello great minds.
Can I pay permanent residence application which is over 1k dollars with my Nigeria debit card?
Has anyone done it before? I need guidance on this pls.
No, use a dorm account. The limit for GTB now is $200. I don't know if that helps

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodnigga: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pppe:
Please, what is the format of the letter of reference from your employer. I was asked to draft it. I'll appreciate all contributions please.
use to whom it may concern or go to page 1 of this thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hibiscuslady: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello all

Please would you advice a 44 year old to immigrate through the express entry considering the age factor or should go through the study visa route. I'm confused.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
swizzle:
Does anyone have an available date for medical and can swap?. I have been told to repeat my medical but I have not been able to find a date within the 30 day window. The earliest which I have booked for now is 31st January 2022.

What can be done in this situation?

alot of people got remed request recently plus those that booked just incase. Just keep emailing or get a contact person there that you can call to ask about any openings that come up, you might get something close to your deadline. however i’ll advice requesting for extension with proof inform of the email response for the clinic as a backup once its like 2weeks to the deadline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by trublue20: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello guys,

Please does one need to inform ircc of a visa refusal after your pr application has been submitted? I am thinking of applying for a us tourist visa and wondering if i would have to inform ircc if i get refused. Thanks as always for all your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ideraa: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Liispa:

No they’re not
Liispa, pleaase reach me, we need to talk abeg. 08055440019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hibiscuslady:
Hello all

Please would you advice a 44 year old to immigrate through the express entry considering the age factor or should go through the study visa route. I'm confused.

Thanks.
nothing confusing here. Unless maybe you have a phd and have good scores in French test you cant have enough points for express entry. If you don’t qualify for any province nomination. Study route is your only option

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
trublue20:
Hello guys,

Please does one need to inform ircc of a visa refusal after your pr application has been submitted? I am thinking of applying for a us tourist visa and wondering if i would have to inform ircc if i get refused. Thanks as always for all your help.
what you are asking is already stated in your aor letter

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ahyur: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
HI guys, has anyone heard from Sydney, Nova Scotia VO post AOR??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
@Gracious Words and all the gurus in the house

Please how do i go about granting WES access to share the results of my ECA report with the province of Ontario

Please your response will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by swizzle(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
I have already asked for the extension. I did it via web form. I believe that's the appropriate way or is there a better means to notify IRCC about the extension?

Dimple10:

alot of people got remed request recently plus those that booked just incase. Just keep emailing or get a contact person there that you can call to ask about any openings that come up, you might get something close to your deadline. however i’ll advice requesting for extension with proof inform of the email response for the clinic as a backup once its like 2weeks to the deadline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chizyrex(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
WES EVALUATION CHALLENGE (HELP NEEDED)

please I wish to know what grade WES considers grades like AB, BC and CD to be in American standard.

Their grade calculator does not accept adding two (2) alphabet as one grade.

Say AB which is a grade in polytechnic system is not accepted in the column provided for evaluation.

Upon keying AB into the space, an error was returned.

Pls I want to know exactly what AB, BC and CD is approximated to in US grading system.

See attachment

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pufframmy: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
were can someone get PTA with instant funding which Bank is giving without delay pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lahun: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello,
Don't remember very well, but you have to log into your WES account and add recipients which in the case will be Ontario.

ireneayeni:
@Gracious Words and all the gurus in the house

Please how do i go about granting WES access to share the results of my ECA report with the province of Ontario

Please your response will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
chizyrex:
WES EVALUATION CHALLENGE (HELP NEEDED)

please I wish to know what grade WES considers grades like AB, BC and CD to be in American standard.

Their grade calculator does not accept adding two (2) alphabet as one grade.

Say AB which is a grade in polytechnic system is not accepted in the column provided for evaluation.

Upon keying AB into the space, an error was returned.

Pls I want to know exactly what AB, BC and CD is approximated to in US grading system.

See attachment
wes evaluation for immigration is what you are to do. All this screenshot here is not related to wes for Canada immigration. This looks like course by course
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iyke4400: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello guys...

Good day

I have been following this thread for long.

Please I am a bit confused about WES evaluation. I have ND, HND, PGD and MBA. What should I state for WES evaluation...I am looking at applying for FSW in Canada,

And how much will it cost me for the evaluation from Lagos
Thank u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Somebody immediately answered your question in page 31 of this thread. You didn't even go through the thread to see if you got a
response before repeating it again undecided
Iyke4400:
Hello guys...

Good day

Please I am a bit confused about WES evaluation. I have ND, HND, PGD and MBA. What should I state for WES evaluation...I am looking at applying for FSW in Canada,

Thank u.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Iyke4400:
Hello guys...

Good day

Thank u.

Evaluate your MBA since it is a Masters degree. You'd get more points doing that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
nawa , even with the multiple links posted on first page, people still asking wes, pof, and other questions that has various answers. just dey make the thread longer than it should be. sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
thats the way
swizzle:
I have already asked for the extension. I did it via web form. I believe that's the appropriate way or is there a better means to notify IRCC about the extension?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pedrilo: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
God grace guide me on this journey
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolislankz(f): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have 6 years of experience in 4 jobs. 2 jobs account for 3years which I put in my work experience section while creating a profile...... Is there anywhere I should indicate the other 2 jobs??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Igethope: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ontario invites 1,186 PNP candidates from all Employer Job Offer streams

I pray plenty people from here benefit from this o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
GraciousWords:

Hello All, Please how many months Payslip is advisable for someone who has worked in just one single organisation for the past three years. Is it also advisable to add the pay slip of your very first pay after joining the organisation or Just the most recent payslips for OINP. Letter to show increase in pay is not available. Kindly advice. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
ireneayeni:

Hello All, Please how many months Payslip is advisable for someone who has worked in just one single organisation for the past three years. Is it also advisable to add the pay slip of your very first pay after joining the organisation or Just the most recent payslips for OINP. Letter to show increase in pay is not available. Kindly advice. Thank you

.....in general, calmly read the posts on page 1 of this thread and the OINP website for this specific question.

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239666

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist#section-7

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gbemmyusuf: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
PPR DON SHOW OO

AOR 9 JAN 2021

BIOMETRIC 12 FEB 2021

REMEDICAL 8 NOV 2021

PPR 8 DEC 2021

Full gist loading soon

40 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
The timeline thou.. congratulations

gbemmyusuf:
PPR DON SHOW OO

AOR 9 JAN 2021

BIOMETRIC 12 FEB 2021

REMEDICAL 8 NOV 2021

PPR 8 DEC 2021

Full gist loading soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
gbemmyusuf:
PPR DON SHOW OO

AOR 9 JAN 2021

BIOMETRIC 12 FEB 2021

REMEDICAL 8 NOV 2021

PPR 8 DEC 2021

Full gist loading soon
Congratulations to you! May the Land favour you and yours!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wuragold2: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
gbemmyusuf:
PPR DON SHOW OO

AOR 9 JAN 2021

BIOMETRIC 12 FEB 2021

REMEDICAL 8 NOV 2021

PPR 8 DEC 2021

Full gist loading soon

Congratulations ��.. Good news .

Many more PPR to land soonest by God's grace

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: Ericmaestrooffi, almujeebe(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.