Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1049894 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
@ednut1 @graciosworld.

Assist, my spouse got a UK ban 16/June/2012. Apparently the visa was already issued before the embassy found out whatever that was misinterpreted and later evoked the Visa before calling him to come and pick up her package. On picking up his package he noticed the visa was already dispatched out for delivery but was called back for evoke, the package he got was in a brown envelope instead of the normal courier service nylon. Counting from june 2012 till date, the ban has elapsed and i want to be believe the ban is not an active ban anymore. Should this be declared in our application? The main reason for this Evoked or Ban was not mentioned in his package that was returned, but deep down from his mind he knew he misinterpreted, but he doesnt know where UK caught him exactly and it wasn't stated in the package they returned back. If we decide to declear it which we want to, What exactly UK picked for the ban is what we dont know. The only document tht came with the package is a form to Appeal to the first tier tribunal. Inshort, How he even knew he was ban was the type of refusal stamped on the passport 320(7a) if you are familiar with UK refusal stamp type. If we are to declare this with Ircc, How do we state it.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
mummyDsquare:
Please which state? I don't mind paying anything I just need a new passport.

Lokoja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tolacinoo: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please can I use someone's else dorm card to pay for my WES Evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tolacinoo:
Please can I use someone's else dorm card to pay for my WES Evaluation?
Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2022
Kolizomanizo:
@ednut1 @graciosworld.

Assist, my spouse got a UK ban 16/June/2012. Apparently the visa was already issued before the embassy found out whatever that was misinterpreted and later evoked the Visa before calling him to come and pick up her package. On picking up his package he noticed the visa was already dispatched out for delivery but was called back for evoke, the package he got was in a brown envelope instead of the normal courier service nylon. Counting from june 2012 till date, the ban has elapsed and i want to be believe the ban is not an active ban anymore. Should this be declared in our application? The main reason for this Evoked or Ban was not mentioned in his package that was returned, but deep down from his mind he knew he misinterpreted, but he doesnt know where UK caught him exactly and it wasn't stated in the package they returned back. If we decide to declear it which we want to, What exactly UK picked for the ban is what we dont know. The only document tht came with the package is a form to Appeal to the first tier tribunal. Inshort, How he even knew he was ban was the type of refusal stamped on the passport 320(7a) if you are familiar with UK refusal stamp type. If we are to declare this with Ircc, How do we state it.
Avoid wahala and fully declare it please. It won’t affect your application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by martyns200(m): 2:32am On Sep 20, 2022
Toylove:

I paid late July, I contacted someone there and the information I got isn't so good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Amakyzuu: 3:05am On Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone. Pls has someone applied for PCC recently? My plug is charging me 50k for PCC. This is to support my citizenship application. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by organza(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Hello GraciousWorld
Am about to upload documents, must my POF bank statement stop a day or two before I uploaded or can it stop 31st August dating back five months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2022
cooooooks:
Nice epistle.

The context that I replied to, jokingly, is okay.

Your feedback is noted.

I have seen this game many times. In the end, the family loses.

Cheers. An epistle indeed. Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by avarose(f): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Is there any hope for someone with CRS 470 getting ITA soon. Loosing points in March due to age.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2022
avarose:
Is there any hope for someone with CRS 470 getting ITA soon. Loosing points in March due to age.

Good question. Is it age you’re losing points for? You can check out YouTube pages like Abroad Dream Abroad, etc. They have some timeline prediction videos.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2022
You can upload a statement from Last month (i believe its still recent) but why not just get a recent statement especially as you can use your online banking generated statement
organza:
Hello GraciousWorld
Am about to upload documents, must my POF bank statement stop a day or two before I uploaded or can it stop 31st August dating back five months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2022
declare the visa ban. state that as it was so long ago you don't know/remember the reason however this is the date of the ban. better to declare what you know, they will still get the reason from their security checks
Kolizomanizo:
@ednut1 @graciosworld.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thank you dimple.

Dimple10:
declare the visa ban. state that as it was so long ago you don't know/remember the reason however this is the date of the ban. better to declare what you know, they will still get the reason from their security checks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thank you Princess

littyprincess:

Avoid wahala and fully declare it please. It won’t affect your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omoniyimi12345: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good day my seniors in this hustle, please this POF;
1. How long is it meant to be in my account for? Does it matter that it has not fully accumulated as at when I get an ITA and I only put it together after the ITA?
2. After getting AOR, does it still need to be there untouched?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Omoniyimi12345:
1. How long is it meant to be in my account for? Does it matter that it has not fully accumulated as at when I get an ITA and I only put it together after the ITA? If it gets into your account as a lump sum, there needs to be an explanation of the source (savings, sent from one of your account to another, liquidation of FD etc.) or better still do a gift deed for whatever cannot be explained.
Ideally, your POF should be in your account from AOR till you get your PPR and land because you may/maynot be asked to resubmit bank statement at any time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Update: COPR generated and passport is back and ready for collection as of yesterday. This thing was just a glitch because it meant nothing relevant for me a the end of the day.

So passport sent through Lagos on the 30th of August and it was ready for collection 19th September. 3weeks on the dot

Dimple10:
abeg o...i jus saw something on my portal and i'm worried... Am i supposed to upload something or do something here?

cc @graciouswords and co

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Omoniyimi12345:
1. How long is it meant to be in my account for? Does it matter that it has not fully accumulated as at when I get an ITA and I only put it together after the ITA?

Hi
1. Just do a gift deed, invest the money, submit the necessary documents, and chill.
2. Yes. It is not uncommon for VOs to request for updated POF after AOR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by articulate3145: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
My question could be naive BUT

I've called IRRC twice in the last one week. I was told that everything is passed but my file is pending a final decision.
What does this mean?
I really don't know when to expect a final decision undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello Gurus in the house!@ednut1 ,@Graciouswords @canadaishome grin

Pls advice on this scenerio;

As the PA or dependant that had a previous work experience 11yrs ago (corporate job) but has been self employed after resignation till date....

1) Should this past work experience be stated anywhere in the EE application?

2) Should ONLY the self-employed status be stated as it's within the last 10years. Hence biz docs, and references from clients to suffice?

3)Does IRCC conduct background checks beyond the 10years window for work/job verification?

Answers will be appreciated pls..... wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Marike2:
Hello Gurus in the house!@ednut1 ,@Graciouswords @canadaishome grin

Pls advice on this scenerio;

As the PA or dependant that had a previous work experience 11yrs ago (corporate job) but has been self employed after resignation till date....

1) Should this past work experience be stated anywhere in the EE application?

2) Should ONLY the self-employed status be stated as it's within the last 10years. Hence biz docs, and references from clients to suffice?

3)Does IRCC conduct background checks beyond the 10years window for work/job verification?

Answers will be appreciated pls..... wink
they said ten years, why are you now asking about 11 years If you read page one well or cic website you would have seen that there are no points for spouse experience gotten outside Canada. so only state in in personal history after getting ITA- someone asked same question yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
ednut1:
they said ten years, why are you now asking about 11 years If you read page one well or cic website you would have seen that there are no points for spouse experience gotten outside Canada. so only state in in personal history after getting ITA- someone asked same question yesterday.

Ok.... Thanks! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=Dimple10 post=116847669][/quote]

The money we want to use for POF is a car benefit (cash) from my husband’s new job. It is not a loan but more of an annual lump sum the company is giving him. If he were to resign before 3 years, he’d have to pay back the unearned portion to the company. Let’s say we get ITA in October and the money comes in around that time. Do you think we should use it for POF? My fear is that in providing the source of the funds, the 3 year condition may be misinterpreted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Wanice: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hi guys, glad to be here. Please whats the NOC for a public health professional that cureently does a monitoring and evaluation job on an HIV/AIDS grant? Please your responses will be greatly appreciated. Gracias
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 12:39am On Sep 21, 2022
cooooooks:
If your spouse isn't doing IELTs or ECA, is that one spouse??

Tell him to get his ego off the floor. All he needs for IELTS is Level 4. As for ECA, if he has a degree, at worse, they'll downgrade it to an OND, still post secondary diploma.

He should be serious biko.

lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 12:43am On Sep 21, 2022
EsoEso:

If he is not spouse then what is he? You don't just refer to people's loved ones in such sarcastic manner in the guise of profering a solution to his or her queries.
Do you know his current plans and perceptions? Do you know if he is already made and well established in his current country of residence? Do you know his reserverrions towards migration? Do you know if the other partner is taking decisions not putting the family first? I could go on and on. Not everyone sees immigration as a means to an end or lean towards kissing all their investments, work project etc goodbye; otherwise most business men, celebrities and politicians would have abandoned naija for long and live permanently else where.
There are plethora of reasons why a spouse would be holding back in such matters and if not properly addressed or settled it could mean the begining of marital stress.
Before swinging swords of judgment let's be very objective especially when it comes to family matters because when family is involved a lot of considerations has to be examined and common ground can be reached putting the family first since both still want to be together.

Its not uncommon. SOunds more like a woman trying to move out of Nigeria while the husband is reluctant probably because he is happy where he is. I know a number of men who will not write these exams and are only being pressured by their wives

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 12:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Abercrome:

The money we want to use for POF is a car benefit (cash) from my husband’s new job. It is not a loan but more of an annual lump sum the company is giving him. If he were to resign before 3 years, he’d have to pay back the unearned portion to the company. Let’s say we get ITA in October and the money comes in around that time. Do you think we should use it for POF? My fear is that in providing the source of the funds, the 3 year condition may be misinterpreted.

It may be interpreted as a loan

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 2:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Then why you dey defend am.

In 5 years now, he will say (or think) "had I known".

EsoEso:

Lol..The story nor clear cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 2:07am On Sep 21, 2022
"His current plans"

Backpedal:

Are you for real ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 2:09am On Sep 21, 2022
That's good thinking.

I didn't even know about the PEI program.

Saynoomore:

Thanks.

Actually, I applied for PEI PNP because I realized it doesnt require a job offer. However, 5marks is up for grabs if you can proove 5years work experience for spouse. I felt that 5 marks could make a difference. My current score without spouse work experience is 70. I feel we could make it 75 with her small retail business grin..we never can tell. What do you think please?

NB I havent included it yet. Im exhausted searching online about PEI PNP occupation in demand and how the province's PNP works. It hasnt got much detail and transparency with selection criteria like Sasks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 2:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Whether you declare it or not, Canada will find out.

There is info sharing between UK, US, Canada, Australia, EU, Mexico, etc.

Don't get another visa ban from Canada.

Kolizomanizo:
@ednut1 @graciosworld.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.