Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1064207 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Most of you people getting ITA now when did you apply? Mine just got expired in September. My wife just applied for her EE, how long does it take to get ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2022
braine:
The way new profiles are being added is alarming.
Thé japa craze has never been this crazy. The pandemic showed various citizens of various countries how useless their government truly is. So everybody is running for their peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Luckybelt:
Most of you people getting ITA now when did you apply? Mine just got expired in September. My wife just applied for her EE, how long does it take to get ITA
Whenever it reaches your scores. Tell us your score and we might be able to predict better
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bybee: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dear All, please I want to use proceeds from the sale of my car as POF but I just discovered from the proof of ownership of the car that my name is not properly arranged. My middle name is first, my surname is in the middle and my first name is last. Will this be an issue? And what can I do to remedy it?

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by XYZo: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
cooooooks:
If your spouse isn't doing IELTs or ECA, is that one spouse??

Tell him to get his ego off the floor. All he needs for IELTS is Level 4. As for ECA, if he has a degree, at worse, they'll downgrade it to an OND, still post secondary diploma.

He should be serious biko.

Lol this your response na baba o cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
greenverte:

Please don't make the mistake of asking ETX to request your transcript for you.
IT WILL BE A BITTER EXPERIENCE.

Hi,

Please how then should one proceed to apply for transcripts? Should I use AAU website to apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aniejasmine: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=Bybee post=117524951]
Dear All, please I want to use proceeds from the sale of my car as POF but I just discovered from the proof of ownership of the car that my name is not properly arranged. My middle name is first, my surname is in the middle and my first name is last. Will this be an issue? And what can I do to remedy it?

I’d do a one and the same person affidavit? I’m not sure of another way out of this. But that’s what I’d do anyway, so just an affidavit stating that this person is a the same as this other person despite the difference in name arrangement

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by H100: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
After reading all the comments here. I beg those who are well placed in knowledge of this EE Canada migration to please help novices. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Luckybelt:
you only get ITA if your scores met the bi weekly cutoff. So someone with crs of 505 who created a profile a day before would have gotten ita yesterday, while someone with 480 may have been in the pool for 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
H100:
After reading all the comments here. I beg those who are well placed in knowledge of this EE Canada migration to please help novices. Thanks
start by reading page 1, if you still don’t understand head to youtube there are over 100 videos on the process by Nigerian you tubers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Please guys, how to i apply for driver's license in Ontario?
visit the nearest drivetest center around you to register. You will start with G1 test a knowledge test. Then one year later you move to G2. But if you have a Nigerian driver’s licence plus 2 year’s driving extract from frsc you can do G or G2 as soon as possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin

Truth must be told.

XYZo:

Lol this your response na baba o cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by H100: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
ednut1:
start by reading page 1, if you still don’t understand head to youtube there are over 100 videos on the process by Nigerian you tubers.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Never mind……..
…..
….
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Do all fsw immigrant have masters degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
onyeadurunujoel:
Do all fsw immigrant have masters degree?
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

No
Ok, because it seems like that's the last resort to getting a higher crs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dearra:

Please did you go to the school yourself or you applied for the transcript on AAU website? I’m struggling here terribly. I asked someone to help with my transcript and they told me it’s 3million naira. ���
Is it safe to apply on AAU website? Pls I need guidance.

Thanks.

deaaraa315 @
gmail.com
..Send me a DM...I will link you up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
littyprincess:

Whenever it reaches your scores. Tell us your score and we might be able to predict better
score is 387
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
But how are you people get 500 scores. Me and my wife get Masters, I have a sibling as a PR, my is the primary applicant and has average 8.0 IELTS. Yet her score was 387
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Candboy: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Luckybelt:
But how are you people get 500 scores. Me and my wife get Masters, I have a sibling as a PR, my is the primary applicant and has average 8.0 IELTS. Yet her score was 387
since u have siblings there, use yourself as the primary applicants to get 15 extra point, write ieits and get a good band at least band 8. Your score should skyrocket, depending on your age though.. for ieits assistant you can reach out to me... Simple !!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solomonbravo: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hello all,

I got a rejection letter stating I did not meet the requirement regarding my job requirements however, I'm lost on why they arrived on this decision cos the job declared was under type 0 which I provided the required documentation.

Folks, what do you reckon, please?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
So if I score band 8, do you think our total score can get to 500 or like how much?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Luckybelt:
So if I score band 8, do you think our total score can get to 500 or like how much?
use the crs calculator to check. Its free. Ielts is individual bands not by average. Any 6.5 there Are you guys close to 40 years

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Solomonbravo:
Hello all,

I got a rejection letter stating I did not meet the requirement regarding my job requirements however, I'm lost on why they arrived on this decision cos the job declared was under type 0 which I provided the required documentation.

said one of your jobs listed is noc C. What noc code were the jobs. You can appeal the decision and explain where they got it wrong

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solomonbravo: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
ednut1:
said one of your jobs listed is noc C. What noc code were the jobs. You can appeal the decision and explain where they got it wrong

Thanks for your feedback. The NOC I used to collect points was 0621.

I had another which was type c but did not use it to for any points collection and that was under my personal history.

How do I initiate a formal appeal, please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Solomonbravo:
Hello all,

I empathize with you on the situation you are faced with. Are you PNP? If yes and your nomination is not expired, I think the best thing for you to do is to go back into pool, get a new reference letter from your HR matching with the NOC code 0621 you chose and get all forms of proof if applicable like employment letter, promotion letter, email signatures to cement your point. However if you are not PNP and you are federal, if your point is still high, please do the above mentioned however, if your ITA was from the last draw of December 2020, appealing is your best bet. Send them an emotional email addressing where you think the errors came from, you can get the MP of your intended province to intervene on you behalf while also backing it up with the things I mentioned above and wait to see if it would be reopened.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Solomonbravo:

Thanks for your feedback. The NOC I used to collect points was 0621.

I had another which was type c but did not use it to for any points collection and that was under my personal history.

How do I initiate a formal appeal, please?
This is sad, it seems it's an officer error, appeal and it would definitely be considered. Was 0621 the only NOC you used to claimed point or you combined it with another NOC?

One officer was asking for reference letter for a job in my personal history too, he sent an ADR and I replied with LOE, this one went extreme, I guess it's just painful human error
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solomonbravo: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

I empathize with you on the situation you are faced with. Are you PNP? If yes and your nomination is not expired, I think the best thing for you to do is to go back into pool, get a new reference letter from your HR matching with the NOC code 0621 you chose and get all forms of proof if applicable like employment letter, promotion letter, email signatures to cement your point. However if you are not PNP and you are federal, if your point is still high, please do the above mentioned however, if your ITA was from the last draw of December 2020, appealing is your best bet. Send them an emotional email addressing where you think the errors came from, you can get the MP of your intended province to intervene on you behalf while also backing it up with the things I mentioned above and wait to see if it would be reopened.

Thanks for your input. I'm FSWO. My AOR was Dec 2020. What's the best way to file for an appeal please? Do you have email of any of the Maps in any province? I'd make some search as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solomonbravo: 12:08am On Oct 14, 2022
olalekan9320:
This is sad, it seems it's an officer error, appeal and it would definitely be considered. Was 0621 the only NOC you used to claimed point or you combined it with another NOC?

One officer was asking for reference letter for a job in my personal history too, he sent an ADR and I replied with LOE, this one went extreme, I guess it's just painful human error

It's just a single NOC. How does one file an appeal please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nacho4: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Luckybelt:
Simulate your scores here
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Play around with the variables like IELTS score, num of yrs or work experience etc. You will better understand how people arrived at the scores they have, and why your current score is what it is.

One thing to note is that any score less than 8777 for LRWS in IELTS for the principal applicant will drastically reduce your score.

Also less than 3 yrs work experience for principal applicant impacts CRS scores drastically. Also PA loses an average 5.5 points for every number in age above 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ClassicJohn(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2022
Dearra:

Please did you go to the school yourself or you applied for the transcript on AAU website? I’m struggling here terribly. I asked someone to help with my transcript and they told me it’s 3million naira. ���
Is it safe to apply on AAU website? Pls I need guidance.

Thanks.

deaaraa315 @
gmail.com

Hello Dearra,

It is safe to apply on AAU website.
You might find my experience contained here useful

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/220#114160561

Reach out if you need clarity on any grey area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: Ronaldoguy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.