Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1062114 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ugreat(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello guys, I am new to this process and interested in moving to Canada. Any guide here please?

Having been seeing many acronyms here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
ugreat:
Hello guys, I am new to this process and interested in moving to Canada. Any guide here please?

Having been seeing many acronyms here.
Go to page 1. You will find everything you need there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ugreat(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
CountVersailles:

Go to page 1. You will find everything you need there.

The thread has become unending. Too much info to process
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rapture07:
It's PPR baby. Here is a brief of my timeline.
The whole thought of PR came to my head Feb 2018 then my interest was in Australia PR, but found out that I was more qualified for canada PR, so I made the switch and the journey began.

ECA : June 2018
1st IELTS : Aug 2018
2nd IELTS : Oct 2018
EOI SINP : Jan 2019

SNIP Nomination: Dec 2019 was Rejected due to mismatch in Job and occupation.
After SNIP Rejected my application I decided to leave PR and get marry.
Told my wife about my whole PR dream and all, she keyed into it we both retook IELTS, and then I decided to go for a 1year MSc whilst, wife also had an Msc.

3rd IELTS : Jan 2020

Ist ITA : Jan 2020, I declined it as I wasn't ready.

2nd ITA: March 2020

AOR: May 2020

By Aug 2020 my application was refused because of PCC. I didnt give up, i immediately reapplied and fixed the initial mistake on the PCC.

3rd ITA : Aug 2020

Aor : Oct 2020

MED passed : Oct 2020

Long silence.

ReMed : April 2022

Addition of baby : April 2022

ADR 1: june 2022 (Schedule A, details of Govt service, POF, employment letter)

ADR 2: Sep 2022 (PCC)

PPR: sep 2022

All resources and knowledge was gotten from this forum to support my application. And thus I would do my bit to support people who have questions.

Giving up is never an option
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by freddie009(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Capital247:

Paid N128,925

How long did it take for it to reflect that you have paid, though I have gotten my reference number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DFreeze: 1:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Hey guys, for Schedule/Form A, the box for University/College; for one with MSc, will this box be the right box to tick or the other box with "Trade school or other post secondary school".

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pkay28(f): 4:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Hi,please what did you find about them??
Hotice007:
I'm starting my canada immigration process with an Agency called Greenlight immigration. Please I want advice to know my chances. They said my best option is to immigrant to Canada via Work visa. Does anybody know about this agency and it they are to be trusted? And also how long does it take for everything to pull through? Please I need as much response as possible. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BOmum: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Hello, please is it possible for passports to be sent to VFS seperately if the spouses passport is with another embassy and the Canada submission time is fast elapsing..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2022
ugreat:

Caused by this kind of your question and guys who claim being nicer answering them.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2022
DFreeze:
Hey guys, for Schedule/Form A, the box for University/College; for one with MSc, will this box be the right box to tick or the other box with "Trade school or other post secondary school".

Thanks.

University college o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by omans14(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good afternoon house. I am confused on the NOC to choose. I have 4years experience as a fire fighter in NIGERIA and I have 1year of experience as a support worker in the UK currently. What NOC should I claim if I am applying for my EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saynoomore: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hi House,
Please I got Saks SINP. Am I expected to upload my spouse's IELTS? My spouse's IELTS is currently being remarked. If this document is necessary, can I make use of the IELTS Ref. number while it's being remarked ? We have yet to hear any update about the outcome of the remark? I thought that since I didn't claim any point from her IELTS there was no need uploading hers. However, I read in another blog that it's required. I'm kinda confused. undecided. I might have to decline and get back into the pool.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eejb: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Smithsonian12:

Hi Hi, got about 3 different contacts. 15k/35k/70k grin
As expected, I've gone with the guy who said 15k, worked on the request letter and he says it'll take 2-3 weeks (same thing all others said).
Saw a post on telegram which stated that it was free and all you had to do was send an email to FRSC and expect that it'll take upward of 2 months to get it (don't know how effective this is but I'd rather not take chances to be honest)
Also, I don't know how much influence these guys have on the processing time but I'll be sure to share any feedback/recommendations once I get mine sorted.

Please have you gotten your extract?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oncanada: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oncanada:
Good morning guys. Please has anyone been able to create a profile of recent? I have tried several times now but it keeps giving an error message when I input my reference code. Please how do I go about it.

Why do I keep having this issue embarassed. Or is it the website? Tired.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
ugreat:

then you never ready, why not google the acronyms. if you are not ready to do the work, get a licensed agent who will charge you N1.5m plus. The choice is yours. angry yeye dey smell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Haircomb: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Solidprof:
Greetings to all....

Pls, I would like to find out if at the port of entry (Canada), one will be asked about "proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada" ? If yes, how can this be managed, if you don't intend travelling with much cash for security reasons....

Prompt responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks

I landed in Toronto, I was not asked at all. The airport was very busy. Just travel with your bank statement. Make sure you bank statement is not more than 10 days to your travel date.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congratulations.

Share with us what happened to the PCC in 2020. Dont hide such info i beg so we wont make the same mistake. Most of all paid officer's to help us with it.

Rapture07:
It's PPR baby. Here is a brief of my timeline.
The whole thought of PR came to my head Feb 2018 then my interest was in Australia PR, but found out that I was more qualified for canada PR, so I made the switch and the journey began.

ECA : June 2018
1st IELTS : Aug 2018
2nd IELTS : Oct 2018
EOI SINP : Jan 2019

SNIP Nomination: Dec 2019 was Rejected due to mismatch in Job and occupation.
After SNIP Rejected my application I decided to leave PR and get marry.
Told my wife about my whole PR dream and all, she keyed into it we both retook IELTS, and then I decided to go for a 1year MSc whilst, wife also had an Msc.

3rd IELTS : Jan 2020

Ist ITA : Jan 2020, I declined it as I wasn't ready.

2nd ITA: March 2020

AOR: May 2020

By Aug 2020 my application was refused because of PCC. I didnt give up, i immediately reapplied and fixed the initial mistake on the PCC.

3rd ITA : Aug 2020

Aor : Oct 2020

MED passed : Oct 2020

Long silence.

ReMed : April 2022

Addition of baby : April 2022

ADR 1: june 2022 (Schedule A, details of Govt service, POF, employment letter)

ADR 2: Sep 2022 (PCC)

PPR: sep 2022

All resources and knowledge was gotten from this forum to support my application. And thus I would do my bit to support people who have questions.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kolizomanizo:

Congratulations.
Share with us what happened to the PCC in 2020. Dont hide such info i beg so we wont make the same mistake. Most of all paid officer's to help us with it.
Read back, he shared that already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luggy4: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sep 06
Hi guys , good evening
Canada , Alberta pr applicant and this us my first application. Time line is as follows :
Submitted application on: 25th sept
Medicals : 18 sept
Biometric:5th jan

Invitation to pr portal: 25th march
Gcms notes: 30th march
Request for renewal of police clearance certificate by ircc : 9th May
Submitted:22nd of may
And since then till now I've been waiting for ppr but nothing. Have written several times to ircc but no response.
I feel like there's a delay or something, and in 2 weeks from now my medicals will expire..... I don't want a long wait again. This is almost a year I applied
Some one pls help cuz I'm kinda confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Seen, Thanks.

studycenter:
Read back, he shared that already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrWalterW83: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please what is the IRCC number. I would like to have it just in case I ever need to call them.
articulate3145:
My question could be naive BUT

I've called IRRC twice in the last one week. I was told that everything is passed but my file is pending a final decision.
What does this mean?
I really don't know when to expect a final decision undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 3:16am On Sep 25, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Take him to court to get full custody with all the evidence she has of him not being in the child’s life. She can’t get him to sign off his parental rights however she has a good case for full custody. The only down side to this is just that it takes time with our messed up legal system. Mediation is the fastest route, however, if he won’t bulge, which judging from the pattern of the other cases, he most likely won’t, she should drag his silly butt to court for full custody of the child.
Using force via the court will only compound things as you'll encounters delays both from the legal system and the canadian immigration. Better to negotiate with the baby daddy and have an out of court settlement

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Solidprof:
Greetings to all....

Pls, I would like to find out if at the port of entry (Canada), one will be asked about "proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada" ? If yes, how can this be managed, if you don't intend travelling with much cash for security reasons....

Prompt responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks
I was not asked for POF at the point of entry but I'll confess to you that canada (Ontario) is an expensive place and you'll need that money or even more. Another way around is to have a job before landing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chelseaboi(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Luggy4:
Sep 06
Hi guys , good evening
Canada , Alberta pr applicant and this us my first application. Time line is as follows :
Submitted application on: 25th sept
Medicals : 18 sept
Biometric:5th jan

Invitation to pr portal: 25th march
Gcms notes: 30th march
Request for renewal of police clearance certificate by ircc : 9th May
Submitted:22nd of may
And since then till now I've been waiting for ppr but nothing. Have written several times to ircc but no response.
I feel like there's a delay or something, and in 2 weeks from now my medicals will expire..... I don't want a long wait again. This is almost a year I applied
Some one pls help cuz I'm kinda confused
Better for u to book and redo ur medicals and send it to them via webforms and emails.....surely they will send you for remedicals before issuing you ppr...
They can't issue you ppr on medicals that is expiring in 2 weeks time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by larimee200: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Happy Sunday Guys,
God has been faithful , it has really been a journey of waiting patiently.

Here is my timeline
- [ ] 24th April 2019 ….. Ietls
- [ ] 24th Jan 2019 …… WES
- [ ] 30th Oct 2019 …… ITA Sask
- [ ] 17th Sept 2020 ….. ADR
- [ ] 3rd Mar 2021 ……. NOM Sask
- [ ] 8th Mar 2021 ……. ITA Ircc
- [ ] 20th Apr 2021 …… AOR
- [ ] 13 Sept 2021 ……. Biometrics
- [ ] 3rd June 2022 ….. Medicals
- [ ] 16th June 2022 ….. Medical Passed
- [ ] 24th June 2022 ….. Almighty PPR
- [ ] 5th July 2022 ….. passport dropped at Ups lagos
- [ ] 22nd July 2022 ….. Passport n COPR Received

I want to Thank the Almighty God and this great Nairaland family. Your support has been enormous from the beginning of this journey till this time. I come here for all my confusion and questions, I always get directed on the right path to follow. Thank you. I will pay this back by also answering as many questions as i can to help others.

For all still waiting for this good news please hang in there because it will definately end in praise IJN

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bibitayo2:
Hello guys, The name arrangement on my statement of result is Alalade Ruth Oluwatoyin, while the proper arrangement should be Alalade Oluwatoyin Ruth and this is what I have on all other documents except for my statement of result and potentially my certificate when I get it.
My question is, will this be a problem for WES when they get my transcript from the University?
Thank you.
WES evaluation will only bring out the names on your certificate according to how it is on your certificate. They have nothing to do with how your name is arranged on the cert.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thank you
studycenter:
WES evaluation will only bring out the names on your certificate according to how it is on your certificate. They have nothing to do with how your name is arranged on the cert.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BOmum: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello, please is it possible for passports to be sent to VFS seperately if the spouses passport is with another embassy and the Canada submission time is fast elapsing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ugreat(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
ednut1:
then you never ready, why not google the acronyms. if you are not ready to do the work, get a licensed agent who will charge you N1.5m plus. The choice is yours. angry yeye dey smell

Bros make una take am easy. Why people suffer is to make it easy for others. 'There's never a stupid question '
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
ugreat:

Bros make una take am easy. Why people suffer is to make it easy for others. 'There's never a stupid question '
so the one they put on page 1 that’s worth over 1.5m never do Youtube is also there, many Nigerians have made videos about it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: Bamilae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.