Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1064061 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patricia23: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank you very much
Rapture07:

Pls go ahead and use your name like that. Provided you submitted proof of legal name change in your application. My cousin passport carried her maiden name and all other documents carried her marital name, all she did was that she ensured she submitted court Affidavit for legal name change, news paper publication of name change. Today she don get ppr.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patricia23: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank you very much
mcstan18:

There's the option of offline PCC. I'd suggest that you explore that rather than face the struggles of name changes. The offline version PCC is still very much in use and acceptable by IRCC, so you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patricia23: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thanks for your response.
Ok i'll call one of them.
My NIN is in married name and i will need to renew next year.

GraciousWords:

I'm not familiar with the new PCC process but you could:

*do what you suggest and change NIN name, although NIN changes seem to have wahala and I'm not sure how easy it will be to change OR
*get a one and same person affidavit https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/450#62358403 OR
*ask Inspector Rose or Moshood (search NL for their numbers) if there is any way to reflect the name on your passport (maiden name) on the PCC....before the new online portal process they would have just used the name on the passport.

As an aside, whenever you renew your new passport it will need to bear your married name, otherwise it may fail NIN validation (if NIN is still in married name).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MadamAO: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Please how do i go about a tax clearance for SINP?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JennyBay: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Any update from Lag VFS?

Amaanvad:
It's PPR!!
It's been a very very long journey but I'm thankful it's here!
Timeline:

Primary applicant in a family of 3.

ECA (ICES) Process - Novermber 2018-March 2019
IELTS 1: August 2018
IELTS 2: December 2018

ITA – 12th July 2019
Medicals – 22nd August 2019
AOR – 20th September 2019
Biometrics – 14th October 2019

…………….. Silence…………………

ADR ( IMM 5669) – 20th January 2020
GCMS 1- July 2021
GCMS 2 - January 2022
Remedicals - February 2022
ADR 2 - April 2022( Updated PCC, Schedule A for Spouse and me)
SILENCE
ADR 3 - August 2022 (Updated Passport page)

RFV Letter– 22nd September 2022
Passport Envelope to VFS Lagos – 24th September 2022

@GraciousWords & @Dimple10, thank you, especially for your timely help.
It's been a great learning curve till now and I'm so so grateful!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JennyBay: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2022
What is your VO please? or which VO sent the letter to you?

ehiremen2002:
This is a bit strange on my sister timeline. Not sure if the letter we got today is to be regarded as passport request. CIC account didnt get anyy update but wwe got a mail

It's PPR!!

Timeline:

Primary applicant in a family of 5.

IELTS 1: 27 March 2021

Province nominated May 12, 2022 Manitoba

ITA – 25th March 2022
Medicals done – 22nd June 2022
AOR – 27th June 2022
Medicals reviewedpassed – 7th septemeber 2022
Biometrics – 16th September 2022

RFV Letter– 3rd October 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Amaanvad(f): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2022
GraciousWords:

3 whole years, what a journey!!!

Massive Congratulations!!!

Thank you Sis. God bless you for all you do on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dennyjuff: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2022
i just witnessed the first FSW PPR!!!! August 2022 AOR. i am shook and happy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Nice what’s their AOR date?
Dennyjuff:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ehiremen2002: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Date: 3 October 2022 at 13:17:20 GMT-4

Subject: Ready for Visa

JennyBay:
What is your VO please? or which VO sent the letter to you?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by steph6: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2022
hello all please can someone recommend a state that issues passport fast, at most within a week ( even if it's in the North) and a direct contact person.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yola, Adamawa State. Officer Shittu 08067749085. tell Him you are from Mrs Onyinye in Abuja
steph6:
hello all please can someone recommend a state that issues passport fast, at most within a week ( even if it's in the North) and a direct contact person.

Thanks

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
You will get it same day in less than an hour. 100k
steph6:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by steph6: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
mummyDsquare:

Thank you Ma'am for the swift response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Shpc: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, got an invitation to submit for SINP last week, I have been given 2 months as deadline to submit application, it was stated that the proof of fund must have been in my account for 3months before submission, but i don't have that yet, trying to get it from a family friend this week and put in a fixed deposit, so i can submit a fixed deposit certificate. My question now is will this be accepted even though the date of deposit will be less than 3 months, has anyone tried it before. Or should I reject the offer and start over again. Please gurus in the house what do you suggest. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shpc:
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, got an invitation to submit for SINP last week, I have been given 2 months as deadline to submit application, it was stated that the proof of fund must have been in my account for 3months before submission, but i don't have that yet, trying to get it from a family friend this week and put in a fixed deposit, so i can submit a fixed deposit certificate. My question now is will this be accepted even though the date of deposit will be less than 3 months, has anyone tried it before. Or should I reject the offer and start over again. Please gurus in the house what do you suggest. Thank you.
No, they will not accept it if your POF is not 3 months prior to your submission date. A requirement is in fact what it means, a requirement! If you do not meet up with the 3 months duration, in your best interest, it’s advisable for you to decline the ITA and wait to get another invite.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Shpc: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

No, they will not accept it if your POF is not 3 months prior to your submission date. A requirement is in fact what it means, a requirement! If you do not meet up with the 3 months duration, in your best interest, it’s advisable for you to decline the ITA and wait to get another invite.

Thank you for your swift response. I guess I just have to decline at the moment�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
mummyDsquare:
N100K?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aniejasmine: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dennyjuff:
For REAL?!��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by didismyname: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dear comrades,
Please am asking this on behalf of my buddy. He recently received ITA but yet to submit. He has good travel history with loads of stamps but 2 visa refusals. One US refusal in 2018 and a recent Schengen visa refusal. He reported thé US refusal but dosent want to report the Schengen visa since it was not stamped on his passport. Please what do u advice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
didismyname:
Dear comrades,
Please am asking this on behalf of my buddy. He recently received ITA but yet to submit. He has good travel history with loads of stamps but 2 visa refusals. One US refusal in 2018 and a recent Schengen visa refusal. He reported thé US refusal but dosent want to report the Schengen visa since it was not stamped on his passport. Please what do u advice?
you are to report all visa refusals. if they find out you held back information it could lead to 5 years ban. What is he hiding ehn

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2022
didismyname:
Dear comrades,
Your friend clearly doesn't know how records work, regardless of his "good" travel history with loads of stamp. Because they didn't stamp it means they don't have a record of it in their systems? People that can keep record of what weather was on a particular day of the month will not have a record of why they rejected your friend? Continue.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marinog: 1:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Hello guys,

How does one get a police certificate from outside Nigeria?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JennyBay: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Please suggest the current timeline for stamping through Lagos VFS visa office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chelseaboi(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2022
JennyBay:
Please suggest the current timeline for stamping through Lagos VFS visa office.
4-5 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Naffyfera: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Good morning all,

Please does anybody know how best to pay for a flight on the Ethiopian airlines website. I have tried so many cards and it keeps saying the payment didn’t go through. Quite exhausting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Yes o. Welcome to Naija where almost all offices are claiming not to have booklets.
aestake:

N100K?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Naffyfera:
Good morning all,

Please does anybody know how best to pay for a flight on the Ethiopian airlines website. I have tried so many cards and it keeps saying the payment didn’t go through. Quite exhausting

You have to go to their office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by megastu(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Different countries have different processes.
Marinog:
Hello guys,

How does one get a police certificate from outside Nigeria?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Naffyfera: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rapture07:

You have to go to their office

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: mhizsimi(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.