Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1049867 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 2:13am On Sep 21, 2022
I used Ezylinkage last year. It was cheaper than expected and they were very fast. I think they're a smaller company but real ood workers.

The whatsapp no is: +234 803 228 5161 and their website is: https://www.ezylinkage.com/

Amakyzuu:
Hello everyone. Pls has someone applied for PCC recently? My plug is charging me 50k for PCC. This is to support my citizenship application. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 2:15am On Sep 21, 2022
My understanding is that a senior officer needs to review your file and confirm the decision by the junior officer. That's the explanation I got from someone who claims they used to work for IRCC.

articulate3145:
My question could be naive BUT

I've called IRRC twice in the last one week. I was told that everything is passed but my file is pending a final decision.
What does this mean?
I really don't know when to expect a final decision undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 2:17am On Sep 21, 2022
I also know men (my family) who reasoned that way then regretted later. Now, time has passed and they can't magically reborn their kids abroad.
Or the men who regret when they start paying abroad school fees.

Or the men who regret when the land their wives wanted to buy at N200k 20 years ago is now N40 million.

These men make their entire families suffer.

tshtsh:

Its not uncommon. SOunds more like a woman trying to move out of Nigeria while the husband is reluctant probably because he is happy where he is. I know a number of men who will not write these exams and are only being pressured by their wives

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by articulate3145: 2:43am On Sep 21, 2022
cooooooks:
My understanding is that a senior officer needs to review your file and confirm the decision by the junior officer. That's the explanation I got from someone who claims they used to work for IRCC.

Okay. Thank you smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by njambert: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Hi guys,
I studied in China for 7years till 2020.My wife is our PA and I am the accompanying spouse.Do I need a PCC from China as accompanying spouse?
Also,we went for a one-week honeymoon in Dubai in 2021.Do we need to state these and also get PCC from Dubai?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by firdouz: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Good day Peeps, my sister is a pharmacy technician of 10years experience who got an invitation to apply for PNP. Her hubby is a lawyer with Pass. My question is does the guy have to do WES to improve their points or its not necessary. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2022
njambert:
Hi guys,
I studied in China for 7years till 2020.My wife is our PA and I am the accompanying spouse.Do I need a PCC from China as accompanying spouse?
Also,we went for a one-week honeymoon in Dubai in 2021.Do we need to state these and also get PCC from Dubai?

You don't need PCC for Dubai since you didn't spend up to 90days there. You would need PCC for China

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2022
yes for China, no for Dubai
njambert:
Hi guys,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blazer90707: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Wanice:
Hi guys, glad to be here. Please whats the NOC for a public health professional that cureently does a monitoring and evaluation job on an HIV/AIDS grant? Please your responses will be greatly appreciated. Gracias
Check 4212 social and community service worker or 4165 health policy researchers, consultants and program officers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BOmum: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
House please how do i make payments into VFS Kenya account..Barter by fluttewave is not working..what other app or which other process can i use please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
cooooooks:
I also know men (my family) who reasoned that way then regretted later. Now, time has passed and they can't magically reborn their kids abroad.
Or the men who regret when they start paying abroad school fees.

Or the men who regret when the land their wives wanted to buy at N200k 20 years ago is now N40 million.

These men make their entire families suffer.

I am also guilty of this lol. In 2018 my friend was talking about express entry but I was telling him I cant go to the west and live again as I had done it before. Tech was booming and I was enjoying software development in FinTechs and banks. In July 2019 I moved to another apartment and my friend visited again coming from the IELTS exam center. I told him I can't write IELTS again at my age. I don't know what happened but during the lockdown I just wanted to get out of Lagos. I did not know why I saw express entry right at my finger tips and threw it away. Luckily I got ITA in November 2020, submitted application in January 2021, got application approved in January 2022 (thanks to RROC) , got a job in April 2022 and left Nigeria in May 2022. Right now I still question why I didn't do this in 2018 because I had everything then (except IELTS) but glad I was able to get it with a CRS of 481 right before my 30th birthday.

Many will resist and may later regret. My aunt who wanted her kids to study in the west tells me how she's regretting because people advised her to give birth to her kids in USA but she refused because she wanted to have her mother/maids with her. They told her to do it for her kids but she refused now she is struggling to pay their fees due to exchange rate issues.

These things happen.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
tshtsh:

Many will resist and may later regret. My aunt who wanted her kids to study in the west tells me how she's regretting because people advised her to give birth to her kids in USA but she refused because she wanted to have her mother/maids with her. They told her to do it for her kids but she refused now she is struggling to pay their fees due to exchange rate issues.

These things happen.
Plain and simple. The reason most times for many of these men who will provide excuses from today till kingdom's come is the fear of failure. Many of them think themselves brave or courageous, but deep down they are sissies who are scared of failing (or even studying at all) for IELTS. They don't want to be embarassed in front of their wives. Some are even worse in that they forsee their wives getting a high IELTS score and they fear they will test way below their wives. And are therefore scared of the consequences this will bring. Or disrespect. So they drag their feet regarding writing. Or they don't even want to write at all and tell their wives to do everything that they will accompany jeje. Weak hearted men who can't rally their family to achieve an objective. They feel so comfortable in that 6-figure job they have managed to get and do not want to aspire for more because they know they can't measure up to what is in demand in the global world. I have no respect for such men.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
there's a guy that does this...find the kenya vfs group or dm me for info...
BOmum:
House please how do i make payments into VFS Kenya account..Barter by fluttewave is not working..what other app or which other process can i use please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by msrcoor(f): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations Dimple.
Dimple10:
Its all over the place cos at a point i was updating as i go like a diary.

My first ever post on Nairaland was in part 7 under a different moniker, now we dey part 11. 

Wrote my 1st Ielts in May 2018, got 7 in listening, 6.5 in writing. not sufficient to create a profile.
ECA WES - August 2018
2nd IELTS - March 24th 2019 ( LSRW - 8.5, 7.5,7.5, 6.5) writing later upgraded to 7.5
Jumped in the pool with 446 and waited
NOI Alberta - July 30th 2019
Sent my documents via post to Canada. After plenty of back and forth, my application was rejected because my work experience was not up to 1yr (long story but my fault)
I waited for a new NOI but it never came because COVID and Alberta was focused on inland applications.
That profile expired and I created a new one. Eventually around August of 2020 I clocked 3yrs work experience, CRS rose to 471 and ITA dropped on 30th September 2020.
Along the line my passport expired and I renewed it online by myself for 26k with no extra fees. came out in record time too.

Started a new Job in between and I gave myself 6months...I'm sure IRCC was laughing at me.

ITA - 30th Sep 2020
AOR - 1st Dec 2020
Upfront Medicals - 17th Nov 2020
BIL/MEP - 11th January 2021
GU/In Progress (IP1) - 12th January 2021
ADR (RFPF request) - 29th Jan 2021 (We were already happy here cos RPRF request was supposed to mean, your application is almost concluded)Got married - 3rd March 2021 (Found out my VO was accra a day before)

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

Added Spouse: June 1st 2021
GU/IP2 - June 6th 2021
BIL for spouse- June 14th 2021
Upfront medicals for spouse - June 2021 ( Never acknowledged)
Ghost Update - June 15th (Medicals changed to we are reviewing the result of your medicals- i guess this is when they received my spouses medicals but never passed it till date)
GCMS notes -  received 29th July 2021 (eligibility passed, security not started, criminality/info sharing and the other in progress)

L
O
N
G

Numerous mails/Webform in between to VO and MP's

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

When I noticed those with upfront medicals getting ADR's and PPR I begged my husband to let us do.
Upfront medicals for both of us - 18th March 2022
GCMS notes ordered 11th April - Not received

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

Numerous mails/Webform in between to VO and MP's with no response. A
Randomly logged in to my profile today 31st May 2022 to see Ghost update. Medicals passed on 28th May 2022.
Also got a response from an MP on 30th May that medicals and eligibility passed, criminality in progress and Security not started. So far the only thing that changed since the last GCMS is medicals.
Reordered GCMS notes on 11th July- still waiting. MP enquiry from one end, apparently i forgot to include my middle name so no response from there until another 20days.

9th August: woke up in the middle of the night at 1am to see my bro Venom's whatsapp saying ppr landed at 9pm-ish the previous day. I was happy for him but sad that everyone I met on this journey has either gotten PPR or landed. Got to the office and sent another email asking them if I had 2 heads. I sent the same again at 2pm and gbam 3.40pm, I got an email update. Checked portal and they were asking for Schedule A for me. 

22nd August, i logged in to see another ghost update, nothing changed on my application. The end is definitely near...i feel it
23rd i got my MP response back that timeline for the application is 26months so i should relax and come back if no response by then. Also criminality passed and Security in Progress.

Sent another round of emails again, inshort i was about to send one when I saw ppr. Today 29th of August at exactly 9.44am, i got a notification to login to my account, i thought it was another ADR but it was PPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Congratulations on moving on and redoing the express entry.

This is what I'm saying. People suffer because of pride. Some people have lost money because they didn't move the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time they had a premonition.

tshtsh:

I am also guilty of this lol. In 2018 my friend was talking about express entry but I was telling him I cant go to the west and live again as I had done it before. Tech was booming and I was enjoying software development in FinTechs and banks. In July 2019 I moved to another apartment and my friend visited again coming from the IELTS exam center. I told him I can't write IELTS again at my age. I don't know what happened but during the lockdown I just wanted to get out of Lagos. I did not know why I saw express entry right at my finger tips and threw it away. Luckily I got ITA in November 2020, submitted application in January 2021, got application approved in January 2022 (thanks to RROC) , got a job in April 2022 and left Nigeria in May 2022. Right now I still question why I didn't do this in 2018 because I had everything then (except IELTS) but glad I was able to get it with a CRS of 481 right before my 30th birthday.

These things happen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lantus4u: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dimple10:
Kenya 10 days
Lagos currently i'll say 3weeks and some
Accra direct might be 2weeks

Mine was sent through lekki office lagos since 29/8/2022 and till now ...Its showing still processing at canad embassy ....

Suppose to resume by 12/9/2022

Its 3weeks now ...no update from vfs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
CountVersailles:

Plain and simple. The reason most times for many of these men who will provide excuses from today till kingdom's come is the fear of failure. Many of them think themselves brave or courageous, but deep down they are sissies who are scared of failing (or even studying at all) for IELTS. They don't want to be embarassed in front of their wives. Some are even worse in that they forsee their wives getting a high IELTS score and they fear they will test way below their wives. And are therefore scared of the consequences this will bring. Or disrespect. So they drag their feet regarding writing. Or they don't even want to write at all and tell their wives to do everything that they will accompany jeje. Weak hearted men who can't rally their family to achieve an objective. They feel so comfortable in that 6-figure job they have managed to get and do not want to aspire for more because they know they can't measure up to what is in demand in the global world. I have no respect for such men.

Your postulation is unfounded and deeply biased. Drawing emotional conclusions is prejudiced. It all boils down to individuals, current and present state of things. Some persons made decision not to migrate years ago and regretting it now and while some made that same decision but has zero regret now. Some persons economy state dwindled in the last decade while others are strengthening even in these hard times in our country. Your angle 'may' be a factor but not so nailed to the wall.

6 figure job; I don't really understand what you mean by a man does not want more because he's earning 6 figure and he's afaid of failing globally etc.. Madam is it easy to get a 6 figure job in one homes' country? What more could one desire more in his/her job than to be earning 6 figures in his or her country of Residence? If not for our failed Government system am not sure an individual earning 6 figure would just migrate without a very very big fish in the catch. An average Saudi citizen don't leave KSA, neither would an Oman citizen just want to migrate, Why? Their government finish work.

Again, not everyone sees migrating abroad as a way out of economic downturn, career advancement etc

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by msnasa: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello everyone!
Please has anybody successfully got the driver’s extract letter from the Nigerian High Commission or is it better to process it from Nigeria. I am in Ontario and I’d appreciate it if anyone has a good contact that can process it from Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chechem: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Goodevening House,

Please who can help me with a samples of Sponsorship Letter, Affidavit of Sponsorship and Letter of Financial Support.

Please send to ejiykzazi2007@yahoo.com

God bless...

I am yet to gain admission but I am hopeful. But my sponsor may not be around, he wants to write them and give to me, together with documents. Hope if he writes it now, the dates on them will not matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ciwi: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gurus in the house, I know this may have been answered but I’ve checked the thread but couldn’t find it. For a single mum who isn’t married and the child’s dad is refusing to sign over custody of the child, what should she do? The dad hasn’t been in the child’s life so she has been financing responsible for the child. Please advise. @graciouswords @ednut1 @dimples
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
This may be more for legal NL.

I know in Canada, you can apply to the court to declare something.

Usually involves suing the father to relinquish parental rights, or for child support.

Might be similar here given our common law heritage.
ciwi:
Gurus in the house, I know this may have been answered but I’ve checked the thread but couldn’t find it. For a single mum who isn’t married and the child’s dad is refusing to sign over custody of the child, what should she do? The dad hasn’t been in the child’s life so she has been financing responsible for the child. Please advise. @graciouswords @ednut1 @dimples
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dates older than 3 - 6 months are problematic.

Read more here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Also, if you submit an older letter, the officer can always request an updated proof of funds. Usually, they'll give you a relatively short time to respond, usually between 7 & 30 days.
Chechem:
Goodevening House,

Please who can help me with a samples of Sponsorship Letter, Affidavit of Sponsorship and Letter of Financial Support.

Please send to ejiykzazi2007@yahoo.com

God bless...

I am yet to gain admission but I am hopeful. But my sponsor may not be around, he wants to write them and give to me, together with documents. Hope if he writes it now, the dates on them will not matter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2022
ciwi:

Yet again truffles between parents.
I think there is little to be done in this case if the the dad does not want to give consent. The probable way out I see is mediation between them.
She can only sue him for child support/maintenance but can't sue for parental rights to be stripped from him.
Parental rights can only be stripped from a biological father in a rare circumstance which are as follows; Adoption, abusive behaviour to the child, withholding consent for medical treatment. Parental rights can not be stripped because of the following; he isn't involved in his child's life, he doesn't pay maintenance, he does not want to be in his child life or the child does not want to be in his life etc.
On the flip side, the dad can sue her if he makes a good case about the intention of the mum relocating the child abroad, the court can issue a 'prohibited step Order' to prevent the action from being taken. On the other hand the court can look into it and if mediation fails, specific issue order will be granted if both can't agree.
In my opinion the best way to go is still mediation, because if it goes legal she has little edge considering also a long legal battle.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pateda26: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2022
firdouz:
Good day Peeps, my sister is a pharmacy technician of 10years experience who got an invitation to apply for PNP. Her hubby is a lawyer with Pass. My question is does the guy have to do WES to improve their points or its not necessary. Thank you

Let the guy do his ECA, it'd help their application. What he graduated with doesn't matter. I'm not sure if WES is best for lawyers though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Charityjunkie(f): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2022
I used NOC 4165 (health policy researchers, consultants and program officers).

Wanice:
Hi guys, glad to be here. Please whats the NOC for a public health professional that cureently does a monitoring and evaluation job on an HIV/AIDS grant? Please your responses will be greatly appreciated. Gracias
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
ciwi:
Take him to court to get full custody with all the evidence she has of him not being in the child’s life. She can’t get him to sign off his parental rights however she has a good case for full custody. The only down side to this is just that it takes time with our messed up legal system. Mediation is the fastest route, however, if he won’t bulge, which judging from the pattern of the other cases, he most likely won’t, she should drag his silly butt to court for full custody of the child.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Agbeni33: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hello everyone.

Please I need unilag contact for transcript purpose
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hello
I don't think you can do a fast track for unilag transcripts. It's been done electronically as Nasu has resumed so they are processing it fast and it will get to Wes on time. Someone I know paid for the transcript and got her evaluation report from Wes within 2weeks.
You can still wait for others with experience to respond.....

Agbeni33:
Hello everyone.

Please I need unilag contact for transcript purpose
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Agbeni33: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
soulmate19:
Hello
I don't think you can do a fast track for unilag transcripts. It's been done electronically as Nasu has resumed so they are processing it fast and it will get to Wes on time. Someone I know paid for the transcript and got her evaluation report from Wes within 2weeks.
You can still wait for others with experience to respond.....

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by martinsfm(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Is having 6.5 in one of the ielts courses going to hinder once chances of creating a profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
martinsfm:
Is having 6.5 in one of the ielts courses going to hinder once chances of creating a profile?

No

You need a minimum of 6666 to create a profile so you can go ahead
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by martinsfm(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
canadaishome:

No

You need a minimum of 6666 to create a profile so you can go ahead
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Samuell2019(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.