Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1048704 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2022
CountVersailles:

I wonder why that is necessary. The way you guys attribute common human perseverance to things of the spirit and to Jesus, it just makes me wonder even if Jesus will be happy with this una behaviour sef.
when it’s your turn, thank Amadioha or Sango

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Feykendra: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2022
naijainstinct:
From my observation of the pool distribution between Sept 12th and Sept 26th, only 212 new applicants were added within the range of 471-500 increasing the number from 34,506 to 34,718. The number of applicants within the 501-600 range also dropped from 6228 to 4411 within the same period. The current number in this range (501-600) after yesterday's draw should now be around 1800 and is not expected to exceed 2200 by the next draw.

So yes, the next cut-off should be in the range of 498-499 and it can only get lower as not much applications are being added to the 471-500 range. If they are consistent with the 3750 ITAs fortnightly, the cut-off should drop to the 470s range late January or early February 2023.

See analysis abeg grin

I'm guessing you are are within 491-496. Wish you success ahead.

This analysis is very accurate
But my question now is
If provinces keep inviting candidates won’t it drastically increase the number of candidates with high CRS scores with the 600 points given
For instance Ontario did Human Capital Priority Stream yesterday and issues 1,179 invitations, same with Saskatchewan issuing 1,146 invitations
That’s over 2000 profiles with extra 600 points
Means the draw might not drop much in 2 weeks
Isn’t that how it’s calculated?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2022
cutebear:
Finally!!! ITA received after starting this journey in 2019!!! After learning french, writing TCF and having to wait almost 1.5 years even after passing the french exam!!! Thank you Jesus!!! grin
Congratulations, e be like this ITA de be like person wey get visa ooo, God's speed sis

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2022
naijainstinct:
She has a strong conviction that Jesus did it for her, your unsolicited opinion cannot change that. Just as her opinion cannot change your belief that it was mere human perseverance that has played out. I'd always say this, "live and let live".
Without intending to sound like a misogynist, I wonder why it is always people of your gender that are quick to attack other people's personal belief and convictions. You people try so much to sound intelligent and 'woke' but...... lipsrsealed

I'm most certain if she had said "I thank my stars" or perhaps "öri ìyá mi, öse ö", you would easily overlook it. I am even more convinced that if she said "Alhamdullilah" which is almost the same as what she said, except that Allah is being praised here, you will not dare criticize because they no dey tolerate rubbish opinion over their conviction.

You are sounding toxic at best, but isn't that the regular hallmark of....... lipsrsealed cheesy (I no go talk before una tag me the usual name wey una dey tag people who do not agree with your usual style of cyber-bullying others to conform to your opinion). That it is a public forum, does not mean you should not be guided or apply decorum.

@cutebear, congratulations and may the name of the Lord be praised.
lol, it is not a gender something, 99 percent of people that do these are in canada,do it is a thing with them that travelled,always from a deep insecure heart.
They suddenly wants to belong to some oyibo I don't need Jesus stuff,they feel it makes they sound western.
I come in peace ooo

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Toylove: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2022
soulmate19:
Hello
I later got the contact of one of the Nasu staff and she asked me to send her my payment receipt which I have done. I am still expecting to hear back from her. She has not said anything about money though, so fingers crossed concerning that.

Alright..
I won't mind if you keep me updated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Feykendra:
Please I have a question
Will the new TEER system coming up in Nov 16 affect the trend of these draws or it’s just to change the NOC system

IMO only a change to NOC system.

But in theory, some people may now be included/excluded from FSW due to the new structure e.g. someone whose NOC skill level was C or D before but is now in 0,1,2,3 (gets included) or someone who was 0,A,B but has now moved to TEER 4, 5 (excluded).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2022
naijainstinct:
You were 98% accurate grin
Lmaoooo i swear I wanted to say this same thing. Na Sean Fraser be that!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2022
CountVersailles:

I wonder why that is necessary. The way you guys attribute common human perseverance to things of the spirit and to Jesus, it just makes me wonder even if Jesus will be happy with this una behaviour sef.
Why this thing dey always pain you lmaoo? grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fumisko(f): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
jasperonyx:
Congratulations, e be like this ITA de be like person wey get visa ooo, God's speed sis
Pls where did you learn your french
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Feykendra:

This analysis is very accurate
But my question now is
If provinces keep inviting candidates won’t it drastically increase the number of candidates with high CRS scores with the 600 points given
For instance Ontario did Human Capital Priority Stream yesterday and issues 1,179 invitations, same with Saskatchewan issuing 1,146 invitations
That’s over 2000 profiles with extra 600 points
Means the draw might not drop much in 2 weeks
Isn’t that how it’s calculated?
The Ontario HCP stream sent NOI to candidates with CRS score above 496. Also, the applicants getting PNP are reducing the number of candidates within the 400s range. IMHO, it's almost the same thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eficator: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hey guys,

I and my spouse got ITA too in yesterday’s draw (CEC).
Please how can I get police report. And also, how soon must I get my medical done after submitting the application.
Do my spouse who is in Canada also need the police report?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
fumisko:

Pls where did you learn your french
we can help with this. Reach out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
jasperonyx:
lol, it is not a gender something, 99 percent of people that do these are in canada,do it is a thing with them that travelled,always from a deep insecure heart.
They suddenly wants to belong to some oyibo I don't need Jesus stuff,they feel it makes they sound western.
I come in peace ooo
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Can experienced ones here volunteer to host Twitter space so people can learn and ask questions?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Luckybelt:
Can experienced ones here volunteer to host Twitter space so people can learn and ask questions?
what else do you want that can't be found here

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
how can i GCMS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
studycenter:
what else do you want that can't be found here
Na him go host am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Eficator:
Hey guys,

I and my spouse got ITA too in yesterday’s draw (CEC).
Please how can I get police report. And also, how soon must I get my medical done after submitting the application.
Do my spouse who is in Canada also need the police report?

Yes you both need the police report. Medicals should be done asap

+234 803 474 7802 - inspector moshood will help Sharp sharp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Feykendra:
Please I have a question
Will the new TEER system coming up in Nov 16 affect the trend of these draws or it’s just to change the NOC system

Well it's a question bugging most of our minds.
Let's hope Ircc would implement it back doors without having to pause the draws which is most likely

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eficator: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
canadaishome:

Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eficator: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
canadaishome:

Please I’m trying to book medicals with IOM.

Under the migrant type in the form, what should I select?
Or where’s the best place to book medicals
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Eficator:

Please I’m trying to book medicals with IOM.

Under the migrant type in the form, what should I select?
Or where’s the best place to book medicals

Not familiar with IOM's process. Sorry
But you should be able to book on their website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 4:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Google "Futurelearn IELTS".

They have a program of 4 courses. Each covers a part of the exam.

Jannyfranc:
I need a good ielts tutor.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 4:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Lool. You're right but that's religion for ya. grin

CountVersailles:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 4:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Have you heard of OQLF?
studycenter:
we can help with this. Reach out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 4:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Sure. Whoever hosts should insist that people ask specific, short questions. Not questions asking the speaker to tell them what to do.
Luckybelt:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2022
cooooooks:
Lool. You're right but that's religion for ya. grin

Normally wouldn't even have any issues with it. What gets me worried is how they make it sound improbable to accomplish just by having regular human perseverance. I know some of them will still come for this post and say "how is it your own problem? What concerns you with another person's way of attributing wins". What concerns me? Because that's the major reason you guys end up putting these pastors (who help you see the visions) on a pedestal, such that they can nearly dictate anything to you and you will do it, including dictating to you which husband to marry or which husband they saw in a vision for you. Then because you have always felt you owed your success to them or to their preaching or to what they tell you, you can't help not following the commands they issue.

Meanwhile, all over the world, there are people perservering in different fields and achieving great things without having to douse it with Jesus's approval or support, much less a pastor's approval.

I can easily imagine OP will go to church and do thanksgiving, effectively crediting their pastor and their church with an achievement that would have been impossible had he himself given up.

I know many of you still won't see the sense in the post sha. But it's okay. You will be fine. The first step is leaving that box they've constructed around you in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JennyBay: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Hello,

Please, how long does it take Lagos VFS to processing PPR now? Where is the fastest VFS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2022
CountVersailles:

Normally wouldn't even have any issues with it. What gets me worried is how they make it sound improbable to accomplish just by having regular human perseverance. I know some of them will still come for this post and say "how is it your own problem? What concerns you with another person's way of attributing wins". What concerns me? Because that's the major reason you guys end up putting these pastors (who help you see the visions) on a pedestal, such that they can nearly dictate anything to you and you will do it, including dictating to you which husband to marry or which husband they saw in a vision for you. Then because you have always felt you owed your success to them or to their preaching or to what they tell you, you can't help not following the commands they issue.

Meanwhile, all over the world, there are people perservering in different fields and achieving great things without having to douse it with Jesus's approval or support, much less a pastor's approval.

I can easily imagine OP will go to church and do thanksgiving, effectively crediting their pastor and their church with an achievement that would have been impossible had he himself given up.

I know many of you still won't see the sense in the post sha. But it's okay. You will be fine. The first step is leaving that box they've constructed around you in Nigeria.

Create a religion thread to educate people then if you’re so passionate about this. It’s tiring that you guys derail the thread by making posts like this. You’ve made so many assumptions about someone you don’t even know. It’s distasteful

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Abercrome:

Create a religion thread to educate people then if you’re so passionate about this. It’s tiring that you guys derail the thread by making posts like this. You’ve made so many assumptions about someone you don’t even know. It’s distasteful
There goes another!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by newjersey1: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2022
My people, somebody should help me with IRCC email address. My application has been submitted Since March 12, Medical Passed in April 28, BIL not requested because I did biometrics in 2018 and there has been silence on my application since then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Ayinke93(f), Kevcruz1965, chimzyblack(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.